Use my name!

Try Again.

I chewed my sandwhich, silently, as i sat with the males for lunch. The air around us seemed claustrophobic and i could barely stand it. "Yah!" I glared at the 12 males, who jumped at the broken silence. "It isn't supposed to be this way! You!" I pointed to the 10 males i considered friends, "Are supposed to all be happy! And you!" I turned to D.O and Kai, "Are supposed to be hate me. Like usual!" I growled and threw my hands up as they still sat in silence. "That's it!" i threw my sandwhich, right into D.O's face. Beside me, Chen snickered.

"You....You..." D.O tried to control his emotion as he lopked right at me. "!" He stood up and i noticed the earth tremor as he did.

"Not in College." I smiled sweetly at suho, "Right, Oppa?" He nodded slightly before turning to D.O.

"What she said, Beta." I gave a smile of triumph as i picked up my bag and brushed past the large-eyed male. I waved to them and made my way to my locker, bumping into a wall of flesh as i did so.

"Oh My gosh! Are you okay?!" I looked at the male now on the floor as i reached a hand to him to help him up. "I'm sorry, i wasn't paying attention." I bowed a little as the guy gave me a smile and ruffled his hair. I blinked a little before rocognizing who it was. "V?" I blinked again as he waved.

"Annyeong, Lu!" He grinned sheepishly and offered me a lollipop. I took it from him grinning. "Your Appa wanted one of us in school to keep an eye on you and D.O. Speaking of which... he's right over there." I followed his gaze and spotted EXO a short distance away. I siddled up to V and hooked an arm through his. "You want me to open your lolly for you?" I nodded and gave it to him. He unwrapped it and then popped it into my mouth for me. I giggled and began to pull him away.

"Lee Luna.. Come with me now." I spun at D.O's voice and felt him take hold of my wrist. I tried to pull away but, he tightened his grip. "Don't struggle, I will only hurt you." Then he pulled me. "I'll return her soon." I raised a brow, he didn't know V? He began moving again until he found an empty classroom. I opened my mouth to yell at him, but he got to it first. Backing me up into the corner with every word. "Did you think that was funny?" His eyes flashed yellow momentarily and i froze. "That is uncalled for..."

"D.O it was just a sandwich!" I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my wrist again, his other hand slamming onto the wall beside my head. I don't know why but, my heart starting pounding. i swallowed slowly as the male snorted.

"I'm not on about that." He smirked and I tilted my head in confusion. "I'm on about you hanging onto the arm of that other Wolf!" He growled low in his throat. "You're Mine, wether you like it or not." He leaned in closer, our noses touching and his warm breath skimmed over my lips. I held my breath. "Even your body is responding. I don't like you either, But we are stuck together." I shook my head slowly.

"I don't remember Agreeing to this, infact i remember saying No. I'm going to ask Appa to just give me to someone else." I shrugged and wriggled to try and escape the male cage. "Let Me go D.O!" I glowered at him and his grip loosened slightly.

"Kyungsoo." He blinked at me and then spotted his hands. He went Red and then let me go. "Use my name." He stuck his hands in his pocket. "If you use my actual name, My wolf will merge faster. Making this whole thing a lot easier." He sighed before raising his eyes back up to mine, "But i still wont like you. Use my Name"

"No" I folded my arms. "Why should i? Do you know my name?" I grinned, "We need to know eachothers real names for this to work right? afterall our two sides are so different." I pushed him back in his moment of shock. "And, Only a few people know my real name. Use mine..and i'll use yours." I winked at him in my small victory. "D.O." and with that i left, returning straight to V's Side. "Come on, I know a great place to get bubble tea."

"Are you skipping school?" He raised a brow and i nodded. "Let's go!" He grinned. V may be the best for spying on me, but he's also a very bad influence for my education. "I'll just stop by the Exo pack to introduce myself." I shook my head, a secret smile on my lips. I took V's hand and watched his cheeks hint pink. "What is this all abo-" i cut him off with a kiss to the cheek.

"Come on, Oppa!" I giggled and pulled him out towards his car.

 

 

 

"LEE LUNA!" A voice roared and i blinked away from my nap. Ah Crap... Jinki is home. "What is this i hear from Jimin? You kidnapped V from college for a bubble tea date?!" He burst into my room and i sighed sitting up and rubbing my temples. "You know you cant just do that. You're due to be mates with Kyungsoo!" He sat on my bed and patted my head. "Don't make this hard. If you give in you'll be happy." I glared at him from under my lashes.

"How would you know? You aren't even mated yourself!" I pouted and pushed his hand from my head. "D.O and I, just don't get along. He is repulsed by me." I shrugged.

"He said that?" I nodded and Jinki sighed. "This reminds me of someone." I raised a brow. "Jonghyun and Key. Only this time... Key Is D.O" he chuckled. 

"Can't i just mate Lay or V?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I mean, at least they like me, even if it is as friends." Jinki chuckled again and stood up. "No Can do. You're Marked. When you were little you were out with Lay. He was Appa's First choice for your mate. When you went exploring, you came across Kyungsoo. You made Lay Heal him and then you slept next to him as he recovered." He smiled, "It was quite sweet, that was the day his parents died. He must have felt you caring and attatched himeself to that." I gaped at my older brothers words. "Pack some clothes. It's the weekend. You're going to stay with Exo until Sunday. Alpha's order." He gave me no time to reply as he stood and left in a second. I grumbled and pulled a rucksack from under my bed, throwing random clothes into it. I packed a few wash essentials and my toothbrush, and made my way back into my room.

"I'm here to take you." I jumped at the voice. Kai was sat on my bed, clearly waiting for me to finish packing. I grumbled nonsense and shoved past him to dump the things in my bag. "Want some help?" I glared at him. "What? i'm actually quite nice once you get to know me. I only snap when it comes to Kyungsoo hyung." He shrugged and i rolled my eyes. I packed my song book and Lay's ball, i made to pick up my guitar and he stopped me. "Use Chanyeol's or Lay's. I cant carry too much." he rubbed the back of his neck and i huffed.

"When we get there...take me straight to D.O. and then you might want to leave." I placed my hand hesitantly on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Teleportation always makes me dizzy. Taemin has the same power. He tapped my hand and i opened my eyes. Greeted by Suho and Sehun. "Where is D.O?" I dropped my hand from Kai's shoulder. "Thanks for trip Jongin." I turned in the direction Sehun pointed and made my way straight to D.O. His eyes widened as he saw me. I pulled back my hand, balled it into a fist and punched him on the nose. Full Force. "YOU MARKED ME?! YOU ! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED US ALL THIS TROUBLE!" Kai pulled me back and held me with my back to his chest, to stop me breaking his best friend. After a while of struggling, I relaxed. "You could have been with Jongin...." Kai's face softened at my comment and I felt Luhan take my hand.

"Come on Luna, let's go set up your room with Lay." He lead me away gently, Pulling me towards the giant staircase, i took a minute to admire the huge house from the top of the stairs. "It's Joonmyeon's. His Parents are close with yours actually." I nodded. I had known that. "by the way... you know marking isn't a choice.. right? We could have countless Mates. But, Marked ones are for life." I growled under my breath and he chuckled. "heard that!" I felt my face stretch into a smile. maybe it wouldn't be so to stay for the weekend after all.....


Hello Readers! I hope you like this update! just a little filler chapter really, there will be some sweet D.OXLuna moments coming up, but i think i might drag out their relationship, what do you think? also leave me a comment about your views on the trailer. it's my first attempt!

see you next chapter... might even double update today! ^^