Chapter 14

Justice

*NOT EDITED

*****

     

Yoochun POV

Midnight black

Midnight black hair cascading down her back

Midnight black

Midnight black eyes twinkling like the stars in a peaceful night.

“Aish!” I crumbled up the paper and threw it into the already full trashcan, “That doesn’t even rhythm.”

I turned my chair around and stare at the quiet studio room. Jaejoong already went to start his shooting for his drama. Junsu is probably with Hyun.

Hyun.

Who is she?

More like, what is she?

How can someone invade my mind like that?

Why can’t I stop thinking about her?

What’s going on between her and Yunho?

Am I jealous?

“Nah” I kept on putting my hand through my hair, “Like I would be jealous. Who cares if they dated before? I know I don’t.”

I got up and walked out the studio and into to the bonus room. I quietly opened the sliding door into the balcony needing some fresh air.

My shoes didn’t make any noise as I walked to the railing and looked down the street. Fans were already gone. However, people still walked down the streets. Some were on their phones while others were carrying groceries. However, majority of the people were couples taking a night stroll while holding on to each other.

I wonder what it would be like to walk with Hyun. She would probably wear jeans and a shirt instead of her professional clothes. I would interlace our fingers together that would ensure her that I was here as well as show our surrounding that she is already taken. Hyun would look up at me and smile at me while putting her head on my shoulder. We would walk in silence, just happy to have alone time together. Then suddenly I would stop making her look at me confusedly. I would just smirk before leaning down wanting to make my lip touch her red soft ones. Her eyes would get wide from shock for a second before leaning upward as well. Her eyes would slowly close as the gap between us decreases.

HONK!

I jumped from the intrusion. My eyes got wide when I realized that I was fantasying about Hyun.

“What’s wrong with you, Yoochun?” I said while putting my elbow on the railing and my head in my hands, “Get yourself together.”

I sighed and took out my cigarette box from my pocket. I opened the box and saw that there was only one left. I took it out putting it in my mouth before taking out my lighter and igniting it. I took a inhaled deeply before exhaling the smoke. My muscles relaxed slowly as I continued to smoke.

I turned around and leaned back against the railing looking at the trees behind the building. I took the cigarette out of my mouth and stretched my aching neck to the side.

Before I could put the cigarette back in my mouth, a voice disturbed me, “HYUNG!”

I looked up, and saw Junsu opening the glass sliding door and running towards me. He quickly took the cigarette out of my hand and started to stomp on it.

“YAH!” I yelled after few seconds of shock, “What are you doing?”

Junsu didn’t answer; he kept on stomping on it. I shook his shoulder to get his attention.

“What are you doing?” I asked again with a frown. I swear this kid is crazy.

Junsu held up his hand signaling me to wait. He put his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

“Dude, that was my last cigarette.” I said while crossing my hands over my chest. I looked behind Junsu trying to see if Hyun was with him, “Where’s Hyun?”

After catching his breath, Junsu leaned back against the railing and smirked at me, “I dropped her off at her house after having dinner together.”

I stared at him with a small frown, “What’s with that smirk?” I slapped him on his forearm making him laugh a little, “Now will you explain to me why you stomped on my cigarette?”

“Let’s sit down first.” Junsu said while walking to the chairs and sofa that were set up on the balcony with the coffee table in between them. I followed him and sat down on the chair across from the sofa that Junsu was occupying with his feet propped on the coffee table.

“You know how I went to have dinner with Hyun.” Junsu said. I just nodded my head telling him to continue, “Well we got to know each other very well and I asked her about her ideal type.”

I stared up at him with a neutral face, but I was beyond interested. Could I be her ideal type?

Do I want to be her ideal type?

Yes, I do.

“She said she doesn’t really have any look preference, but must have these three qualities.” Junsu held up his index finger, “Number one: Must love animals and/or children.”

I love animals and children. There’s my baby Harang and, of course, Namu and Norae.

“Number two,” Junsu held up two fingers, “Must be a family man.”

