Getting clearer.

Try Again.

I giggled as I pulled the gum out of my mouth and placed it behind the locker handle. D.O was going to flip! I text Chen who was distracting his friend for me and made my way out of the room. I hid, wanting to watch my new enemy suffer. Chen snuck up behind me and grinned. "He needs to get his knives out so give it 5."

"They actually let that psycho use knives?!" My eyebrows raised with my question. Chen just laughed at Me. 

"He is a cooking student." Chen tapped my shoulder and pulled me behind him a little. "You are less likely to get blamed if he can't see you when he looks this way. He isn't stupid, he probably already guessed I was delaying him earlier." I nodded and peeked out from under chen's arm. I was bored of waiting when a loud shout filled the air. Chen jumped and grabbed my arm, forcefully moving away from the crime scene. "He's Mad." We looked at each other and burst out laughing. 

"You two look close." Baekhyun grinned and tugged on my arm. "Luna I need you to ask for class off." 

"Why?" I blinked at the male, it was odd. A few days back I was shouting at these two and now we are friends. I actually feel really comfortable around them.

"I am designing the costumes for our group in the showcase. I had an idea for you but I need you to look over the design and measure you!" He gave me an adorable eye smile and I couldn't resist him.

"I don't have class til after lunch. I came in to...." Chen shook his head and I smiled at the eye-smiling male, "I would be happy to see your designs light fairy!" I giggled bringing in our chat names. "Laters, Thunder Boy!" I waved to Chen as Baekhyun pulled me towards the art and design block. I watched the male in front of me bounce with excitement as he pushed his sketch pad towards me. "Wow, baekkie.  This is incredible!" 

"Thanks! If you turn the page, I also designed a dress for the dance." I turned the page and my jaw dropped. "Do you not like it?" His face fell and I bit my lip.

"It's beautiful. But, I don't go to the dances." I shrugged. "Not much point in going and sitting alone all night."

"Ah! But, you have us to go with this time!" Baekhyun, waved it off and pulled out his measuring tapes. "Did you loose weight? You look smaller than yesterday....." he froze and as I went to ask if he was ok, his eyes met mine freezing me too. "You aren't human... are you?" I gave him a fake laugh and he folded his arms at me. "I smelt you.  I can tell. That's the second time... you aren't mature yet right?" I blinked at him and he smiled. "It's ok! I am a wolf too!" I let my mouth gape open. "I can't wait to tell chan! "

"No! Baek.... you can't tell anyone! Only you and Lay know, I have to stay hidden." I frowned at his sad face.  "You can't tell chanyeol.  Please." He nodded and scratched his head.

"Ok, I know your measurements for the showcase and dance now! I won't need to. All mature females have the same measurements. You aren't far from it now." He tilted his head and tapped his book in thought. "Hey are you dancing for your performance? Lay-hyung is studying dance, maybe he can help and then... I can edit the skirt so it detaches into shorts!" He started getting excited again and winked at me. "Let's go find Lay!" 

I found myself sitting with the males for lunch, obviously ignoring D.O and Kai.  Baekhyun was explaining his idea to lay who was nodding excessively. "You do know I can't really dance right?" Chen blinked as he input on the conversation.  "I'm singing with her." D.O raised his head at this.

"So not only did you help it prank me. Your singing with that thing?!" I rolled my eyes and ignored his input.

"We can work on it together! It will be fun! Xiumin-oppa said he will help you practice. You will be fine." I smiled at him and took out my phone.

'Meeting Kyungsoo tonight. Make sure you are home early! - Umma'

I rolled my eyes at Key's text and put my phone on the grass. It buzzed, purposefully ignoring it, I stood and chucked it into my bag. "I am heading to class. Lay-Ge, I will meet you at mine to show you my composition so far. Baekhyun you can come too!" The two nodded and I sent a sneer to the two males in the corner.

 After lessons I made my way home and settled down with my composition.  A soft thud alerted me that my two friends had just arrived through my windows. "Lay-Ge can you play piano for us? Baek I need you to sing chen's lines for me." I glanced up as the Korean male stood frozen. He looked at lay, who nodded and then Baekhyun turned and smiled at me, but something was different. After finalising the harmony, I walked them back half way. Well more like followed them halfway,  I walked right into them as they stopped abruptly. 

"Luhan!  Come back!  You know I can't ask anyone else for help for this!" He grinned as he approached us but then froze. "Why do you all smell like the Shinee pack?" His eyes landed on mine and he clapped a hand over his mouth.

"It's ok Sehun.  I'm a wolf too." I scratched my earlobe timidly.

"Luna stop revealing yourself!" Lay scolded me and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me. I will make them stick in odd places!" I stuck my tongue out and then stepped back to look at Sehun.  

"Hold on.... Luhan. .as in Lu-ge?! My so called best friend didn't tell me he was a wolf?!" I pouted, but jumped out of my skin when luhans voice appeared in my ear.

"You didn't tell me either! Wait does Xiumin know?" I shook my head but Baekhyun sensed an opportunity to tease the elder.

"Actually, she told me first" he winked and the elder pouted more. "I'm kidding! Lay knew first. Sehun just found out too. He smelt her pack on her."

"I'm not mature yet... so my scent only fades in and out. Baekhyun smelt it earlier." I dug the toe of my shoe into the ground. "Lay grew up in the main pack so he has always known me."

"Main pack?" Luhans eyes widened, "please tell me you aren't Onew-hyungs sister...." he looked at me seriously and as I nodded he gulped. "You are Kyungsoo's - Oh GOD!" He face palmed.  "I said so many mean things to you!" He whined and pulled on my arm like a kid. "How could I not smell the others before?"

"It's called perfume..." I giggled and put up a peace sign.

"Wolf luna is cute!" Luhan groaned again. "I just got used to the sarcastic version!" Luhan pouted and sehun wrapped his arms around the elders waist.

"Babe, let her go back home hmm? She has to go and get ready for kyungsoo hung." The younger murmured and pulled the others away. "See you tomorrow luna! "