Chapter 9

Justice

Warning: not edited.

Important A/N at the end of chapter

*****

            “Hey guys,” Mr. Lim smiled at the members, “I want you to meet a friend of mine.” Mr. Lim moved aside so Hyun can walk in.

Hyun walked inside the big studio. The first thing she noticed were two handsome men, one who was sitting on the sofa while the other was on a chair.

The one sitting on the chair has chocolate hair with a tint of purple in it. He was wearing a simple button up shirt with jeans. His build was muscular yet it looked like he doesn’t work out. He was masculine with a touch of cuteness.

The man sitting on the sofa had dirty blonde hair covering his forehead. He has intense big eyes and a sharp nose and jaw line. He’s abnormally skinny for a guy yet Hyun could see his muscles through his plain white shirt. Hyun also took noticed of his tattoo on his chest because of the low v-neck.

“Where’s the Prince?” Mr. Lim asked as he sat down next to the guy on the sofa.

“He’ll be back in a minute. He had to make a phone call?” The guy next to Mr. Lim replied back.  

“Prince?” Hyun whispered.

“The third member was in a drama where he had to play a role as a prince. Ever since then, I’ve been calling him that.” Mr. Lim shrugged his shoulder. Hyun nodded in understanding.

Suddenly remembering her manners, Hyun bowed to the two men, “Hello. My name is Park Hyun.”

The man on the chair got up and walked toward Hyun.

“Hello. My name is Junsu.” He shook hands with Hyun while staring at her curiously, “Have we met before?”

“I don’t think so.” Hyun shook her head. Junsu stared at her longer trying to remember where he had seen her face.

“Are you sure?” Junsu rubbed his chin, “I felt I’ve seen you somewhere.” The man on the couch got up and slightly pushed Junsu aside,

“Stop flirting with her, Junsu.” He turned to Hyun and shook her hands as well, “Hi. My name is Jaejoong.”

“I’m not flirting with her! I swear it feels like I’ve seen her somewhere.” Junsu said as he sat back down on his chair.

“Seen who?” A deep voice behind Hyun said. Hyun felt butterflies in her stomach as her heart reacted to the voice, and just like before her knees got weak. She could recognize that voice anywhere; it’s the handsome guy’s voice.

Hyun slowly turned around as the handsome guy looked down towards her. Both of their eyes got wide as they noticed that they were standing in front of the person they couldn’t stop thinking about for the past few days.

“Hyun meet Yoochun, the third member of JYJ.” Mr. Lim said from the sofa. Yoochun quickly composed himself and put his hand out to shake Hyun’s hand.

“Hi. My name is Park Yoochun.” Yoochun smiled his famous smile at Hyun while she put her hand in his. Both of them felt an electric shock go down their spine. They stared at each other in shock before quickly letting go. Hyun played with her fingers in nervousness. Yoochun put his hands in his pockets and formed a fist trying to control his happiness he felt because he got to see Hyun again.

“Your name is Park Hyun, right?” Yoochun asked. Hyun nodded surprised that he knew her name, “We met at G-“

“AHA!” Junsu surprised everyone as he quickly got up from his seat and went up to Hyun, “I remember you. You were the girl that bumped into Hyung at GQ’s photoshoot.”

Hyun, who was still surprised at his outburst, nodded to Junsu. Junsu laughed his infamous laugh and walked toward Yoochun.

Junsu patted Yoochun’s back, “Wow Hyung you have such good luck.” Yoochun glared at Junsu, signaling him to shut up. Jaejoong suddenly remember the pretty girl they saw at the photoshoot.

“That’s right; you’re that girl.” Jaejoong got up and put his arm around Hyun’s shoulder. Yoochun glared at Jaejoong knowing he’s trying to make him jealous by the casual skinship. Jaejoong and Junsu smirked at each other forming plans in their head to bother Yoochun.

Yoochun cleared his throat grabbing everyone’s attention, “Why are you here Mr. Lim?”

“Oh, that’s right. Hyun will explain everything so sit down.” Mr. Lim said while leaning back on the sofa.

Jaejoong and Junsu went back to their original spot while Hyun went to sit beside Mr. Lim on the sofa and Yoochun went to sit on the chair beside Junsu’s.

            “Hello. As you guys know, my name is Park Hyun.” Hyun said while looking at the three men, “As of right now, I am one of SM’s lawyers.”

The shock was clear on the three men’s faces.

“Why would SM send their lawyer here?” Junsu asked while crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back; he did not try to hide his annoyance. Hyun couldn’t believe the 180 turn on his personality. Just few minutes ago he was so happy to meet her, but now knowing who she worked for got him annoyed.

“SM didn’t send me here. I came in my own free will.” Hyun replied back looking straight into Junsu’s eyes.

“Prove it.” Jaejoong said while putting his elbows on his knees so he could look at Hyun clearly. Hyun sigh and reached for her purse that was on the coffee table. She took out the evidences and diary and put them on the table for them to see.

“This is the evidences that my dad gathered to use against SM, and this is the diary he left to help me.” Hyun pointed to each item. Yoochun picked up the evidences and started to look through them.

“What is your dad’s name?” Yoochun asked while looking at the files.

“Park Dae-Ho.” Mr. Lim replied before Hyun could. The three men looked between Mr. Lim and Hyun with wide eyes.

“Your dad is Mr. Dae-Ho?” Junsu asked while rolling his chair to Hyun; however, he couldn’t fully reach her because of the coffee table in the way.