I smirked and leaned back against the chair with my arms across my chest. I’m a family man. I live with my mom and little brother plus they both mean the world to me. My smirk got wider when I realized that I am truly Hyun’s ideal type.

“Don’t get too excited, Hyung.” Junsu smirked at me, “Number three: must not smoke.” I stared at him with wide eyes. I felt my pride crashed down on me.

“Why doesn’t she like guys who smoke?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I asked about the three qualities as well, but she said it’s a secret.” Junsu replied back with a shrug.

I suddenly sat up straight, “Why are you telling me this?”

“Oh please don’t try to hide it, Hyung. You are so obvious; you like Hyun.” Junsu chuckled.

“I just met her Junsu,” I pointed out, “I mean she is pretty, but that’s only the exterior. For me to like someone I need to know about her personality as well.”

“Then try to get close with her.” Junsu replied back, “I mean I know more about her than you do.”

“Just because you had dinner with her doesn’t mean you know everything about her.” I said while putting my feet on the coffee table beside Junsu’s.

“Well I know that she has been providing for her family ever since Mr. Dae-Ho passed away. She loves her brother even though they both tease each other a lot, and that her mom’s disability doesn’t bring her down.” Junsu said while getting up.

“Her mom’s disability?” I asked looking straight at Junsu.

“Exactly my point,” Junsu said while dusting invisible dirt off of his pants, “I haven’t spent that much time with her, but I can definitely tell you she is an amazing girl. Try to get to know her; I promise you, you won’t be disappointed. Plus you aren’t getting any younger, and I’m pretty sure your mom would be happy to hear about a girl in your life.”

I just watch Junsu walked away while waving bye. He opened the glass door and walked inside with his phone on his hand. However, before walking further, he stopped and opened the door again.

“Check your phone.” Junsu said while popping his head out the door with a huge smirk.

What did he do? I squinted my eyes at him suspiciously while taking my phone out of my pocket. I noticed that I got a text from Junsu.

I opened the text message and realized it was a video. I pressed play and full screened it.

The video opened up to Junsu recording a TV monitor with the MCs of Inkigayo announcing about a surprise.

“Ahh. He must have recorded it at Inkigayo.” I whispered to myself understanding the situation, “Smart boy.”

Inkigayo started to play the video of our performance. The screams could be clearly heard as I smiled happy that the audience liked it. Junsu stepped to the side a little recording not only the TV monitor but also Hyun. She was wearing pants with peach blouse tucked into it while her hair falls straight down her back. Her eyes were wide opened and a small smile was plastered on her face as she continued to watch the video. She was so into the performance that she didn’t even realized that Junsu was recording her.

Junsu must have gotten bored as he backed up and walked toward the curtains to record the live audience reaction pulling Hyun with him too. He showed how Hyun was holding on to his forearm while whispering “Jealous” softly.

“Why is she holding on to him like that?” I said like I was going to get an answer. I ‘tsch’ and continue to watch.

The fans’ faces didn’t really show up, but I could easily tell they were speechless and some were even crying. Finally, the performance ended and the fans started to chant “JYJ” loudly. It still amazes me to this day how amazing our fans are. Junsu turned around facing Hyun who had open in surprise.

Junsu must have forgotten he was recording for a minute because he was recording the floor now. I heard their conversation before the phone went back up to their faces. Junsu had his arm around Hyun’s shoulder smiling brightly while Hyun was doing the ‘v’ sign, and then the video went black indicating it ended.

“How is he so casual towards her with his skinship,” I mumbled with a pout, “No manners at all.” I stood up and walked back inside. I left the studio deciding it was time to go home now.

3rd POV

                Soft talking was heard in the big practice room in SM. After Inkigayo and the whole unexpected meeting with Hyun, EXO and Super Junior went back to the company without saying a word. Everyone was in the building to practice for SMTown tour in August.

Super Junior, EXO, and SHINee were already ready for their practice, and now are only waiting for TVXQ, SNSD, and f(x) to show up.

