Lost in the music....

Try Again.

I grumbled as i trudged my way into college, Xiumin was waiting for me by the gate. He waved and i leant my head on his shoulder, slipping my arm through his as we walked. I had been up all night re-writing my song and purposefully ignoring my pack, my head pounded and i really didn't feel well. Xiumin patted me on the head gently and i grimaced, to which he smiled apologetically. "You know, Luna. If you didn't insist that Lu-Ge sings your songs and just sang them yourself, composition would be a lot easier." I merely hummed, "You have a lovely voice, use it!" He grinned as i glared at him.

"Stupid Boazi." I grumbled to myself, turning away from him and folding my arms across my chest. I stopped still, my body went rigid eyes darting to my left. One of the guys from the day before was stood infront of me.

"You're here?" Xiumin clapped the male on the back, he nodded not taking his eyes from mine, silently begging not to mention we argued. I thought i saw wrong, surely this kid wasn't scared of Xiumin. "Luna, this is Chen. Chen, Luna" Xiumin grinned as Chen stuck his hand out towards me for a handshake. I looked from the dinosaur face to the steamed bun and back before shaking his hand calmly. 

"Chen is your boyfriend... right Min?" I grinned at them, "You were too obvious at acting like and older brother, We all know you really arent like that." Xiumin opened his mouth to comment but he closed it again as i winked, "You're manly, but you act about 3 years younger than you are." With that comment, Xiumin dropped his act and back hugged Chen, who swayed with Xiumin's hug, a big smile on his face. You're Welcome.

"So I hear you got into an argument yesterday Luna?" Xiumin shot a glare towards his boyfriend and i blinked.

"Uhh...." I bit my lip and scratched my head. Xiumin knows when i'm lying But, Chen looked so terrified. I looked away and nodded a little, i barely moved my head but, Xiumin noticed. And sent another glare towards his lover who shrank away a little. Then he laughed.

"Don't go protecting him, i know everything. Baekhyun told Chanyeol and he told me." He winked and a huge grin plastered on his face, "Don't worry, Chen and Baekhyun were yelled at for their actions." Chen shuddered and stood up, clearing his throat.

"Xiumin...Don't we have your song to record?" He shrugged at me before pulling Xiumin towards the studio. Rolling my eyes, i follwed them both, my eyes widening when the second guy from yesterday bowed infront of me."I apologize for my actions yesterday, i was out of line." He glanced up and his face held a small hopeful smile, "I hope you cay Name's Byun Baekhyun." I bowed back.

"I am Lee Luna" I straightened from my bow and smoothed out my clothes, silently cursing my choice of skinny jeans. "I'm a friend of Xiumin. I hope we can becomr friends." Silence fell over us. It was almost suffocating until the door opened and in came another male, his eyes large and heart shaped lips. He walked over to Xiumin silently and stood next to the three alreadt named. I scrunched my nose, of all times for my wolf senses to fade in, the wide eyed male smelt good. His eyes met and i froze. He caught me staring at him and smirked. I turned away as Xiumin opened the mic booth.

"You go first Luna!" My older friend placed his hands on my back and pushed me gently into the  booth. He reached his hand into my bag and pulled out my music sheets. "Did you already do the music?" I nodded as he exclaimed, "Ah found it." He retrieved the Disc and placed it into the computer, before passing me my music sheets through the door. I winced, i hate going first but, Xiumin is an elder, either way i have to do as he says so i slipped the Headphones over my ears and tried to ignore the remaining 3 males sat behind Xiumin. It was harder than i thought. Baekhyun was bouncing excitedly next to Xiumin, I guessed i could grow to like him, Chen was reading Xiumins song over and over abd the un-named male was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, a look of confusion washing over him.  I closed my eyes and focused on the music, but my emotions werent right, we barely got to the chorus. Xiumin pressed a button so we could communicate. "Add your sass!" I nodded and channeled the emotions from the day before, beginning to sing again.

"It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA and he just takes my Breath away, B-B-B-Breath away and that's what makes a man, Not hard to understand!" The second time ran smoothly and i ran out of the booth and growled in frustration. "If Luhan had sang my original song, we wouldn't have had to record twice!" I flopped down in my chair as Xiumin's boyfriend and two friends made their way into the booth.

"Oh he text me to tell you if you fail this assignment he'll talk to the teacher about recording your original and get you regraded." I glared at my best friend, I hadn't needed to re-write my entire song and sing it? I pouted and crossed my arms. "Oh come on! you needed to try! You're voice is good. I mean you're no Chen But nobody beats his voice" He gave me a silly love-sick smile and i pretended to puke. I pressed the button to talk to the males behind the microphones, "Ok guys you ready?" Xiumin asked and pressed play. I shut my eyes and listened to Xiumin's song.

"I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see, I’m struggling to hear you who I cannot hear" My eyes snapped open to see the male with big eyes singing, his own eyes closed. I straightened in my seat, His voice was angelic! As i listened more, i was shocked by Baekhyun and Chen's voices too. Their harmony me in and as the first lines were repeated, i fely a tear slip down my cheek.

"Hey are you ok?" Xiumin looked over at me worried, i nodded and wiped it away smiling sheepishly. "Trust you to get all sentimental over a song." He chuckled as i scowled at him. "By the way, His name is D.O." I blinked at him a little,  "The friend who looks like an owl."  I glanced away and picked up my backpack as i stood. 

"I'm going to the piano room." I left without another word and practically ran to the room, locking the door behind me. I slung my bag on the floor and sat myself behind the piano, trailing my fingers over the keys. I pressed notes randomly and let my mind wander. I wondered who i was supposedly engaged to, it wouldn't make a difference. I wouldn't see my 'Husbands' human face until the last meeting. The first would be the following day. "Stupid Jinki." I grumbled as i hit a mixture of Keys.

 

 

The following Day, i shivered down into my fur, following Minho and Taemin. My tail limply dragging behind me, i didn't want to go and meet the wolf i was supposedly engaged to but, i had no choice. It was a Direct order from my Father, the Alpha of the leading pack. I watched as Taemin aproached two wolves, both brown one darker than the other. I watched as the two wolves bowed to Taemin and Minho, the latter looked back at me and motioned his muzzle for me to approach. I approached cautiously and bowed my muzzle to the ground. The lighter wolf sniffed at my ear in greeting, i shook the feeling off as i raised my muzzle to look the male infront of me in the eye. He bowed down too and wagged his tail, he seemed nice enough. He nuzzled his nose into the scruff of my white fur, a shudder rolled through me. Minho and Taemin changed to human form to talk.

"This is Kyungsoo, your Fiance." I nodded to show my understanding. "We'll leave you alone, Jongin you leave too!" Taemin wagged a finger at the darker wolf who whined. Kyungsoo nudged the other who retreated back into the trees. The two of my pack left, leaving me and my 'Fiance', As i turned to face him he pounced me, knocking me over. I growled and pounced back playfully, a yawn excaping my muzzle. Kyungsoo, nuzzled me on my side almost like soothing me to lay down, when i did he lay next to me crossing his front paws.

 


Hello my lovely Subbies and silent readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thought i should clear a few things up.

"Pricess" isn't luna's title, it's a nickname because she is a daughter of the main wolf. Only the Shinee pack and main pack know her real name, she tends not to use it, hench why she is called Luna in both forms, Where as, In human form D.O is well D.O and in wolf he's Kyungsoo ^.^ hope you arent confused. i'll explain why Baekhyun, Luhan (Lu Han) and Chanyeol use their actual names as well as others without stage names. ^.^

please leave me a comment and let me know if i can imporve anything, or if you have any ideas, if you do i will credit you if i use your idea! ^.^