Beagle number 4

Try Again.

I shuffled my feet as myself and exo made our way to college. Kyungsoo had insisted that I live with the exo pack until I learnt how to control myself with his power. I had been lost on thought the entire walk and jumped at a sudden warmth encasing my hand. I glanced my eyes to the right to see another set of fingers linked with mine. Raising my eyes, I blinked at the dark hues staring back.

"You looked cold...." Kyungsoo trailed off and I raised a brow. His cheeks were pink but, whether it was a blush or the result from the wind, I couldn't tell.

"Thanks I guess." I lifted my free hand and ran it through my curls. NoRa had cheated and cast a spell whilst helping me get ready. My hair had curled instantly whilst I just sat in amazement. As I turned my gaze forward attention drew towards the gate. Kyungsoo would become D.O again, as soon as we went through that gate. "Ah, I get it." He had wanted to hold my hand before that happened. I squeezed his hand gently before retrieving my hand out of his. "I will see you at lunch."

"Mhm" he nodded his head, "I made you a lunchbox it's in your bag." He then stepped through the gate, the change was almost instant. A small smirk grew on his face and he looked creepy. "Though I can think of something else to eat. Or should I say someone?" I choked on the air that had been making its way into my lungs. Xiumin appeared and slapped my back to help clear my airways again.

"You were shocked right?" My eldest friend motioned his head towards D.O's retreating back, I simply nodded at him. My cheeks red from said males leaving comment. "His wolf side comes out opposite to most. When he is in college the wolf inside becomes conscious. Not unlike yourself" I pretended not to know what he meant.

"If both of you were the right way, you would have mated by now" Kai startled me as he suddenly made his presence known from behind us. He winked and hooked an arm over my shoulder as we stepped in through the gate ourselves. "Who knows? Maybe he will just drag you into the cloakroom and-"

"Shut it jongin" Kris smacked the boy up the back of the head and I giggled. "Kai joins the troll squad every full moon. Prepare to put up with it." He smiled at me before being dragged off by Tao, pulling the new troll with him.

"Hey! Is it just me or did it suddenly get warm?" I glanced over at Xiumin and Chen as the said their goodbyes. They shrugged and I felt my arm being pulled. 

"Luna! Come try on your stuff for the showcase!" Baekhyun flashed me an eye smile and pulled on my hand once more impatiently. "And Chen too!" He growled at Chen who didn't want to let Xiumin go.

"No! He is going to make me wear sparkly stuff!" I watched in pure amusement as Baekhyun pulled Chen,  who in turn was clinging onto Xiumin.  I couldn't hold it anymore and burst into laughter. I was to busy doubled over to realise the other 3 had stopped and we're staring at me. "Shouldn't she be sarcastic luna right now?" Chen raised a brow at me and I froze. They were right. I was still how I had been all weekend. I shrugged at them and then followed baekhyun to his classroom.  The hours passed by peacefully, the boys created a lot of entertainment by arguing about Chen's clothes for the showcase. As we made our way to meet the others for lunch I couldn't shake the nervous feeling I had. I was almost afraid to see D. O again after his comment earlier. 

"Sooki - ah! " Kai waved me over as we approached.  There was a playful glint in his eyes and I almost turned back.

"Oh no you don't!" Baekhyun grinned and slung his arm around my shoulder. Jongdae imitated the gesture and sent me a grin of his own. "We know something happened with you and Kyungsoo! " my attention went back to Kai. 

"Kyungsoo usually isn't like he was at the gate earlier. He usually let's his D. O side out as soon as we leave the house!" Kai sent me a cheeky lopsided smile and then sent a wink. "Just remember if you guys do mate. The rest of us have excellent hearing." As I slowly processed what he said my cheeks heated with a deep blush. 

"Are you guys interrogating without me?!" A deep voice alerted me of chanyeols presence and I mentally gripped at my hair. Not all of the beagle line! Plus temporary member Kai and his erted thoughts. "How dare you! I thought you loved me baekkie! " he pouted and I snickered at my giant baby of a friend. 

"I do yeolie!  But, Chen and Kai were already here and we finally had her cornered!" Baekhyun explained. I used this opportunity to try and escape when I felt arms around my waist, holding me there with them. I growled at Kai as he tightened his hold. I tried to wriggle away when a small growl was heard. It was almost inaudible but, Kai dropped his hold almost instantly and I looked at him Confused for a moment. "OMG. You're beginning heat!" Baekhyun took Chen and chanyeols hands and dashed away. I blinked at the sudden departure and then remembered Chen still hadn't mated Xiumin.  I then looked back to Kai who had telephoned away to the wall of the building.  

"Next time they do that, let me know. But for now we need to head home. I read that heat is easier to deal with in wolf form. I will call suho- hyung on the way." He sent Kai one last death glare, before taking my hand and pulling me away. I felt my heart begin to pound as I secretly fangirled inside at the manly tone he had just used. Great, now even the horrid side of him made me feel things for him! I blamed our kiss, I remembered the way he had been so hesitant and i felt my stomach wriggle with butterflies. I couldn't have asked for a better first kiss. He was so gentle and sweet with the kiss that I had even kissed back and stayed in his room rather than my own. He had held me tightly across my waist in a protective manner. 

"You do know staring is rude right?" I heard him tease me and I blinked back to the present, my face pink. "When did you space out? Do you even remember getting on the bus?" I gave him a confused look before noticing we were actually on the bus. "What were you thinking?".He smiled at me and I witnessed him slowly let the D. O guard down. 

"About our kiss actually." I giggled and he blushed. 

 

******************************************************************** 

I hope you like!!!! <3