Honest Reasons.

Try Again.

"W-what?" Kyungsoo stuttered as he reached for my hand once more. His eyes full of confusion and hurt, he shook his head. "Do you know what you are saying?! How can I be with you and not claim you?! Do you know what that will do to my wolf?" He grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me gently. My eyes squeezed themselves closed, I couldn't bear to look at him, my own heart felt like it was breaking at the words that had just left my mouth.

"We can't, I don't know the effects Kyungsoo!" I tried pleading with him in attempts for him to see this from my point of view. Anything could happen. He could gain his packs powers, I could end up fully taking his or even all of their powers. Just the thought of hurting my new family, hurt.

"Who cares about that? You are mine!" He let me go in favour of running his hands through his hair. "I should have claimed you sooner. What is it going to take for you to realise how much I love you?" His head fell forward into his own lap. "I thought we were passed all this." He growled and picked up my bottle of suppressants and threw the at the wall with such a strength that the plastic hit the wall and turned into dust. Fear filling me, I scrambled away from him as he threw more things at the opposite walls. "Stupid mating! Stupid instincts! Stupid everything!" I let out a whimper and the bedroom door swung open once more. Chen and Baekhyun marched in, avoiding every flying object. Chen pulled me onto his back and escaped from Kyungsoo's anger. In the hall stood the rest of the pack, xiumin freezing over the door to my room. 

"That should hold him." Lunan nodded and turned to Jongin, who wore a very pained expression.

"I am sorry Jongin." I snuffled and buried my face into Chen's shoulder. "But I have to protect him. I love Kyungsoo, he just can't know it." Jongin nodded once and pulled out his phone.

"NoRa, don't enter through Luna's  room. Come through my window." He hummed at the response, "yes, I think we are going to need your magic." Hanging up he looked round. "Now what?"

"Sooki will stay with myself and Chen until he calms down." Xiumin took hold of Chen's hand and pulled him and myself down the hall. 

"KIM MINSEOK, LET ME OUT! GIVE ME BACK MY MATE!" Tears flowed as Kyungsoo screamed and hit the door, his voice full of growls. He sounded feral, I bit back the urge to go to him. My body shook. The worst thing about the elven side of me? My hearing was even better that a wolf. I could hear his heart beating furiously as my mate struggled to get to me and it tore me apart.

"He will calm down Sooki, just be patient hmm?" Chen placed me on a chair and I looked round the bedroom of my friends. A picture of the pack hung by their bed, next to it a picture of luhan, xiumin and myself on our first day of school.

"You still have this picture?" I reached out to touch it as xiumin patted my head.

"Duh! You are my best friend remember?" Xiumin grinned and sighed as our phones buzzed. "That will be your mate." I pulled out my phone to a message.

'We need a pack meeting, now - Kyungsoo' Followed by my phone calling. I bit my lip and answered, but the voice I was expecting didn't come. Instead it was Taemin.

"Luna-ssi, your father has requested you and your pack visit him at the end of this week. No exceptions." And then silence, he hung up on me. I growled and threw my phone across the room which Chen caught without looking up from his own phone.

"You might not want to do that. I may be a new friend, but I consider you family. I want to understand your reasoning for not mating with Kyungsoo." He placed our phones on the table and then nodded to his own boyfriend who left the room swiftly. "I will in return tell you why me and xiumin haven't mated yet. Deal?" He placed a hand on top of mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You are my friend Sooki. I need to understand your reasoning before we have the pack meeting because I know what will happen." He pushed my forehead back with his finger. "You better be prepared because when Kyungsoo calls a pack meeting it isn't ever a hood motion."

"Okay, here are my reasons." I gave him a straight look, eyes looking into each others so that he could easily tell that what I said was truth. "I believe that if I mate with Kyungsoo, whatever will occur will damage the exo pack. I feel like my father intends to use me to make himself more powerful. I don't wish to bring my family into this." Chen opened his mouth to argue and I silenced him with a kiss to the cheek. "You are my brothers, my family. If anything happens to this pack, I will never forgive myself." Chen returned the kiss to my own cheek in understanding. "I feel as though i have more purpose to protect you all than to serve my father, i also have the concerns of knowledge."

"what do you mean by that?" Chen raised a brow.

"I know the powers of every wolf in that pack. My Uncle, Siwon, he... controls minds. If i go back, i wont have a choice but to obey my fathers orders. I'm afraid of what those orders may be. He could order me to kill you all!" I placed my face into my hands and Chen rubbed a hand over my shoulderblade.

"Me and Minseok haven't mated because of you." Chen was quiet, barely audible but the shock made me whip my head up.  "He had a moment where he almost asked you to be his mate. Almost told you everything too, about us all, wolves and magical beings." 

"I don't believe you. He always only saw you Jongdae, the way he looks at you is so different." I leant forward and ruffled his hair. "Claim him. i know he wants you too. I know the signs." I smiled sadly and Xiumin chose that point to return, and joined his boyfriends comforting hand on my back.

"Sooki, we'll fix this. You'll be with Kyungsoo soo enough." His usually smiling face was fully serious. "Everything Jongae said was true. I'm now very protective over you. Even if the love of my life is now Jongdae. We will fix this, I promise." 

"Just promise me you are going to force him to claim you. I need you guuys to be happy." I bit my lip and then looked to the door. "We better get to this meeting." The two nodded and we made our way down the hall to the table in the kitchen, I took one deep breath and willed myself to forget everything. Now, I'm back to Luna.


 

A/N: mianhae! i went missing, i know! everything has been so busy with parenting. Potty training isn't so fun! >.< i hope you like this chapter, please let me know! next chpater is Lay's p.ov! and there will be an additional two for chen and baek too. because they were requested in inbox. :) Saranghae!