Sooki-ah

Try Again.

"I'm not hungry!" I flopped down on the sofa, after being forcefully picked up and thrown over Xiumin's shoulder. "I want to sleep more!" I pouted. Xiumin just chuckled and pet my head. I had been napping since i had arrived at Suho's house, Avoiding a certain Male. 

"Kyaaa! Ke ai!" Tao sat next to me as i rubbed my eyes in a daze. "Luna really is cute as her wolf side! I love our merged personalities when we wake up!" I grumbled and let my head flop down on his shoulder. "Shouldn't this be Kyungsoo-hyungs spot?" He giggled as i growled at him. "You need to eat, we are going for a run in wolf form tonight!" At this news i shot up smiling.

"Chincha?!" I clapped with glee. "The Shinee Oppa's dont like me going out in wolf form!" I squealed and swerved my gaze over the other males in the room. I met eyes with D.O, his mouth was hanging open. I inwardly smirked, "D.O you'll catch flies." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Kyungsoo," He replied before standing up and taking his bowl to the dish washer. I snorted and smiled at the others, even Kai.

"So where are we running to?" I bounced in my seat, the males around me just chuckled. Tao picked up some chopsticks and force fed me my food. I held in all my complaints with the happy thoughts of being my wolf form again. "FREEDOM!" I skipped outside into Suho's Yard and shivered down into my fur. Yapping at the others impatiently, the shook their heads and changed into their own forms. As soon as they were done i tackled Lay in a playfight. Xiumin and Chen joining not long after. Suho gave a commanding howl and we seperated, I noticed Kyungsoo slip beside me in line and i nudged him him with my muzzle, tail wagging.

"Save your energy mei mei!" Kris's voice snorted. I pricked my ears up a little in confusion. "You're mature, you can understand howls now. Not different from us talking."

"So... you can understand me?" I blinked and suddenly moved to stand next to Lay. If that was that case.... i had to stay away from Kyungsoo, Matching D.O to Kyungsoo, though being the smae person, still annoyed me. "where are we going then?"

"To see some friends. You'll see when we get there" Baekhyun lolled his tongue out of his mouth and jerked his head. "Come on!" I bounded happily beside him. "Just don't freak out, ok?"

"Why would i..." I trailed of as i spotted one male trailing at the back. "Come on Kyungsoo! you're ruining my good mood!" the pack halted and stared at me. i wagged my tail, "What? this side of me likes him!" i giggled. "if he is silent!" 

"You'll have to get used to it eventually..." Kyungsoo Nudged me playfully and i nipped at his ear. "aish, this girl..." I his nose and bounded back towards the front. "Yah, Luna Slow down, there's a tree!" I felt myself knocked sideways and i giggled.

"That's not my name!" i called in a singsong voice as i stood and shook dirt from my fur. "You'll never know it Kyungsoo!" I bounded round him in circles. "Can't stop me until you know my name!!!" I sang more.

"Lee Sooki!" Lay called and i froze in place. "Don't tease Kyungsoo. It's not fair on him, He's forced into this just as much as you." I bowed my head to the ground in apology, then Kyungsoo's muzzle once more. 

"I still don't want to be his mate...." I trailed off and lay's eyes softened as he nuzzled me.

"I know that more than anyone but, think about his feelings, and Kai's." he hummed questioningly and i padded my paw at the earth. Kyungsoo nudged me away from Lay's affection and walked me ahead of the others.

"So... You're name is Sooki?" I nodded and he laughed, the first i had heard, my tail wagged once more. "Soo and Soo!" He laughed more and i let out a giggle. "It's pretty." I was thankful we can't blush in this form, "You know, we could just stay in our fur forever. We would never hate each other." I looked at him and his ears twitched, "Ah no, we have to mate in human form." I blinked at him in confusion. "You weren't told? Trust your psck to leave it up to me to explain." He shook his large furry head, "I'll explain tomorrow. We are almost there." He nudged me a few more times before howling back towards the others.

"It's not that. I am still against Mating with you. You may have marked me... But, I cant mate someone when there is no love there. regardless of instinct." I snorted through my nose and jerked my head back at the blur whizzing past me.

