*Jongin's POV*

Try Again.

My eyes wandered over the curled up form on the bed. Sooki had flipped her lid and sent everyone, including Kyungsoo, out of the room. She locked the door and when a little time had passed, i snuck back in using my power. I placed my hand on her forehead, and she nuzzled into it just like a kitten, I rolled my eyes, but i could see why hyung loved her so much. My nose scrunched at a strange scent filling the room and i turned to see a girl about my age climbing in through the window. I automatically growled to show my protection of the female sleeping, the girl simply put a finger to my lips to silence me. Then her soft affectionate voice followed in a whisper. "You'll wake her. I just came to set her clothes ready for the morning." I raised my brow and the girl bowed. "I'm NoRa, I help Luna-ssi with her daily routines, Usually just includes her filling me in on gossip.." She frowned and then clicked. "You're Kai right?" I looked down at her finger which was still placed on my lips, I inwardly chuckled at the fact she had bowed with her finger still resting there. Her cheeks filled pink and she moved it away. "Sorry, i forgot..."

"It's..okay.." I rubbed the back of my neck, "I'm Jongin." My gaze flitted to Sooki before returning to NoRa. "Her mates best friend." I jabbed my thumb at sooki's sleeping form.

"I know!" NoRa giggled and my cheeks warmed, "She's told me a lot about all of you. You, if i can recall, she said you have a knack for ignoring the fact that her door is locked, you're handsome and you're quick to protect family." NoRa walked over to the wardrobe and mumbled something, a small ball of light illuminated the room with a soft glow and i finally saw her face, my breath caught in my throat. I coughed and spluttered, NoRa gave me a strange look and my wolf pined after the cute expression, but i disguised it by laughing.

"I can agree with that, what she tell you about Kyungsoo?" my interest piped up, i didn't really care for the answer i just wanted NoRa to keep responding to me. 

"Hmm, I don't think i should say..." Was she teasing me?! Why is it so adorable?! I slyly pinched myself on the arm to rid my thoughts. "If you promise you won't say anything, i will tell you!" I nodded my head as she shuffled over, she placed herself gently next to me and cupped . She leant in to whisper, her breath ghosting over my ear. "She........" The was a pause and i held my breath, maybe i could finally stop hyung's insecurity! "Told me not to tell you!" NoRa exclaimed in a singsong voice and i groaned. Or not....

"That isn't fair." My lips drew forward in a pout. "I promised!" I folded my arms as NoRa grinned, obviously completely proud of herself.

"Jongin... open the door, i want to sleep next to her." I heard kyungsoo's voice from two rooms down, ofcourse he knew i was in here. I stood and unlocked the door before returning to the bed. I ruffled my hair and Nora leant in once more, only to leave me with a very confusing message.

"I know how Sooki feels about Kyungsoo now. On a more personal level." She moved away as the door handle turned. "I will go now. I may see you tomorrow." She stood and bowed as hyung entered the room and cheerfully ruffled her hair. Something inside me didn't like that he did.

"Thankyou NoRa." He looked at me and his eyes widened, he retracted his hand and winked at me. I raised my brow, completely oblivious to the conversation we were about to have. He waited until NoRa had left through the window before turning to me once more. "So, You and NoRa hmm?" I blushed and gave him an innocent look. "I saw the way you looked at her. You cant lie to me!" Kyungsoo grinned 

"Okay, maybe i find her interesting." Something caught my brain and i asked without thinking. "Hey, Hyung... why do you love Sooki?" I watched as he clambered over his mate and pulled her into his chest, he stared at her face for a moment before raising his gaze to mine.

"She is the other half of me. Everything i lack, she has and vice versa. If you and i had mated, i think i would have still fallen for her eventually, the same for you and NoRa. It's fate." He pressed his lips to her head and i smiled. Maybe, it was afterall. I nodded once and left them to their privacy, on the way i slipped my hands into my pockets. My eyebrows furrowed when i felt a crumpled bit of paper:

XXX-XXX-XXX XXX

CALL ME BABY ^.^ - NoRa ♡

My eyebrows lifted in amusement and i took out my phone to save her number.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

I would like to thank aff for crashing on me in the middle of the chapter. It lost everything I wrote! But, I think this version is better! Hope you like!  Let me know!