Lesson and Fever.

Try Again.

I woke, grumbling into my pillow, and peeking one eye open against the sunlight. I suddenly shot up, remembering that i had fallen asleep outside, I ruffled and hand into my hair and walked into the adjoining bathroom to wash up. 

"Miss, I am supposed to help you." The soft voice caught my attention and i let out a scream spinning round. A girl around my age was stood beside the bathroom door, her cheeks flushed in embarrasment. My own cheeks mirrored hers, I timidly pulled my nightgown towards my knees, in a desperate attempt for more coverage. "I changed you when you arrived last night, It's my job." She gave me a small smile. "I'm Lee NoRa, Miss." She bowed and i again mirrored her.

"I'm not sure i feel comfortable with that...." I bit my lip, I didn't want to offend her, afterall "If you wish to help... Could you pick me some clothes from my suitcase?" She nodded and i picked up my toothbrush, slathering the toothpaste on and worked on ridding my morning breath. I rinsed my mouth and wrapped a bathrobe around myself before returning to the bedroom. "Have you worked here long?"  NoRa shook her head.

"I was brought in to assist you. I Feel as though The Alpha wished for you to have female company." I sniffed her and raised my brow, she stiffled a giggle, "I'm a Witch, My family have protected and served the Kims for centuries. They requested me to assist you much like a lady in waiting. I love fashion, it's a bonus!" She smiled and this smile i was stunned, NoRa was very Pretty, especially with a genuine smile. I nodded and allowed her to style me how she wished. "There!" She turned me to my mirror and i giggled.

"How have you made my training outfit so feminine?" I touched the skirt in wonder, she winked and tapped her nose. "Are you accompanying me to breakfast?" She smiled once more but, shook her head.

"I have already eaten, I'm to make your bed and then return home until evening. Is there anything you wish for me not to touch?" I tilted my head in thought before nodding and picking up Lay's ball. "Just that? Got it!" She shooed me out of the door and i grinned at her friendliness. My smile didn't last long as i walked into the Kitchen to a shirtless Kai. I squealed and covered my eyes, i heard a loud thud and then a pop.

"He's gone" Luhan giggled as he came up next to me. "He hasn't got a good memory just after waking up, he isn't used to a girl being in the house." My elder friend took my hand and pulled me to the table, "Here, eat. Nice outfit, by the way" He handed me a cinnamon bun and i rolled my eyes back with a groan as i bit into it. It tasted Amazing. I noticed Luhan smirk out the corner of my eye, I narrowed my eyes and placed the bun down. "You like it?" I nodded, knowing that wasn't all, "Kyungsoo made it" 

"serious?" I blinked, "wait, so Suho pays for people to dress us but not to cook?" I raised my brow amd Luhan shrugged. "weird." I picked up the food and stuffed it into my mouth, a soft pop alerted Kai's return.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you were here." Kai sat next to me and my cheeks heated with thr reminder. "Please ignore that happened." He reached for a cinnamon bun for himself and a large glass of juice. I watched in awe as the entire bun disappeared in one bite, and he reached for a second. "What are you staring at?" He raised his brow and Luhan nudged me.

"That...food, so quickly...." I blinked rapidly and stood. "I'm heading outside.." I cleared my plate and walked over to the large double doors. Suho and Lay were already outside. "Hey, what are you doing?" I flashed them a small smile.

"Practicing our fight skills, as guardians is our duty. want to join?" Suho held out his hand and i nodded, taking his offered hand. "The rest will join soon and we will begin our lesson." I nodded as he lead me to sit on a deck chair. "You can watch and judge." I pouted, showing my disappointment in not practicing too. Suho let out a chuckle and pet me on the head, I crossed my arms.

"Oppa! I want to join in!" He just shook his head gently and joined Lay as the other 10 joined them. I sighed and focused on watching them instead, each time they felt exhausted they swapped over. I ground my teeth in annoyance, after 2 hours i began to seeth with the annoyance. "That's it!" I stood and walked over to them. "You guys are thinking about this the entirely the wrong way!" They looked at me, all wide-eyed and innocent. "You aren't realising the full potential of your powers! Kris, Run between them as fast as you can." He nodded at me and did as he was told. I closed my eyes and willed the illusion into the 11 remaining minds.

"Kris! You're a dragon! and you are Flying!!!!!" Tao screeched and hid behind Sehun, Who kept his straight face on. 

"No i'm not, i'm still me." I faded the illusion and grinned.

"The fast wind he was creating from running gave the effect he was flying over you, i just added the image." I turned my gaze to Luhan. "Try and lift Lay with your power." I watched him furrow his brow in concentration, and willed my illusion once more, this time only on Luhan. "Now, Luhan is your power working?" We all watched him shake his head, "Actually it is.." I removed it and finally Luhan saw the male in the air. He gently placed him down and looked at me epectantly. "Combining power is the best way to win a fight with powers. But first you need to know the limits." I smoothed my skirt down and placed my hands on my hips. "Suho, the average male body consists of 55% water, A female 51%. That is over half! Chanyeol, Fire isn't just pshysical fire, it can also be a burning sensation. Just the feeling. And you!" I raised my finger to Chen who jumped a little. "You control lightning for goodness sake! You can generate enough power to electrify an entire body! Not just a Foot!" I folded my arms.

"You're quite sadistic aren't you?" I watched Baekhyun giggle as i nodded. "Perfect match for Kyungie" I growled softly and he shrugged.

"Kyungsoo, You need to work on getting the feel of the earth. You're control is fine, but you are dealing with living plants. They can live and die. You need a better understanding of it." He nodded at me his brow furrowed. "Jongin, You need to work on strategy, you are a defnesive power but that doesnt mean you can't attack, Think of a weapon you feel comfortable using." I then took a look at Lay. "You don't have to just sit back for injuries either. I've seen you fight Yixing-GeGe." I smiled softly and he nodded. "Shall we try this lesson again?" The twelve Males nodded.

 

I flopped on the sofa next to Lay and placed my head on his lap. His fingers running through my hair, I felt my eyes dropping and suddenly sat up. "Wait where is Kyungsoo?" I rubbed my eyes and stood, "i'm going to check on him." I ignored the shocked faces and made my way to the room beside mine. I knocked on the door and heard a groan in response. I opened the door and gasped, "Kyungsoo!" I approaced the shivering form under the blankets. He had his eyes closed, his face flushed and sis breaths staggered and his grip tight on his quilt. I placed the back of my hand onto his forehead and my eyes widened. "Kyungsoo, You're burning up! Why didn't yuou tell anyone?!" He opened an eye groggily and then closed it again. I rushed out of his room looking for anything or anyone to help.


 

So... How have you all been? I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please comment! If i gain 10 more comments i'll do a special from either Kai or Lay's P.O.V. Maybe Even Kyungsoo. Who's view do you want to see?

until next time!