“Yeah.” Hyun nodded while looking at Junsu unsurely.

“Chincha! Why didn’t you say that before?” Junsu threw his body across coffee table and hugged Hyun tightly, “Mr. Dae-Ho was the best!”

Hyun was shocked for few seconds before awkwardly patting Junsu’s back. Junsu got off of Hyun and rolled back to his original spot. Hyun just chuckled at the young men’s odd personality.

Yoochun heard a beautiful noise in front of him. He looked towards Hyun and noticed her chuckling at Junsu. Her smile looked pure with her natural red lips carving perfectly around her straight white teeth. Her eyes formed a half crescent moon shape while her nose cutely scrunched up a little. Yoochun couldn’t stop staring at her beauty.

“Ignore him Hyun; just continue.” Mr. Lim said while shaking his head.

“I’ve been working for SM for about 8 months, and I have seen way too many things to keep quit. So by using your case we could bring Kim Young-min down.” Hyun continued.

“You’re a lawyer?” Jaejoong asked. Hyun nodded as she put the diary and evidences back in her purse.

“Do you have any experience of being a lawyer?” Jaejoong asked again.

“Unless you call looking at a contract for 5 days a week a lawyer experience than yes.”

“So you never have been to court?”

“No.”

“You never had a client before?”

“No.”

“How can we know that we are going to win this case than, Hyun?” Jaejoong sighed.

“I can’t make any promises that we will win this case, but I can promise you that I will try with everything I have to at least get you guys to perform on TV.” Hyun said while looking at the each of the three members with determination in her eyes.

“I trust her.” Yoochun spoke up after a while, “I think she can do it.” Yoochun smiled at Hyun in reassurance.

Jaejoong sighed and agreed as well with Junsu right behind him. Mr. Lim patted Hyun’s back in her achievement, “Well JYJ meet your new lawyer: Miss. Park Hyun, and Hyun meet your first clients: JYJ.” Everyone clapped in happiness. They all talked for a while before Mr. Lim had to leave to go back to his office, leaving Hyun with the JYJ members.

Hyun took her heels off and got comfortable on the couch. Junsu plopped down in between Jaejoong and Hyun while Yoochun continue to sit on his chair with his feet up on the coffee table.

“By the way how is your family? Are you guys financially well off?” Jaejoong asked with concern.

“We’re fine. I work, and we also get money from dad’s insurance.” Hyun said with a small smile.

“If you need any help don’t be afraid to ask us.” Yoochun spoked up, “We will help you out as much as we can.” Hyun smile grew bigger as she felt a warm happiness in the pit of her stomach. Nobody in the ever asked how her family is doing nor did they need help; not even close relatives. However, with only spending about two hours with these three men, they already worry about her and her family.

            The studio got noisier with loud laughter; especially Junsu’s. Hyun didn’t know how long she has been in the studio, but truthfully she didn’t care. Somehow within the hours, all four of them got on the couch. Jaejoong was on the right side with Junsu next to him. Hyun was in between Junsu and Yoochun. All of their feet were on the coffee table.

There fun time was disturbed by Hyun’s phone ringing. Hyun put her feet down from the coffee table and bend over to reach for her phone. She brought the phone back with her as she leaned again against the couch.

“Who’s calling?” Jaejoong asked.

Hyun’s eyes got big as she looked at the caller id.

“Yunho Oppa.” Yoochun read the caller id. Hyun looked at the three while biting her lips.

“I should ignore it.” She said to herself. As she was ready to press the ignore key, Yoochun grabbed her hand to stopped her. Just like before, butterflies in Hyun’s stomach exploded because of the skinship.

“No don’t. Yunho doesn’t like it when people ignore his calls.” Yoochun said. Hyun nodded slightly and answer the phone.

“Hello.” Hyun said.

“Hey Hyun. Where are you?” Yunho asked.

“I called in sick Oppa.” Hyun said while looking around the studio trying to ignore the three guys staring at her. Yoochun inwardly flinched when she called Yunho, Oppa.

“Are you okay? Do you need anything?” Yunho asked with concern.

“I’m fine.” Hyun said with a small smile that didn’t go unnoticed by the three members still watching her, “Can I call you back another time, Oppa, I’m going to take a nap now.”

“Yeah. That’s fine. Call me back when you wake up. Bye Hyun.” Yunho replied.

“Bye.” Hyun hanged up her phone and put it on her lap.

An awkward silence consumed the four people in the studio. 

*****

I forgot to state this in my last chapter. Mr. Lim was actually the lawyer that JYJ hired 

for their case so he is not a fictional character. 

A/N: The handsome guy is Yoochun! Yoochun was actually the reason that I wanted to write this story.

The idea for this story popped up in my head when I was watching Yoochun videos. There were

hints back in the chapter when JYJ were first introduced. Like I wrote how he was a little chubby, had plump lips,

had a deep voice, and dimples. I hope you guys continue to read this story even if it wasn't the member you

wanted it to be. Also another thing I just want to ask: Do you guys like Hyun? Like does her personality and 

character seemed stable? I want her to portrayed as a strong, curious, and stubborn girl; does she seem like that?

I don't know why, but it was hard writing scenes between Yoochun and Hyun. I want to point out that they 

have interest for each other, but they themselves don't know what to do with it; like does it seem natural or forced?

Sorry for the long note. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. 

Please subscribe, upvote, and leave a comment. 

Love you <3

Present time: