Chapter 30

Justice

*Not Edited

*****

3rd POV

                  “I’m starting to think that JaeJoong Oppa really needs to get a girlfriend.” Hyun commented after laughing hard hearing Yoochun’s concert stories about JaeJoong proudly claiming to watch in front of 10,000 fans.

“Yeah that’s true.” Yoochun softly rubbed Hyun’s ankle. Her feet were crossed over Yoochun’s lap as they both sat side by side on the sofa. Yoochun had his feet stretched out on the incliner while his other hand was around the back of the sofa pulling Hyun closer to his side.

The lights were still out but neither cared as they already had the candle lit and were too engrossed in each other’s presences,

“But he can’t be lucky like me,” Yoochun continued, “I got an amazing girlfriend.” He looked down at Hyun with a smirk plastered on his face. A snort escaped Hyun’s mouth before smirking back,

“I guess that’s true. I’m pretty great.” She replied back, “I guess I have a pretty cool boyfriend as well.”

“Guess?” Yoochun gasped dramatically. Hyun shrugged her shoulder before looking ahead ignoring him.

“You are not going to ignore me.” Yoochun stopped caressing Hyun’s ankle before wrapping both arms around her waist and effortlessly pull her up straight onto his lap making them eye level.

A small shriek of surprise fell from Hyun’s mouth before she looked at Yoochun’s intense gaze. Thinking that he might have felt hurt, Hyun tried to fix the situation.

“Pabo, I was only joking. Even though, we only established our relationship an hour ago, you’re still the best boyfriend and even amazing friend.” Running her hand through his silky dark brown hair, Hyun smiled softly at Yoochun.

“I know you were joking,” Yoochun replied softly with his intense gaze that seems to make Hyun feel hot, “I was just thinking something.”

“What is it?” Yoochun sighed before looking towards the window to see water droplets running down the glass. The lightening storm was still very much alive, and it wouldn’t be surprising to know that there were other houses that were also out of electricity.

“Hey.” Hyun placed both of her hands on his cheeks and turned his face towards her, “Remember, no keeping secrets. If we want this relationship to work, no secrets can be between us. You know you can tell me anything, right?”

“I know. It’s just that I don’t know how to approach the question.” Yoochun replied. He knew he can tell Hyun anything because before they gotten on this intimate level, they were friends who have shared happiness and sorrows together. They bonded over similarities and laughed at their differences. It was not that Yoochun can’t tell Hyun anything, it was the answer that was holding him back.

“Just ask away.” Hyun said, “It’s better to get it over with than let it build in your mind that may affect our relationship in the future.”

Agreeing with Hyun’s statement, Yoochun asked the question that was the back of his mind for a long time,

“What’s your relationship with Yunho Hyung?”

Hyun’s eyes got wide from the unexpected question that surprised her. She would have never guessed that Yoochun would ask her about her “relationship” with Yunho.

“What do you mean?” Confusion was clouded on her face.

“I accidently saw photos of you and Yunho Hyung together in your office,” Yoochun confessed, “They were pretty intimate, and I want to know more about it.”

Thinking back about the photos that Yoochun was talking about, Hyun remembered the two photos that were taken with Yunho. One was when she went out to eat with Changmin, Minho, Amber, and Yunho. In that photo she was more than friendly close with Yunho while posing for the camera. The other photo was when Hyun went to the practice studio to tell Yunho about her promotion to work in the lawyer team for SM. That was the first and only time have Yunho ever been so direct with her. (A/N: Refer back to Chapter 12 for the photos)

“Oh those photos.” Hyun nodded slightly after she recalled them, “Yeah, they were pretty intimate.”

A chuckle released from Yoochun in disbelief as Hyun agreed with his confession so quickly. His body went limp as he laid fully back against the couch not even trying to hide that he was a little annoyed. Crossing his arms over his chest, he looked out the window again with a pout.

Smiling at the childish Yoochun, Hyun tried to put his arm around her again, but instead they went limp again and sat awkwardly on his lap. Hyun laid down on Yoochun’s chest getting comfortable as she placed her head on his shoulder,

“If you are wondering if I ever had feeling for Yunho Oppa then you are correct.” Hyun said already knowing what Yoochun was trying to ask.

Yoochun’s body went stiff from the sudden truth. Frowning a little, he wrapped his arm around her waist unconsciously pulling her closer to his body not liking the fact that she had feelings for someone else before him, and that someone being Yunho Hyung who was with her during her stay in SM.

