feeling like an elven ....rapunzel?

Try Again.

"Baek,  I can't do this...." I gripped the sink as he dabbed the blood off my now pointed ears. "I look horrific! If he was repulsed before then he probably hates me now!" I buried my face into my hands.

"Don't be silly! Didn't you hear him?" Baekhyun took my hands and pulled them away from my face. "He loves you.  Plus he has already said he won't mate you during this heat."

"But it hurts!" I whimpered and he nodded. 

"Sooki-ah?! Where are you?" I froze as I heard kyungsoo call for me, I looked at Baekhyun and my eyes filled with tears.

"She is in here with me." My friend turned to me and gave me a stern look. "Tell him how you feel." I gulped and baekhyun led me back into my room. Kyungsoo was sitting on my bed, I automatically backed away into the corner. My legs were shaking and the heat hit full force. "Sooki!" My legs crumpled and my vision bracket out. I awoke several hours later, in bed and with kyungsoo kneeling on the floor. His head resting upon his arms on the bed.  

"You...stayed." I couldn't disguise the thumping in my chest at the knowledge that he had stayed. I raised me hands and felt for my ears. The points were gone and then I noticed the pills open. Oh... He must have  repressed the elven side of me so that I didn't disgust him. "I'm sorry you are repulsed by me." I leant over towards him and brushed the hair back from his eyes. "I will leave now." I pressed my lips to his head and made my way to the windows.  It was locked, I tried the door....locked to. "What's going on?!" I growled and slammed my fist onto the door, a bright white light emitted from my hand, glowing brighter and brighter.

"Sooki-ah! STOP!" strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. I fell back landing on top of Kyungsoo. "Honestly, you are such a difficult mate!" Our eyes met and he shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that. I can sense your emotions. And no we still haven't mated officially." I blinked before sliding off him and pulling my knees up to my chest.

"Where are the others? I want Lay!" I shrunk away as kyungsoo reached out. His fingers missing my skin by centimeters. "I don't want to be here!"

"The others are studying. You can see them later, now will you come here?" Kyungsoo opened his arms towards me and I shook my head.

"Why am I locked in? I feel like rapunzel locked in her tower!" Kyungsoo tried to hide his hurt expression. "And where did my ears go?" Kyungsoo gave me a guilty expression. "I knew it! You were repulsed by them!"

"What?! No!" Kyungsoo reached out towards me and again I flinched away. "I had to give you a suppressant.  After you out, something in you changed your scent got stronger and a voice kept telling me to make you mine. I almost listened to it! I almost broke my promise to you!" The guilty look filled his eyes once more. "I had to get chanyeol to lock me in a cage of fire until I had calmed down enough to not try and take advantage of you!" He grabbed my shoulders and pulled into his lap.

"So... I don't repulse you?" I blinked up at his wide eyes.

"Never. In fact, I kinda liked the long ears..." he shuffled beneath me and blushed. "Now go back to sleep. When you wake up again the others should be here." I nodded a little, his scent washing over my senses. "And Sooki? " I hummed,  "I love you..." I couldn't help the smile on my face, but I didn't dare say it back. I didn't feel worthy enough and soon enough I was asleep.

 

Through the darkness, I spotted a tall mirror. The edges where golden with silver flowers on each corner, and the glass gleamed. As I approached, I bit back a scream. My elven ears were back! I reached to my ears and felt them. They were perfectly humane, it was then I noticed my reflection wearing the most beautiful dress, I reached out to touch the glass a jolt passing through me as the cool smooth surface flattened my fingertips.

You are me, I am you. 

I blinked at the soft melodic voice.

You cannot escape your fate. You are an Elven warrior,  the blood in your veins is elven.

I am not. Was my reply,  I am a wolf, daughter to the alpha male and female!

They lied, they wanted power. The elven race lives up to expectations, don't you know?

you're lying! I shook my head as the elven reflection smirked.

You are their weapon.  They will only use you, I am not your enemy. 

Elves are evil! I will never be like you! 

We are one. The same soul, same being. I am you,  you are me.

I don't believe you!  If I let you out, you will cause chaos. You will only hurt those precious to me!

You are me, I am YOU.

 

"Sooki!" kyungsoo. ... I pulled myself awake at a rapid pace, falling dizzy in the process. "Your ears.... The suppressants aren't working... and you were glowing!" I looked round groggily at twelve concerned faces. As Kyungsoo's words sank in, I closed my eyes and shocked them all with one final word.

"!"

***********************************

And there is chapter 15 ^.^ hope you liked the little insight to the other side of our female lead! Let me know! ♡