Fury

Try Again.

I growled as i slammed my backpack down onto the couch, my older brother Jinki raising his brow at me as I flopped down next to him. I clenched my fists and punched the arm of the couch, wincing when i heard a crack. "What has you so annoyed that you are breaking my funiture?" Jinki closed the book he was reading and placed it gently onto his lap. I leant against him and sighed, where did i start? "Come on, tell me.... or do you want me to get Minho?" He raised his brow and i shuddered. Minho is the brawn of the pack, his idea of listening to my problems...well, let's just say, it isn't pleasant.

"I got into an argument with two guys at college. They kept staring at me... like they know....." I trailed off and picked at the non-existent dirt under my nails, "I confronted them, you know to ask why they were staring at me and they snorted at me and walked off." I pulled out my books from my bag, "plus i have a composition due and Luhan isn't able to do the vocals." 

"Why don't you ask Jonghyun?" My brother shrugged and picked up his book again, slowly loosing interest in my petty rants. I just rolled my eyes and snatched up my bag.

"I'm going out." I snapped and dragged my stuff up to my room, greeting Taemin before shutting the door. I walked over to my balcony and leant against the railings. I was still going through wolf training but, a little run wouldn't hurt right? I shivered down in my form until i could feel my tail swishing behind me, then i leapt from my balcony, landing silently on the ground, I perked my ears up as i heard howls in the distance, inwardly grinning i dashed off towards the howls. I reached a clearing where two black wolves were playfighting. They stopped silent as i approached and bowed their muzzles to the ground. The wolf on the right his nose before changing into human form.

"Luna!" The male ruffled my fur as i at his hand, Ryeowook,. the only Male other than my father i actually spook to outside the Shinee pack, grinned at me and pulled his hand away. "I know you have something on your mind, Morph Back." I nodded my muzzle and lay down changing myself backinto human, it took longer for me than the others due to their maturity. I was still not of age.

"Oppa, Can you tell i'm a wolf from my scent?" I blinked up at him, "I cant tell between humans and wolves, It's not normal!" I growled softly, "And those guys earlier looked like they would eat me..." I trailed off as Ryeowook chuckled. 

"You got into another argument at college for wierd looks again?" I glared at him and he bowed his head in apology, "I'm sorry, Princess, but you are literally just being paranoid, Your scent will clear when you mature. I cant smell you, and i doubt some human boys can tell the difference." He placed his hand on my head and smoothed out my hair. "Don't read too much into it. They may have just found you pretty!" I raised my brow at him and opened my mouth to respond. Ryeowook quick to stop me, "You're loosing your puppy fat, You're closer to your maturity. It'll all just drop off and you'll have admirers everywhere." He winked and i pretended to puke.

"That was way too sentimental for my liking Oppa." I rolled my eyes, "That isn't my only concern, I have a composition due tomorrow and my friend is going to be off, so he can't sing for me, Jinki-oppa said to ask Jonghyun-oppa but, it has to be someone in school." I sighed and hugged my knees, "I have to re-write my entire song!" 

"You'll manage. You always do." Ryeowook stood and helped me to my feet, "Besides, stop getting other people to sing for you, you have a voice. Use it." And with that he dashed off morphing mid-stride. I shook my head and grinned, leaning against a tree and closing my eyes. He was right, i should just depend on myself, but as a female wolf it's our instinct to depend on the males, even if we don't want it to be. A shuffling to my right alerted me of a presence and i opened one eye un-willingly.

"Princess Luna! you really shouldn't just leave the house!" I rolled my eyes as Kibum came into view. "Your parents would have my head!" I groaned and turned away from him. Umma Key is the worst! now he was going to nag the entire 3 miles back to the house about how i musn't go out in my wolf form alone. I tuned out of his nags and let my mind wander over my day. Sure, apart from the obvious two males, today had been good. But, then why did i feel like i was missing something...? Key caught my attention as he continued his nagging. "And we have to keep you untainted for your Betrothed!" I stopped still.

"Betrothed? That is a majorly old word.....for Engagement!" I turned to glare at Key, who backed down immediately as my eyes met his. "You mean to tell me i am ENGAGED?! And you guys DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I Let my anger fuel my Morph and took my four-legged form on once more, racing straight back to our house towards my brother. 

 


And that is Chapter one! Hope you like! I wonder which boys made her mad? who do you think? It might not be obvious either!

And wonder who she's engaged to?  ; )

See You next time! <3