Face to Face.....

Try Again.

I scowled as i viewed the line of males infront of me, only D.O and Kai were missing, I glanced towards Lay who held a defeated look. "What's going on?" I pulled my notebook closer to myself. I raised my brow as majority of the males shrugged.

"We were told to come here by the Maknae." Kris pointed to Sehun. He twisted his mouth a little, His eyes focused on my face.

"They need to know...." I bit my lip, surely he didn't mean.... "If you don't tell them i can show them?" He huffed out a breath, simultaniously, the wind blew from behind me, towards the males. 

"Sehunnie... you shouldn't use your powers in school!" Luhan frowned and punched the younger on the arm. "She might not have wanted them to know! Guys....?" Luhan trailed off but gasped as in a single second, i had moved and was now being pinned to the wall by Chen and Suho. "Guys!" Luhan pulled them away and i smiled gratefully. Xiumin taking Chen's hand to keep him still.

"You're a wolf?" Xiumin looked betrayed that i hadn't told him. i looked round the males as i nodded and then something clicked in my head. I thought back to my brothers words to Lay, the night Key had broken my door. 'You joined suho's pack?' Why hadn't it clicked?! 

"You guys are the Exo Pack! Kyungsoo's pack?" I blinked and their heads jerked back, their eyes all changed drastically. Someone, who usually was much like a girl, leant back against the wall and clasped at his hair.

"!" was all Tao said before turning on his heel and running away from the building. I went to chase him and was pulled back by Suho. He shook his head and he dashed off after Tao. I had no choice but to obey, If the mating took place...Suho would be my Alpha too. I glanced over at Xiumin who was shuffling his foot.

"Are you mad at me?" I bit my lip, and he raised his head to make eyecontact. 

"It's not that... You have no idea how tempting you smell. It's no wonder Chen struggled to control himself... Even i'm struggling a bit. Your scent lingers, Like a true Alpha Female." He pulled on Chen's hand to drag him away. "I'll bring him back when he'scalmed down. I don't particularly want to watch my future mate pine after my bestfriend." He scrunched his nose a little. "Plus, Kyungsoo might murder him...." I watched the two leave, Kris and Lay following.

"You guys are okay?" I played with the hem on my dress, not wanting to look any of them in the eye.

"Me and Channie are already Mated, Same for Luhan And Sehun." Baekhyun rubbed my shoulder and gave me his eye-smile. "Lets go see if we can work on your song some more hmm? I play Piano too, Channie can play guitar and Luhan can sing for you." I nodded and then followed him inside the practice room.

"So your power is wind?" I glanced sideways at Sehun, who nodded once.

"I use telekenisis!" Luhan chirped happily and lifted the guitar and handed it to chanyeol without touching it. "Chanyeol is fire, Baek is Light, Suho is water, Tao is Time, Kris is Flight... but not actually flying, otherwise he would have wings... Xiumin is Ice, Chen is..."

"Thunder/lightning..." I cut him off. "I think i get it! Your line chat names link?" They nodded, "well some... I already know Lay's is healing. I wonder what mine will be?" I sighed and then tilted my head a little, "What's Kyungsoo's?"

"Earth" They fell silent and Luhan sprayed me with perfume. "There now we can call Chen back to practice." He smiled a little and petted my head. "Don't hate us..." I looked at him confused but, shrugged it off. Luhan always says odd things. My phone buzzed in my bag and i pulled it out.

Oppa: You're starting to mature, you should be mature by tomorrow. We want to pull the face to face meeting forward to tonight. You'll be escorted by Ryeowook. Appa is going to be there. Dress nice.

I gulped and stared at my phone. "I'm not ready to meet Kyungsoo tonight!" I groaned and flopped onto the floor. Luhan patted my shoulder but quickly pulled his hand back as D.O and Kai came in followed by the others. Chen sent me an apologetic smile and bowed motioning for me to take a seat. I blinked at his sudden formalities but pushed the thought back as we priacticed the song.

 

I pulled my hair up into a bun as i finished preparing for seeing Kyungsoo in human form. I chewed on my lip, What if he didn't like me as a human? What if i didn't like him? What if our humans were polar opposites? I groaned and smoothed out my skirt as a thud alerted me that Ryeowook had arrived. "Hi Oppa." I greeted and stood, slipping on some black flats.

"Hey Princess!" Ryeowook grinned, "How you feeling? Nervous?" I nodded, my hands balling up and stretching out again. 

"Oppa? what if it's only our wolves that like eachother? Then what?" I tapped my chin in thought, he merely chuckled at me.

