The Gift

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

While jaejoong was inside the bathroom just inside his hospital room, hyemi waited him at the couch placing his medicine fist at the center table with the glass of water and sit even more comfortable as she leaned her back now at the couch and slowly felt herself tired and quite feeling dizzy maybe because the toxic smell in the hospital or whatsoever since they’d been staying there for quite long. And then she felt now her eyes slowly closing and in just a second she fell asleep at the couch.

 

“I’m done babe, time for my meds—” Jaejoong paused when he stepped out from the bathroom with a towel around his neck wiping his mouth as he was just done brushing his teeth and using the toilet.

 

Jaejoong then carefully tiptoed and sit beside her, before he gently pull her close to his chest letting her head rested there and wrap his arms around her. Hyemi softly groaned and rested her head even more comfortable at him which made jaejoong bite his lower lip as he laugh inwardly at her cute sleeping wife.

 

He gently her right arm up and down as the two stayed like that for a while, and hummed a song for her. Jaejoong suddenly thought that maybe it’s time for him now to return the favor from all have she was done for him.

 

Hours later, hyemi woke up with a pleasant feeling. She stretch her arms as she yawns and suddenly gasp when she realized that she was lying into jaejoong’s hospital bed. She blinked and immediately get up while massaging her temples... “How long did i fell asleep?” She mumbled under her breathe. “Omo! Jaejoong!” She panicked and hurriedly get off from his hospital bed then she heard a husky chuckle from behind her...

 

“Easy babe, i’m here.” Jaejoong snorted.

 

Hyemi turn and found him sitting at the couch with his mp3’s on his hands. Hyemi gave him a look...

 

“Hi~” Jaejoong waved at her. “Did you have a nice sleep?” Hyemi bite her lips and nod... “Good.” He smiled.

 

Suddenly hyemi remembered something that made her walk towards him before capping his face with her both hands... “Wait, have you drunk your medicines? Hmm?” She worriedly asked.

 

Jaejoong turn her over before pulling her into his lap... “Yea i did so stop worrying and furrowing your brows, i’m okay. Your husband feels okay.”

 

“Tch...are you sure?”

 

He nodded smilingly... “Yes ma’am!” He saluted before wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

“Anyways how long did i fell asleep and ended at your hospital bed?”

 

“I found you sleeping already here at the couch earlier after i went out of the bathroom, and then i decided to carry you and lay you in bed so that you could sleep even more comfortable. I know you’re tired these past days for caring me. You should also care for yourself so that you won’t get sick...”

 

“Sorry, i just felt so dizzy and sleepy these past three days.” Hyemi yawned. “Maybe because of tiredness.”

 

“Yah, you should go and have a check up.” Jaejoong suggested.

 

“Aiigoo no worries jae, it’s just normal for me because i’m anemic remember?”

 

“Still, you need to go and have a check up to make it sure that you’re alright. Maybe you should go now, quickly.” He demanded pushing her off to the door.

 

Hyemi pouted and groaned at him as she went back into him hugging him this time, burying her face on the crook of his neck...

 

Jaejoong furrowed and point to the door... “Quickly!~”

 

“Tch!” She sighed and gave up. “Fine...stay here okay? I’ll be right back.”

 

Jaejoong nodded while he keep on motioning her to go... “Okay.” He simply said before he turn and walk back to the couch.

 

Before hyemi could turn the knob and open the door, she run back to jaejoong and hug him from behind before giving him a peck on his cheek... “See you later jae~” She cooed with soft giggled then left to do some check up.

 

As soon as hyemi left, jaejoong’s face form a smile and blush a little as he look down. Before he sighed and went to sit back at the couch and just continue to listen into his mp3 player while waiting for her...

 

__________

Jaejoong was just done taking a shower and now dressing up, putting on his boxer along with his pants then a white v-neck tee before buckling his belt and while his doing so, hyemi came inside opening the door happily and suddenly jump into him. Jaejoong immediately caught her as she wrapped her legs around him smilingly... “I have good news.” She chirped.

 

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her... “And the good news is?”

 

“Doctor Fang told me that, you already have a donor.”

 

“Yah, i told you to have a check-up not to check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter