link to childhood..

Try Again.

It had barely felt like two minutes before my fur was being sniffed as Kyungsoo nudged me awake. I growled softly and heard a snort of what seemed like laughter. I pulled myself up on my paws and yawned lazily, my tail flicking in my mood of having to wake up. I nearly jumped out of my fur when I heard a greeting howl I didn't recognise.  I raised my gaze expecting the grumpy wolf from before, but no. I recognised the wolf in front of me and my tail wagged. I was literally the image of a happy labrador.  I watched the equally as happy wolf ask for Kyungsoo's permission and as he agreed I bounded over to my childhood friend almost yapping as I tackled him to the ground.  I felt another weight and snorted with laughter as Kyungsoo joined our play fight. Maybe, the engagement wasn't so bad. There was a short howl as Jonghyun alerted of his arrival. As soon as he saw our play fight he through responsibilities away and jumped in too. 30 minutes later and breathless we said goodbye to the two and I followed Jonghyun home. I barely made it to the door before my will to contain my four legged form disappeared, I stretched once back on only 2 legs and laughed noticing that Jonghyun was still hyper from the play.

"Luna!" Key screeched as he came through wiping mud of his apron and I giggled behind my hand. "Why is Jonghyun so hyper? Did you two get lost too it only takes 10 minutes to get where you guys were meeting." I shrugged, winking at Jonghyun's tail wagging form and slipped from the main room, dashing up to my own room. I picked my phone up off my desk and opened line chat.

BoaziUmin: hey! Guess who got an A on their composition?!

ManlyLu: yeah guess :P

LeeLuna> has changed her name to> IHAVENOFRIENDS

ManlyLu: Aww come on! I said sorry! Besides your new name makes you seem emotional. 

BoaziUmin: and we all know that's a lie, you have a lack of emotion.

LightFairy> has joined the conversation.

IHAVENOFRIENDS: why did I get stuck with you two as friends?

LightFairy: according to your name Luna you aren't because you don't have any? Hey! I thought you said we were going to be friends? *pout*

IHAVENOFRIENDS> has changed her name to> WoodFairy. 

WoodFairy: there now we are fairy friends! ^^ Beakhyun do you want to to share my lunch tomorrow? I can pack enough for Chanyeol to eat too? I would like to meet him.

LightFairy: Channie said we would love to! ^^

ManlyLu: hey! What about your other Oppas?! What are we supposed to eat?!

BoaziUmin: can we go back on topic?

ManlyLu: what we're we talking about?  

LightFairy: Luna's result for her song?

ManlyLu: ah yeah.

WoodFairy: wait how do you know my grade Lu Han? You weren't in college..... are you guys hanging out together? Without me?!

BoaziUmin: Yes.

WoodFairy: Baek? You have been promoted to best friend.

BoaziUmin: Don't you dare! I will get Chen to zap your behind!

ManlyLu: why are you threatening bacon? I should be I'm her best friend!

WoodFairy: I'm out!

ManlyLu: Luna....? 

ManlyLu: Luna, this isn't funny... tell them I am right!

ManlyLu: Luna???? 

BoaziUmin: face it Lu-ge, her silence just confirms that you are a babo. 

I shook my head grinning and exited the chat, placing my phone back on the desk beside my bed and changed into my night clothes. I stopped as I heard a rock on my windows,  as rocks repeatedly hit the windows I pulled one open and my smile stuck in place. I had no idea who the male was or why he was throwing rocks at my windows.

"Sooki-ah,  It's me Yixing!" The male grinned before easily jumping up onto my balcony. "I'm so happy to see you!" He pulled into a hug and I blinked for a moment before accepting that it was my childhood friend. I had no doubts after I realised he used my real name. 

"Lay-Ge?" He nodded and flashed me a dimple smile. "I had no idea you knew Kyungsoo!"  

"He is going to flip when you mature fully! You grew up so pretty!" Lay ruffled my hair and I pulled him inside patting the computer chair at my desk, offering him a seat. As he sat, he glanced around my room. "You still have my ball?!" He reached across and picked up a bouncy ball with unicorns on it. I nodded and watched him bounce the ball off the wall, jumping at the knock on my door.

"Luna, are you ok? i heard thumping and...." Key's voice trailed off. "Is there a boy in there with you?!" His voice went up two octaves and i rolled my eyes.

"Yes there is, do you need something Umma?" I growled as my door went flying off it's hinges, "Did you really need to blow open my door?! It's only Lay! He's a friend from Kyungsoo's pack!" I Grabbed his arm in attempts to stop him from blasting my childhood friend with his powers.

"What's going on up there?!" I winced, Onew's voice carried through the house threateningly. We had woken him up... "I Swear Luna if you are pranking Key again i'll take you to Appa myself to see you yelled at!" He appeared at the doorway to my room and snapped his fingers, rewinding time and fixing my door back in place. "Ah Lay-ah!" My brother's fury disappeared with the presence of my friend. "Nice to see you! I heard you are part of Suho's pack now?" Lay nodded and bowed.

"I had better get back. I promised Tao i would take him to go shopping." He winked at me and threw his ball to me before jumping out the window. I turned and glared at Key, who took my brothers arm and dashed from my room. I flopped on my bed and threw the ball in the air, catching it repeatedly. I let my mind wander, my natural reflexes taking over with the ball.

"Come on Luna! Hurry up!" the boy infront of me giggled, pulling me along, "We are almost there!" My eyes widened as we entered the clearing, firflies were literally dancing around us.

"Pretty!" I squeezed the boys hand and smiled. "Thankyou Lay-Ge! This is the best birthday ever!" I squealed in delight. "We are going to be friends forever ok?" Lay nodded his eyes wide and i let go of his hand, bowing, "You can call me Sooki!" 

"My real name is Yixing! WE can tell each other, because we will be friends forever right?" Lay bowed back and took my hand again squeezing it. "You can even have my Special ball!" I felt something drop into my palm and giggled.

"I'll keep it forever!" I promised.

I smiled and placed the ball back in it's place and climbed into bed, I tucked my quilt all around me and nuzzled into my pillow slowly allowing myself to slip into sleep.


A/N: Hooray so Lay has been revealed! I wonder what will happen if Lay suddenly turns up at college? ;D

Hope you are enjoying! please do comment, it means alot to me to read your thoughts!