“If you are wondering if we ever dated then you are wrong.” Hyun continued. A confused expression replaced Yoochun’s anger as he stared down at Hyun who was playing with his shirt, “I never had the courage to tell him my feelings for him.”

Silence consumed the couple as they got lost in their own thought. Yoochun continued to stare at Hyun thinking of scenarios where Hyun did have the guts to tell Yunho her feelings. Scenarios involving them dating. Scenarios where he would have never been able to express his heart to her because she would have someone else’s heart. All the scenarios made him grow more and more insecure.

“I’m actually happy I didn’t.” Hyun voice broke his imagination, “Because I would have never been able to get amazing coworkers and friends. I wouldn’t be able to get close to you guys, and I would have never gotten to truly know you.”

Hyun looked up at Yoochun with eyes full of happiness that dissolved every scenario that was playing in his brain. A sincere smile formed on his lips before softly placing a kiss on Hyun’s forehead causing her to close her eyes and lay her head back on his shoulder.

“Don’t you miss them?” Yoochun asked knowing that SM was still close to Hyun’s heart. She made amazing memories there, and it cannot be easily forgotten.

A sigh was heard before Hyun replied back, “I do sometimes. I miss drinking Bubble Tea with Luna and Victoria Noona. Learning English slang from Amber and Henry Oppa. Nagging Kai and Taemin for pulling all-nighters to practice. Talking about books with Seohyun. Yelling at Changmin for not eating healthy. Picking fights against Heechul Oppa, and forcing Yunho Oppa to stop practicing so hard.”

“But I cannot keep on dwelling in the past.” Hyun continued, “Life goes on. I need to move on and realize that, right now, I am in a good place. C-Jes’s employees are extremely nice to me. Yuri has easily become one of my close friend. Gummy Unnie is my coffee partner. Junsu and JaeJoong Oppa are like my older brothers, and they showed over and over again that they care for me deeply. And I have you, and I have to say, you are pretty perfect.”

Yoochun felt a small peck on his cheeks before pulling Hyun closer, which is getting pretty impossible, to his body and gently placed his lips on the top her head leaving them there.

“Are you just full of wisdom or something?” Yoochun joked causing Hyun to chuckle.

“Ever since Dad passed away, I had to grow up and take care of my family,” Hyun whispered, “I guess the wisdom came from the responsibility.”

Yoochun nodded in agreement. Both of them have had dealt with family issues that caused them to become stronger for their love ones. They both had to stand up on their two feet and support their family. It was because of this similarity that caused them to be understand each other like others can’t. They shared the same pain and that same pain caused them to form a strong bond that was slowly becoming unbreakable.

Another memory popped up in Yoochun’s head that caused many withdrawal symptoms, “Also another question.”

“Hit me, pretty boy.” Yoochun raised an eyebrow at Hyun’s response before shaking his head and asking the question,

“Why is your ideal type someone who does not smoke?” 

Hyun sat up on Yoochun’s lap and stared at him in shock. Words couldn’t form on her lips as the shock overtook her.

“How- how do you know that?” She finally asked after few seconds.

“Junsu spilled the beans from your guys’ dinner together after the special JYJ performance in Inkigayo.” Yoochun explained, “Do you know how hard it is for me to stop smoking?”

“I am going to punch him-” Hyun suddenly stopped talking and looked at Yoochun, “You stopped smoking for me?”

“Not stopped, but getting there.” Yoochun replied, “It’s torture. At least Mom is proud of the progress.”

“When did you stopped?” Hyun was still shocked at Yoochun’s dedication.

“The next day after Junsu told me.” Crossing his arm over his chest again, Yoochun looked out the window once more to think about the torture days of withdrawals, “It was so hard. I been smoking for a while, and I went to the doctor to professionally stop. They gave me few tricks like eating lemon candy or chewing gum. However, it was still hard. I remember waking up in middle of nights with cold sweats desperately wanting to take a smoke-”

Yoochun’s babbling was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing his face and lips smacking against his. With his eyes opened, he looked at Hyun who was kissing him with desperation. Slowly getting his senses back, he returned the kiss and put his hands around her waist again to pull her closer.

One of Hyun’s hand went to the nape of his neck while the other stayed softly on his cheeks gently pushing his face upward for more access. Running her tongue against Yoochun’s bottom lips, he opened his mouth on her request. Tongue swirl around each other as noises filled up the silent living room.