"It's Kris, remember i said his power was flight? Well he's so fast it's like he is flying." Luhan gave me a lopsided grin and bounded off after Kris. I inwardly shrugged, i mean you try shrugging on for legs, and followed after them. A strong female scent hit my nose and i froze.

"BAMBI!!!!!" I tackled the blonde wolf infront of me and she chuckled.

"Hey Luna!" I amber all over her muzzle happily, she rolled me off and shifted back into human form. "Come on! i want to see how you've grown!" I looked towards Kyungsoo so that he was prepared, he nodded at me and i changed back.

"God i've missed you!" I grinned, and watched as D.O appeared next to me.

"Hey Noona!" He smiled and she looked between us as i scowled at him.

"My Amber, Go find another one!" I pouted and he leant in to whisper in my ear.

"I wouldn't pout... i'll kiss it off your face." He smirked as i blushed and hid behind Amber. "What's the matter? afraid of your mate?" He grinned.

"You aren't my mate, how many times do i have to tell you D.O?" I folded my arms at him and flicked my hair back. "Aish."

"Kyungsoo, i believe is my name, Sooki-ah" He gave me a heart shaped smile and i growled at him. "Lay-hyung, Thanks!" He waved at the wolf playfighting with Suho. 

"Yeah, Thanks Yixing." i grumbled bitterly. Amber shrugged it off and pushed me towards D.O. "Wait, I don't want to.. Woah!" I fell face first, shutting my eyes and waiting to eat the ground. I landed on something soft and jerked back suprised. "When did that get there?!" a net of entwined flowers had caught me and i also noticed a pair of arms around my waist. 

"Please be more careful." I blinked at Kai's voice in my ear. "You're lucky me and Hyung reacted quick enough." I pushed away from him and stumbled backwards, only to be pulled down into an pile of bodies by Chen. I giggled and wriggled trying to escape, i only had two options. I looked at Kai for Help. He rolled his eyes but grinned at me. "Here" He offered me his hand and i took it, pulling me up he slyly placed his foot infront of mine, throwing me off balance and towards D.O., who caught me in his own arms, his eyes wide. I stared in wonder for a few moments, D.O- no... Kyungsoo looked so innocent and confused.

"Kai, please don't trip her again, You aren't cupid. Don't we have enough of them?" He turned me round to face him fully. "Sooki-ah? can we go and sit under that tree? I kind of, well i'm more Kyungsoo than D.O when i'm alone with you." I shrugged.

"Don't have much choice, i'm kinda stuck in your vice grip..." i motioned to his arms, tight around me. He let go and ruffled the back his hair.

"Mianhae, Sooki-ah." he opted for letting me walk with him instead. "You know, this weekend might do us some good, even for being friends." I shrugged and flopped myself down on the grass. "Is there any way this can get less awkward? I'm Kyungsoo right now, i usually always am outside of  College. Which means we shouldn't be this awkward..." He sat next to me and i watched in awe as a single rose grew beside him. He pulled it out of the ground and picked of the thorns before handing it to me. "Don't blame me... You wanted me to do it." He tapped his head, "You keep giving me flashes of your thoughts, It'll be your subconcious trying to straighten out your illusion powers.. But, i've made it more awkward haven't i?" I giggled.

"This side of you is adorable!" I couldn't help but laugh more as his cheeks flushed. "I'm sorry, i'll stop." I calmed myself down and smiled at him. "This side of you, i can get along with. I never knew our human side and wolf side could be so different."

"Yours are different to" He pointed out and i nodded.

"I guess, maybe thats because you marked me..." I glared at him and he avoided my gaze, "I never used to be so different in my sides, it happened somewhere around my 9th birthday." i shruged and leaned back against the tree. "either way it's still your fault" I giggled and closed my eyes.

"Tired?" Kyungsoo chuckled. I nodded a little. "Thats because you wouldn't stay still earlier." I mumbled a load of nonsense, before i felt warmth on my legs and my head lulled onto something extra warm.