"You know how, when people don't know we are wolves, our wolf is a second being?" I nodded, "When they know you are a wolf, even when you look human, they merge together, Sort of like the wolf becomes your subconcious. I'm sure you noticed, You told Baekhyun and Luhan right? Luhan was shocked at the difference in your wolf side." I opened my mouth to question him, he just chuckled. "I'm not a guardian for nothing. The boys came to me for advice." He shrugged before shivering down into his fur, essentially ending our conversation. I climbed onto his back, side-saddling, and gribbed onto his fur as he leapt out of my window and towards the trees. We stopped just short of the clearing and i slid from his back. He changed back and i hooked my arm through his. I followed him towards a Huge black wolf and bowed with him before my father changed back.

"Leeteuk" Ryeowook bowed his head greeting my father. My father bowed his head lightly and reached out to pat my head.

"Maturity suits you." I smiled, My father never showed affection, it was nice. I turned to my right and spotted to wolves wagging their tails at me. I giggled instantly and crouched allowing them to approach me.

"Donghae Oppa! Eunhyuk Oppa!" I smiled and scratched behind their ears, Eunhyuk my cheek backing away when he heard my father's growl.  I rolled my eyes and stood. "Can we just get this over with? If i wait longer i will surely get more nervous." I was lead to a clearing where the Exo pack would present themselves one by one to me, tradition of a small welcome to thier pack if i join them. First was Suho, He bowed his head.

"I am Kim Joonmyeon. Alpha of Exo, Specifically Exo-K. Our pack is Split in two due to the amount of members. I present my Co-Alpha Wu Yifan." He bowed and i watched Kris Introduce himself to me.  Next came Xiumin.. aka Minseok, then Chen, who was introduced as Jongdae, Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun, Who got yelled at for hugging me, Chanyeol and finally Lay. He pressed a light kiss to my hand, His eyes full of worry. Before i could ask him about it, Suho Stepped forward again. "Now, Your inteded mate's Main Guardian... Jongin.." His eyes met with the ground and i looked up to see a very shocked Kai. His mouth pressed in a firm line. I now started panicking. All the males from that group of friends... "And Your intended mate..." I scanned them all, only one guy was missing.... "Kyungsoo." My eyes met a pair of wide dark eyes. My Father approached him and he bowed.

"D.O" I clamped my teeth together.

"Daughter, This is your intended mate. And His pack are now your guardians. They will protect you in-" My father started.

"Shiro!" I growled. My body started to shake with anger. "I wont go through with this!" I turned to the 10 males i thought were friends and pointed to them. "All of you, Apart from Kai, Follow me. NOW!" I span on my heel and walked East. The followed along sluggishly, I balled my fists and turned to glare at them. "You knew from the start.." I focused my eyes on Lay, who visibly cowered. "You knew for a while." My gaze changing to Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun. "You all knew this morning.... and failed to tell me... Kyungsoo was D.O?!" I stomped my foot and to my left Tao screeched.

"I'm Blind!" He felt around hitting the others in his horror. 

"We all are moron!" Sehun hissed at the panda male. "Looks like She got her ability. Luna...Please try and calm down, we like our eyesight." I froze. I blinded them? "Thankyou, You're quite a good illusionist." He complimented and I glared at him again.

"I'm not mad, just hurt. How could you all, not tell me that the guy who finds me repulsive, is my Fiancee?!" I stopped, "Was my fiancee" I pressed a hand to my forehead. "I'm going home. I refuse to set foot back in that clearing." I changed into my wolf and sprinted back to the house, I dove under my covers and lay there, still furry and whimpering. 

"Luna?" I raised my head and glared at Kai who sat on the edge of my bed, i let out a low growl. "Stop. I came to apologise to you. I shouldn't have attacked you. I didn't know who you were, but even then i shouldn't have attacke someone who i thought was human. Kyungsoo-Hyung is my top priority, our families go way back. At one point, He was supposed to be my Mate." Kai turned his eyes towards mine and locked our gazes in place. "I'm not asking you to forgive us. I'm asking you to Try again. Your wolves are attracted to each other, and when you hit heat, You'll pine for him. He's kicking himself right now for being so horrible to you. You and Him have something in common, your human self and wolf self are complete opposites. You'll only see once your wolves start merging themselves into your mind." He stood and sighed. "I'll leave. Please think it through."

I snorted through my muzzle and buried under the covers once more. A soft pop and he was gone. Kai, teleports. It interested me, i snuggled against my pillow and started drifting off, dreading showcase preperations the next day.

 


Hello my beautiful subbies and silent readers ofcourse. Do you guys like this story? I really would like to hear your thoughts. Please do comment!

Saranghae!

 Kyeopta! Kyungsoo Fangirling! ^^