A moan of pleasure escaped from Hyun as Yoochun gently put his hand under her shirt softly touching the base of her spine with his fingertips. Without breaking contact, Hyun slowly got on her knees on the sofa before swinging one leg over Yoochun’s legs to straddle him. Needing for a breather, they stopped kissing.

Laying her forehead on Yoochun’s, Hyun explained her reason,

“My dad always told me that if a guy can stop smoking for you, he is a keeper.” Hyun tried to catch her breath as Yoochun stared deeply at her, “Because that means that he is willing to go through the awful withdrawal symptoms for you making you a special part of their life. That person will try their best to love and protect you.”

“My dad was actually a heavy smoker before meeting my mom,” Hyun continued, “But he quit immediately after finding out that my mom hated smoking, so he knows the pain really well. He always described it being the most difficult thing he had ever done because there are still moments when he got urges to smoke again, but, as he said, it was all worth it for my mother. I want to find a man like my father and that’s how that became a quality for my ideal type.”

Taking a piece of hair that framed Hyun’s face, Yoochun gently tucked it behind her ears before grabbing her face and making it come closer to his. Their lips touched slightly as they stared into each other.

“Am I your ideal type than?” His lips caressed Hyun’s. With no hesitation, Hyun smiled and gave a soft nod. Hyun’s contagious smile forced one upon Yoochun as he pushed her one final time for their lips to finally make full contact.

A lightening went off in the background lighting up the whole living room as the electricity came back on. However, that went unnoticed by the couple that continued to make out on the coach.

***

                  Footsteps were heard down the hallway as a man walked to Financial Office Department. There was no one in the building except for few trainees and receptions on the ground floor. Everything was dead quit except for the noise that the man’s dress shoes were making on the white tile floor.

The hallway was dimmed and the rooms that he passed all had their lights off. The glass door making it possible for him to check to make sure no one was in any of the offices.

He had to do this quick and fast.

Reaching his destination, he opened the glass door to the office area. The lights from Seoul’s nightlife lite up the room to make it manageable for the man to see where he was going. He easily heard the noises of cars and laughter from the streets. There were over ten cubicles, but he went straight to another glass door that lead to the office of the Head of the Financial Department.

Looking back one more time, he went inside and sat down on the black leather chair and start up the computer. The screen was locked and a password was needed.

Being a smart bastard, the man was easily able to get the password from the drunk Head of the Financial Department last night before he fully out.

“Who keeps their birthday as a password?” His voice rang through the empty office as he typed in the password, “That’s like asking for people to hack into his compute.”

The home screen popped up, and the man started to search for any clues. He went through all the files in the computer. Some were boring papers while others were downloaded videos.

“Chincha.” The man snorted in disgust, “He has more than actual work paper.”

Opening up the last document, a password requirement box opened. A smile formed on the man’s face as he quickly typed in the same password from before.

“Wah, is he using the same password for everything?”

The document opened up and the man read through it. A serious expression formed on his face that was soon followed by annoyance. Not sparring anymore time, he printed out the document papers and closed the computer.

A vibration from his pocket made him jump in fright. Taking his phone out of his blazer, he answered the call.

“What?”

“Where are you? We are waiting for you in the garage.”

“I’m coming right now.” The man got up from the chair and put it back like it was originally. He quickly took a napkin and dabbed hand sanitizer on it before wiping the the keyboard, desk, and chair. Grabbing the papers from the printer, he folded them up and put them in the inside pocket of his blazer.

Using the same napkin, he cleaned the handle of the doors he passed through.

“Seriously hurry up, Heechul. Everyone’s tired from our schedule today.”

“I’m coming. Count to 50 and I’ll be there.” Not waiting for a response, Heechul hanged up the phone. Placing the phone back in his pocket, he threw away the napkin as he passed a garbage can.

He pressed the button to opened the elevator before going inside and pressing the basement level button. The door started to close as Heechul put his hands inside of his dress pants. A smirk was prominent on his face while a big lightening went off behind him from the glass elevator,

“Well, this is getting more fun.”

*****

CLIFFHANGER!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

If you did so, please upvote, subscribe, and leave a comment because

I love knowing what you guys opinions are!

Present time ft Heechul (cause he's amazing):

(DAMN! This gif is beyond y! I never thought Heechul to be y 

but this boy is giving me so much of the feels!)