secret is out.

Try Again.

I dug my spoon into my Icecream and glanced across at kyungsoo.  He was glancing over me his brows furrowed in concentration. After five minutes, I had finally had enough.

"What is it? I can't eat if you keep staring!" I dropped my spoon into the bowl and folded my arms at him pout. He leant forward and placed his hand to my forehead silently. "W-what?" I couldn't prevent my stutter and I blushed under his touch. 

"You're so warm." He cupped my face and my blush deepened. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" I nodded my head once. "From me though, right?" I nodded again and he sighed. "Like I thought. You are definitely in heat. You're just coping too-"

"We're home!" Baekhyun skipped in through the door and wrapped his arms around my neck in a hug.  "It's a good job I am mated. You smell really good." He grinned and I swatted him at the glare kyungsoo gave us. "You know how to get rid of the really nice smell kyungie! " he winked and kyungsoo looked away again, his cheeks pink.

"Shut up bacon,  she said to take it slowly. I am already trying my best to refrain." His mutter was barely audible but it sent a tingle down my spine. "Plus she is coping really well with it. Hasn't even been into her wolf form once yet."

"Maybe she isn't really in heat?" Luhan joined us in the kitchen and shrugged as he leaned down and wiped his finger into my melted ice cream.

"That is gross!" I whined and stuck my bottom lip out. Making it tremble for extra effect. "Now I can't eat it!" I scowled at him and my eyes widened as Luhans finger froze. 

"Yah! Baozi!" Luhan screamed murder as he turned to the door and stamped his foot.

"I didn't do anything!" Xiumin also joined us, he glanced from Luhan to my pouting face and pulled the chair out next to me.sitting down he turned head to the bowl of melted ice cream, only two words followed. "Freeze it." I blinked at him and then looked back into the bowl. I wished for the ice cream to return to frozen, then watched as the whole bowl froze over entirely. "Holy....Guys get in here!" He glanced at my panicked face and raised his voice. "NOW!" There was a loud scuffle of feet as the others raced in too.

"Did you do it again?" Lay clasped my head in his hands and I shook from fear. I had never seen him this serious. "Chan. Burn me. I won't heal myself and neither will joonmyeon. " he looked round and then back to me. "Sooki heal me" i choked. What was he suggesting. I had come to think my childhood friend had lost his mind. But, when chanyeol burnt his arm... I automatically placed my hand over lays arm and he healed.

"Sooki.... is it possible you have all of our powers?" Suho crouched next to my chair and took my hand. "Is it possible that you aren't a full wolf?" I looked up into kyungsoo's eyes and my sight went blurry, with tears.

"I don't know..." I trailed off and stood. "Please excuse me." And then...I ran, ignoring the exo pack's calls. I entered my room and locked the door behind me, pop!

"Jongin go away." I gripped at my hair and slid down the door, letting my tears fall. Another pop and he was gone but, I still wasn't alone. 

"Sooki - ah. " kyungsoo's voice was strained, I felt him crouch next to me and I cowered away. He took hold of my wrists. "Don't run away from me. Please." He sat himself next to me and patted his shoulder. I automatically rest my head there, occasionally nuzzling into him to wipe my tears on his shirt. I suddenly remembered my medication. 

"I need you to let me go. I need my pills." He gave me a worried look and I tugged my wrists that were still in his grip. "I have an anxiety disorder. I need to take my pills."  And with that he let me go. I stood and rooted through the draw next to my bed, I popped off the cap to my pills and placed a smooth tablet on my tongue.

"Spit that out!" Kyungsoo came over and squeezed my cheeks, my mouth opening automatically. I couldn't swallow the pill and every time he tried to remove it I turned my head. He sighed in annoyance and cupped my face. He pressed his lips to mine and as I gasped he slipped his tongue into my mouth. My knees gave way with the feeling, I was lost for a moment. When he pulled back he held the white pill between his teeth. Kyungsoo reached into his mouth and retrieved it. "This is a suppressant. It blocks species abilities.  I had them when I was younger to prevent me from changing into my wolf side." He took a step closer to me and I felt heat fill my entire body. He placed his hands either side of my waist and pulled me to him. "Who is making you take these?" I shrugged and he walked to my door. "This needs to be discussed with the pack." He unlocked the door and took my wrist once more, pulling me with him.