“Was she really there?” Key asked breaking the soft talking among the big group.

“Who was where?” A voice asked interrupted. Yunho and Changmin walked into the practice room with SNSD and f(x) on their trail.

Nobody said anything.

“Why don’t we start practice since everyone is here?” Leeteuk said with a forced smile, “EXO will go first.”

“Who was where, Hyung?” Yunho asked again with his arm crossed over his chest. Tension could be felt in the practice.

“What are you hiding Oppa?” Yuri asked. Again no one said anything.

“Hyung?” Changmin asked while looking at them with seriousness.

“Hyun was at Inkigayo.” Heechul said while stepping forward with his hands in his pockets. Shock was evident on the not only TVXQ’s faces but also on SNSD and f(x).

“Unnie?” Amber asked innocently, “Did you guys talked to her?”

“No.” Tao pouted, “I wanted to, but Hyungs wouldn’t let me.”

“Why was she at Inkigayo?” Changmin asked.

“You guys didn’t see Inkigayo?” Shindong asked surprised. They all shook their head no except for Yunho who was just staring at the ground with his hands in his pocket.

“Why? What happened?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“She didn’t come alone.” Heechul said grabbing Yunho’s attention. “She came with Junsu.” More shock passed through the small crowd.

“The surprise that Inkigayo had planned was a video performance of JYJ.” Heechul continued, “I bet they were there to see how it goes down.”

“JYJ sunbae-nim performed?” Krystal asked with wide eyes. No one thought that they would be able to perform on the three main broadcasting channels again.

“They didn’t really performed; just a video performance from one of their concert.” Leeteuk sighed hoping that this would pass along peacefully.

“But you got to admit that Hyun is amazing.” Siwon said, “She hasn’t been working for them not even a week yet she did something that their company wasn’t able to for 5 years.”

“She was always smart, but never had a chance to show it.” Heechul smirked thinking back to the old days with both of them always fighting. He won’t admit it, but he misses seeing her around in the building. Hyun was always taking care of the artists and trainees. Not only that, but he misses seeing her always there for him when he needed normalcy in his wild life.

“That would explain why we saw her at SBS building few days ago.” Changmin said while looking at Yunho.

“It doesn’t matter anyways.” Sunny said loudly and clearly, “She left us without a second thought. We should forget about her like she did to us.”

Her statement shook everyone to the core making them realize that Sunny was right. Hyun was going to leave without informing any of them. Why should they be all sad thinking about the good ole times with her while Hyun is probably out there enjoying her life with her new company not even thinking about them.

Yunho couldn’t take it anymore and walked toward the door, “You guys start. I’ll be back in a few.” He walked out to the hallway leaving behind concerned friends and colleagues.

 

                “That girl. Who does she think she is?” Kim Young-min said while looking at the TV screened paused at JYJ’s video performance during Inkigayo. He pulled out photos that he showed to Hyun few days ago and stared at her face with his blood boiling with anger.

“She needs to be taught a lesson for messing with SM.” Kim Young-min picked up his office phone and pressed few buttons.

“Hello.” His voice was deep as he held up Hyun’s photo, “I got a mission for you.” 

*****

I'm Back! It's been such a long time; almost a month.

So sorry for the long delay. College has been keeping me sooooo busy :(

I just want to say is that I made Sunny 'mean' but I don't hate her.

I'm not actually a SNSD fan. I just know Sunny and Seohyun the most 

because of Roommate and We got married. I couldn't make Seohyun 'mean'

because she looks like a angel to me. I actually like Sunny; she's so funny in Roommate.

So don't take any of personalities that are portrayed here seriously. 

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Please subscribe, upvote, and leave a comment! ^^

Thank you for waiting so long. You guys are the best. 

Present time:

Dedicated to Jaejoong. Come back healthy to us. We will miss your dorky, 

y, cute, and wild self. These 1 year and 9 months will be very slow, but 

we will always wait for you. 

We will always cheer you on! :) We love you.