We met.

Just one look

This was just another day in the life of Got7’s Wang Jackson. He stood on stage, did what he loved, fulfilled the wishes of people around him, and was just overall happy with his life. They were JYP’s new boy group Got7, people had high expectations of them. Especially of Jackson since his presence in the new variety show, Roommate was a hit. People expected him to be happy and hyper all the time. However today was not the case. Got7 was at their fannmeeting , he had to smile and give autographs to the fans who came. Even though he was thankful for their support for them, he was a human being after all. He felt tired too sometimes and today was just one of those days

He sat there in monotone and gave out autographs, occasionally making a heart with his fingers for the fans. The other members looked as bright as usual. Suddenly Jackson felt a nudge from his left side where mark was sitting.

“what’s up with u man? You don’t seem like yourselves.”  Stated mark in english so the fans standing there couldn’t understand.

“nothing man, I guess I’m just tired” said Jackson and attempted to smile more brightly.

“Annyonghaseyo” Jackson heard a girl’s voice fall on his ears. He was sure he had heard that voice before somewhere. He looked up to see the owner of that beautiful voice, and he was surprised the face was just as beautiful. With big round eyes , long straight dark brown hair, full lips, and a small awkward smile tugging at them. Jackson was in awe.

“umm” he stuttered like the idiot that he was.

“ne?” the girl asked him

“Anieyo, thanks for coming! Please continue loving Got7. Thank you!” he replied in a little bit of a daze.

 “Ne, khamsahabnida” and with that the girl moved onto mark.

  Even though the girl had left he couldn’t take his eyes off of her until she was out of sight. The rest of the fansign went in a daze for Jackson. All the members noticed him and told him to snap out of it whatever that it was.

JB glared at him, that famous leader glare of his that sent chills down Jackson’s spine. He quickly ran away. Mark just gave him a blank look that meant so many things. Jinyoung tried to take care of him being the mom of them, and bam bam and Yugyoem gave him a cute look and he put his arms around the loving makneas in his reply. Soon the fansign ended. And they all went back to their car. A few minutes into the ride and JB exploded.

“Yah! Wang Jackson what happened to you back there?” he shouted

“hyung, don’t shout, he’s probably tired from all his filming that he is doing these days. Right Jackson hyung?” Jinyoung tired to defend him

“hmm” he just hummed in response not really listening to them.

“Hyung, why aren’t you saying anthing?” bam bam questioned.

But Jackson just tuned them out and closed his eyes, feigning tiredness, in reality he was far from tired, he was busy thinking about that pretty girl….             

 

Chloe was having a pretty normal day at her cafe, until her best friend of life kuki called her saying that she desperately needed her help. She wanted Chloe to go to some boy group's fan sign and get her CD signed. Chloe couldn’t find it in herself to refuse her so she said yes. She said that she could go. So leaving her café in the hands of her trusted workers she was off to the fansign event. As soon as she reached there she saw the long que of fans waiting to get their albums signed. Did she have to get in that long line? Guess she did. She made her way to stand in the queue. While standing in the line she searched about the group on the net. They were called Got7 and kuki was a big fan of them as she mentioned their name to Chloe for what seems like a hundred times. They were 7 incredibly handsome men. She tried listening to some of their songs and quite frankly she liked them.

Finally the line became shorter and it was already her turn. First was the guy named JB as she read on his name tag.

“annyeonghaseyo” he greeted her brightly. He looked chic to her in first glance but as he smiled a wide smile at her she could see that he was just as dorky.

“ne, khamsahabnida” she thanked him as he gave her the album back.

Next was jr. and he looked so pretty she swore he could be a flower (a/n haha my flower boy jinyoung :*) and he had a sweet voice and smile to top it off.

Next was Jackson. Ohh! had she seen him before somewhere?  She felt like she did .

“annyeonghaseyo” she greeted him .

“umm” was the only response she got.

“ne?” she asked him. He was a little flustered. Why was he staring at her so intently? Was there something on her face? Then he seemed to snap out of it and said,

“Anieyo, thanks for coming! Please continue loving Got7. Thank you” he replied. She thanked him and moved on. Even though she went forward, Jackson’s face and voice were stuck in her head. What was wrong with her? Next was mark. And oh my! Was that guy handsome! He gave her his big smile and asked for her name in a deep voice.

Next was bam bam and the kid looked so cute she just wanted to squish his cheeks and yell at him for being so cute. he lovingly said to her,

“noona thanks for coming” and made a big heart over his head.

She laughed at his antics and gave him a big smile. Last was Yugyoem who looked somewhat shy. Finally she had kuki’s album signed and made her way toward the exit. All the while that she walked she only thought of one person. Wang Jackson.. 

(a/n: ok guys this was supposed to be a one shot but i changed my mind halfway into the story. maybe this could be a short fic. haha even i dont know yet. and we'll see where this goes from here. i hope u liked whtever i wrote cuz its my first attempt at writng. and i hope somebody reads this. thank you very much. all the jackosn lovers i call of u haha!!  Khamsahabnida

                              -melover