No Way!

Try Again.

I rolled my eyes as I slammed the car door behind me. Key had insisted on dropping me off at school. I hoisted my guitar up onto my shoulder and made my way to class, pouting when I saw Luhan and Xiumin waiting by the door to the music room. "No. I won't forgive you for having fun without me!" I blinked as my phone buzzed and I pulled it out from my pocket. 

LightFairy: Hey fellow fairy! Where shall we meet for lunch? I made cookies!

WoodFairy: Hey Baek!  Meet at the old oak tree in the quad? I can't wait to try a cookie!

LightFairy: sounds good! I will let Channie know!

I grinned and put my phone back in my pocket, earning a strange look from the two older males. I rolled my eyes and took their hands. "Come on we will be late." I pulled them into the classroom and took my seat, placing my guitar beside me.

"I would like to congratulate you all on your compositions. Unfortunately, I cannot say that the composition section of this course is complete. You will each compose a new song for the showcase in two weeks." Half the class groaned alongside me. "You may use anyone interested the college for your songs, as long as they are willing to do it." I scowled again. I knew Lunan and Xiumin would be able to fill the task easily. I was going to struggle. As the bell ended the lesson I made my way to where I said I would meet baekhyun and chanyeol.  

"Luna!" Baekhyun ran towards me and flung his arms around my neck in a hug. "Come on! Channie is excited to meet you!" The wind picked up a little and Baekhyun kerbed his head back from me. 

"Do I smell?" My eyes widened and the short male shook his head at me. 

"No. For a moment there I thought...." he glanced at the male behind him. "Nevermind!" He gave me a cute eye smile and pulled me towards the tall male. "This is Chanyeol, my soul mate!  Channie, this is Luna!" The tall male bowed and I copied the gesture.

"I want to formally apologise for my boyfriends behavior. He gets a bit diva like." The deep voice threw me off guard and I shook my head.

"It's fine. Me and Baekhyun have promised to become good friends!" I smiled at Chanyeol and plopped myself on the grass. I saw him eye guitar case and I pushed it towards him. "Do you play?" He nodded and took it out. I busied myself with Opening the lunchbox I had made. I hummed along as the taller began to play, Baekhyun singing loudly as he opened his box of cookies. 

"Oh! You are all here?!" Baekhyun looked over my shoulder and I turned to see who he was talking to. A large group of males, including my two best friends and...Lay?!

"Luna?" Lay grinned and plopped himself down next to me, he leant over and whispered in my ear, "don't worry I won't let them know you are a wolf" He winked and I saw a cheeky dimple smile. He was completely amused. I had no idea why. "Before you ask, she is an old friend."  11 male shoulders shrugged at him.  

"On so you know me and chan,  Xiumin, Luhan and Lay. Oh, and Chen and D.O. The others are, Suho, Sehun,  Tao, Kris, and Kai. Guys this is my new friend Luna!" Baekhyun grinned happily and shoved his box of cookies towards the males. D.O narrowed his eyes at the grinning male and began shouting at him for taking his cookies without permission. I watched in shock.

"So what you going to do for the showcase?" Xiumin asked, pulling me out of my staring. I shrugged and sighed. "Why not write a Duet? You could sing with Owl boy." He teased, the said male turned to look at the elder his eyes wide before he scowled.

"Hell No! I'm not singing with her! For one thing, her voice doesn't suit mine. Second, if I have to look at her in a romantic way I would vomit on the stage." He folded his arms and smirked at me, Kai imitating the gesture behind him. I grabbed my bag and stood up matching his eye level.

"Who do you think you are?! So what if I'm not the prettiest girl here? That gives you no right to announce it!" I felt the rage fill me, Lay gripped my arm attempting to keep me calm enough not to suddenly snap and turn into a wolf. "It's not like you are a catch! And your voice ruined Xiumin's song! They should have recorded it with Luhan instead!" I kicked the cookie box at the large eyed male and stalked off, "Boazi?  Please bring my guitar to class. Don't let bug-eye touch it!" My vision blurred with angry tears and I continued towards the empty music room. My phone buzzed and I sighed pulling it out.

LightFairy has added you to a Line chat:

LightFairy: Are you okay? 

PheonixFire: Luna ignore him! I Gave your guitar to Umin-Hyung.

BoaziUmin: yep I got it! Please tell me you aren't crying in the piano room again...

ManlyLu: want me and Sehunnie to go and buy some bubble tea?

WindMaster: Babe as much as I would like to cheer up your friend, here. I have no money after Saturday night.

TheGuardian: I have my card?

PandaButt: If we Do...Hung will be angry....

HealingUnicorn: Luna, I'm coming to you. 

WoodFairy: I'm fine guys. Thank you for your concern. I barely know you all, it would be too much to ask for your company. Stay with HIM. After I am through with him.... He will need every friend he has. 

HealingUnicorn: I have known you longer Luna. I am coming to you. Your brother would have my neck if I didn't look after you.

I sighed and wiped the last of my tears with the back of my hand. A sudden pop next to me made me jump. "K-kai.?" The male glared at me and I shrunk back against the wall. He had the same look of killing me that the two had before.

"I saw that you threatened D.O. That wasn't very nice." I whimpered as he gripped onto my hair and yanked it. "You think your weak female body can do anything against me and him?" I stared at the floor, tears once again in my eyes. "Well?!" He shouted down my ear and I struggled against him as he pinned me to the wall.

"KAI! NO!" The weight was gone and I was being surrounded by a familiar scent. I whimpered into Lay's chest and he my hair. "Do you have any idea who this girl is?! How do you know that she couldn't break you in two? Huh?! Do you know whether she is more important than you?!" Lay's voice was threateningly low.

"As if" Kai snorted before turning on his heel and stalking away. Lay pulled me tight against him and stood up.

"Come. I am taking you home. I need to talk to Jinki-Hyung." Lay's usual smile was gone and replaced with a determined face. 

 

Several hours later, my phone lit up with a new Line chat:

ThunderBoy: Hey, It's Chen. Can we talk?

WoodFairy: Sure

ThunderBoy: If you want.... I can sing with you? I still haven't apologised to you properly.

WoodFairy: I wouldn't want you to get sick.

ThunderBoy: I think you are pretty. Pau no attention to D.O he is on his man period.

WoodFairy: You guys get those? 

ThunderBoy: Apparently. Oh and by the way, I'm not helping but.... D.O really hates bubblegum ;)

I blinked and grinned, thanking my friends boyfriend for the information.  Tomorrow was going to be fun...

WoodFairy: what number is his locker? 

ThunderBoy: 365. In the cookery Department. Are you going to....

WoodFairy: oh yes >:

ThunderBoy:  you are a good protégé for being a Troll!

WoodFairy: Chen, Dear.... I already was one :D

I checked my purse for money and set my alarm 10 minutes early so I could call at the shop on the way to college. If he wanted to embarrass me he was going to go through hell! My mind traveled back to the music room. Him and Kai.

WoodFairy: Any ideas for Kai? 

ThunderBoy: we are going to get along fine ^^

 

 

 

******************************************************************

Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all well! Anyone want to comment for me? What do you think she should do to Kai?  And what will D.O do when he discovers Luna prank? 

Find out next time!