I admit....

Try Again.

I stirred at the hushed voices above me. My long ears twitched a little, I could feel it. Then I noticed everything else I could feel, one hand on my head and another over my waist, drawing soothing circles on my stomach. 

"Why isn't she waking up?!" Kyungsoo's voice was so worried, the hand drawing circles stopped and pulled me closer to something warm. "She has been sleeping for two days!" Two days?! I tried to open my eyes, to assure him that I was okay, but my eyelids were so heavy.

"It looks like her whole body is changing, her clothes even changed magically. This isn't something I am familiar with." Wait...ryeowook? I struggled against the heavy feeling, I wanted to let them know I was okay.

"It's a beautiful dress. Matches Kyungsoo's power perfectly." Baekhyun.... trust him to point out my clothes. "Do you think we should call her father?"

"That is the last person we should take her to!" Lay exclaimed, his voice was full of panic. 

"Wait, why?" Suho sounded confused and I felt my entire body turn and familiar lips press onto my cheek.

"I know who gave her the suppressants..." lay again, he knew? I felt hurt. "It was me. When she moved away from the main pack, I was told to give her the tablets. She couldn't sleep when she was younger, unless I was with her and she was upset when she moved. But I don't know why he made me give them to her."

"Who was it?" Oh, Kai was here too?. I tensed up as a wave of pain hit me, my eyes watering and I finally managed to make a whimper. 

"Sooki! Can you hear me? Come on open your eyes, please! Come back to us! I am sorry I slapped you! Hmm? Come back!" Lu-ge... I felt a huge wave of emotion for my best friend. He was crying, he never cries. 

"E...everything hurts." I managed to gasp out, there was a huge mixture of sent as I felt arms wrap around me from every direction. It was then I managed to open my eyes. 

"Woah. .." I turned to look Kyungsoo's in the eye, his face was flushed and he looked so adorable.  "Your eyes... Sooki they are green...."

"Green?!" I struggled to get away from them all. Kyungsoo, sensing my sudden panic, simply wrapped his arms around my waist and held me back. "Let me go...." I turned into his chest, pleading. "Please Oppa,  let me go...."

"Not a chance, do you know how worried I was?!" He cupped my face and covered my lips with his in a soft, sweet kiss. "I don't care how you look, wolf,  elf, cat, elephant, human or even a camel! I marked you.  You are mine." He rubbed his nose over mine and I relaxed instantly.

"I have to ask lay and ryeowook something...." I turned to eye the two males. "Is my father making you do this?" I bit my lip, if I connected everything together... The dream, the weird way my father only ever allowed the two to spend time with me.... everything was falling into place. "He gave lay-ge the pills and he made ryeowook my guardian, ryeowook care to tell everyone what your power is?" I folded my arms as the elder shifted uncomfortably.

"I have a unique gift... I can erase memories, it's the reason Lay is always so clueless." I watched as he slumped next to me. "I am sorry to you all. But, orders are orders."

"That means the other me was right..." I wriggled my nose a little in distaste. "Or this me." I finally looked down at my dress and gasped, it was a light material with flowers woven into it. "So what type of Elf am I supposed to be exactly?"

"One of a kind...." Ryeowook bit his lip. "You are powerful, you can use anybodies powers simply by spending enough time with them."

"That means... He sent me here on purpose! He wants Exo 's power!" I turned to look a time my childhood friend and he nodded.

"I think so, I think it is why I was transfered too. He wants my healing skill. If I am right, he wants to use you to tame the rouge packs." Lay shuddered. "Why did it take this long to work out?! I am so sorry Soo ki - ah. "

"I don't blame either of you. But, I think I need some time alone with Kyungsoo. Please excuse us." I chewed my lip.

"Sweetheart?" Kyungsoo placed his hand to my cheek and I retracted from his touch. 

"Kyungsoo we can't mate ever."

********************************************************

 

AN: I know this is short! And I apologise!  I have been rewriting the ending plot for this story so I didn't want to write anything I will have to change! Please forgive me and I hope you enjoyed this little snippet!