half wolf, half.....

Try Again.

I clenched my fingers around my skirt in an uncomfortable manner. We had been sat here for over 3 hours an the heat was beginning to really get to me. I squirmed and nuzzle into kyungsoo's arm. He blinked at me for a moment before pulling me into his lap and pulling me against his chest. 

"So you are saying, you think her father is keeping a secret from her about her own identity?" Kai repeated what his best friend had said again. 

"Jongin,  that was the first thing I said." Kyungsoo sighed and I whimpered at another wave of heat. "Shhh it will all be okay Sooki-ah" he pressed his lips to my forehead and I relaxed a little from the contact. I glanced at the males around me and I whimpered again. We had been sat here so long, even the unmated wolves scents where egging on the heat.

"Shouldn't you be sorting her out?" Chen pointed out as he clenched his jaw. "It is making it very difficult for us all when we can smell her arousal." I squeaked and hid my face in my hands.

"I promised her I wouldn't touch her in that way. She isn't ready!" Kyungsoo glared at his uptight friends. "I am refraining because I love her!" The eyes all swerved to the now agitated male. My heart skipped a beat at his outbursted confession.

"Oppa,  my teeth hurt!" I felt my eyes brim with tears, a wolf's first heat was the worst of all. I was secretly wishing that Kyungsoo would just give this meeting up and give me my tablets back.

"Just bear with it sweetheart." He murmured and rubbed his hand on my arm. I am pretty sure my use of the term 'oppa' had softened him a bit. I didn't want them to fight. "Do you want an ice cube? " I nodded and xiumin automatically handed one off his own palm to Kyungsoo,  who dropped it into my mouth and ran one finger repeatedly over the heated skin on my face.

"How are we supposed to find out what she is? She could be taking them pills because she is dangerous?" Tao curled up into a ball suddenly terrified that I would kill them all.

"Tao you moron. If she is affected by the heat then the pills have worn off. If she was that dangerous, we wouldn't be alive." Kris rolled his eyes and stood as his eyes caught something. "Soo, move her hair back behind her ears." My eyes widened and I cowered away from the attempt. 

"Sooki-ah let me do this and I will help you ease your pain okay?" I whimpered up at him and he nodded. "I know, you are scared. I promise not to make any sudden movements okay?" I nodded and let him move my hair. The was a loud thud as lay suddenly stood and rushed over.

"This is impossible! Her ears weren't like that before, even when we were kids!" I suddenly felt very self conscious and covered my ears with my hands. And then I screamed in terror.

"My..my..ears?!" I broke down sobbing. My ears had lengthened and had pointed. I had elf ears! ((An:// if anybody gets the joke? XD)) I clutched at my ears, digging my nails into the flesh almost attempting to pull them off. "Get them off!" I leapt from kyungsoo's lap and began running around the kitchen, my sight blurred from tears. I barely managed three steps at a time before I crashed into something else.

"Somebody grab her!" Sehun called as there was a shuffle of feet.

"NO! Stay away from me!" I backed away into a corner, my whole body was shivering with fear. "I need to get rid of these!" I scratched at the ears with my nails harder, this time I drew blood.

"Like hell!" Kyungsoo grabbed me and pulled me against him. He leant into my neck and as his teeth caught the back of my neck I automatically froze and then relaxed. "We will figure this out. You need to not panic." I nodded gently, ashamed to be their alpha female, what kind of alpha freaks out like that.

"Stop it!" This time luhan approached and SMACK! Hit me across my face. "You may be an alpha female, but you are still young, scared and hormonal from being in heat. Nobody thinks you look disgusting and nobody will blame you for freaking out!" Everyone gaped at luhan. "My telekinesis skills heightened, I can read minds now." 

"Then you should know that hitting the girl I love was the wrong thing to do." Kyungsoo stood and kept his voice low. "Follow me outside... now." He left followed by luhan. Sehun sighed and knelt next to me.

"I told him not to say anything. You must have really been hating yourself." I nodded silently, tears filling my eyes once more. "Come on. Let's get that blood wiped off." Sehun took my hand and stood, automatically intercepted by Kai. 

"I will take her. Kyungsoo is very angry.... He knows you both were trying to help. But, she was already feeling bad. And now you just made her feel guilty." He pointed to the tear escaping down my cheek."

"She is in heat and you aren't mated. I will take her Jongin." Baekhyun hooked an arm around my shoulder and lead me to the bathroom. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there is chapter 14. Sorry if it is short I have been trying to type this whilst getting me and daughter ready to go out hehe ^.^ ♡