Chapter 5

Justice

Important A/N at the end of the chapter.  

       *****

       “Hello this is Bubble Tea Paradise. How many I help you?” A forced chirpy voice came through Hyun’s phone.

After making the appointment at GQ, Hyun had to leave immediately. However, she kept on looking around the field, hoping to see that mysterious handsome man again. When she was talking to the photo director, the mysterious man kept on popping up in her head. She felt like she seen him somewhere, but can’t seem to put her finger on it. Hyun just shrugged her shoulder, thinking that she probably saw him on TV since he was an actor and performer.

“I would like to have 5 chocolate and 1 green tea flavor bubble tea please.” Hyun said over her office phone.

“Where would you like this to be delivered?” The girl asked. Hyun gave her the address and hanged up. Since today was a hot day, and f(x) has been going through so much stress, especially Sulli, Hyun thought it was a good idea to get them their favorite bubble tea from their favorite place.

            30 minutes later, Hyun got a phone call from the receptionist stating that her delivery was here. She took the elevator to the ground floor and got her bubble teas. Taking a right, she walked down the practice hallway looking for f(x)’s practice room.

“Hey guys gue-” Hyun stopped immediately when she heard loud sobbing. She quickly put the drinks down and ran towards the small circle. Sulli was on her knees sobbing while pulling on her hair with Amber and Victoria trying to calm her down. Krystal was patting Sull’s back and Luna was trying to wipe her tears. Hyun quickly got down on her knees in front of Sulli.

“Sulli. Sulli.” Hyun put her hands on her cheeks trying to make her look up and face her, “Look at me Sulli.” Hyun saw that Sulli was looking at her phone that was laying on the ground which had comments from people talk bad about her. Hyun quickly took the phone away.

“Krystal, get some water.” Hyun ordered. Krystal nodded her head and quickly left.

By the time Krystal was back, Sulli had calmed down but tears still ran down her face. Victoria made Sulli drink the water while Amber tried to force Sulli to seat comfortably. Everyone, by now, was sitting down on the floor waiting for Sulli to say something. However, no body forced her.

Hyun knew that Sulli was going to through stress, but she had no idea that it was to this extent. She felt so bad for not being able to recognize it sooner. Now that she thought about it, Sulli wasn’t her cheerful self anymore. She was quiet and always seemed to be in her own world.

Luna was patting Sulli’s head while Sulli was playing with Hyun’s fingers. After a while Sulli finally spoke,

“I can’t do this anymore.” Her small whimper was enough for people to acknowledge that Sulli had enough. She deserves better.

“Don’t than.” Hyun replied, “Come on; let’s go talk to the CEO.” Hyun got up and tried to pull Sulli up as well, but she wouldn’t budge. Hyun saw the fear in her eyes.

Hyun squatted down and put her hand on Sulli’s cheek, “Sulli don’t be afraid. Unnie will take care of everything.”

“She’s right Sulli,” Amber said, “Hyun Unnie will be able to get you a long deserved vacation.”

Everyone agreed with Amber. Sulli got up slowly and held on to Hyun’s hand with desperation. They all went up to the 7th floor where the CEO’s office is located. Hyun knocked on the door and stated her name.

“Come in.” The CEO’s hard voice was heard through the closed doors. Hyun nodded at the rest of the f(x) members and walked in with only Sulli, who was still holding on to her, by her side.

Both girls bowed to the CEO.

“Well, hello Miss. Park and Sulli” A voice to their left got both of their attention. There on the white leather sofa was Mr. Lee Soo Man sitting with a cup of tea. Mr. Kim Young-min was sitting on his big black leather chair behind his glass desk. Both girls bowed to Mr. Lee Soo Man as well.

“Actually, I was here to talk to you about giving Sulli a hiatus.” Hyun spoke with confidence to her boss. Mr. Kim Young-min raised his eyebrows in surpise.

“Why would I do that?” He asked with a mocking tone. He couldn’t believe that a new lawyer was actually asking, no not asking but demanding, to give his idol a hiatus.

“Because she deserves it.” Hyun said like it was the most obvious answer. Mr. Kim Young-min almost snorted at Hyun’s answer.

“What has she done to deserve a hiatus?” He questioned back. Sulli’s squeeze her hand that was being held by Hyun with fear.

Hyun’s inner lawyer came out, “She has done 6 movies, one almost every year, and 6 dramas. Been a recurring member of Star King, and been in 4 f(x) reality shows. Has made over 26 appearances on variety shows. She was also the MC for Inkigayo for more than a year. And of course has modeled many times for different brands. Plus she has been getting a lot of hate because of her relationship with Choiza. I think she deserves a hiatus from the spotlight.”

Sulli looked shock as she heard Hyun ‘talking back’ to the CEO, but smiled secretly as she looked at Mr. Kim Young-min’s face.

Mr. Kim Young-min’s eye twitched in annoyance as the new lawyer gave him a very good reason to give Sulli a break. He got more annoyed when he notice Mr. Lee Soo Man was actually smiling at Hyun.

“So every idol that works for SM has the same schedule. Some even more than Sulli.” The CEO smirked at his reply, thinking that he won this debate.

“Well sir, everyone has different way of dealing for stress. For example, Victoria likes to talk to her family. Amber likes to walk her dogs. Krystal talks to her sister, Jessica. Luna likes to draw. Even Super Junior and TVXQ members have a way to deal with their stress. Heechul Oppa and Kyuhyun like to play video games. Siwon Oppa likes to read. Changmin uses to food to get rid of his stress while Yunho Oppa dances. However with Sulli, the only way she gets rid of her stress is by going online, but with so much negativity toward her right now it causing more stress. By getting her out of the spotlight, everything will calm down and Sulli will be able to perform just like she used to, maybe even better.” Hyun smiled at the CEO, knowing that she made a great argument that he won’t be able to give a reply back; meaning that Sulli will definitely get her hiatus.

“She’s right Mr. Kim Young-min. Sulli needs a hiatus.” Mr. Lee Soo Man got up from his seat put his hand on Sulli’s shoulder. Sulli smiled at him with appreciation.

Mr. Kim Young-min couldn’t say anything back especially since the Chairman agreed to the idea. He needs to keep his reputation clean in front of him. Mr. Kim Young-min nodded his head in agreement.

“Okay. Sulli you can go on a hiatus as long as you need. Just get well soon,” He forced a smile at both of them, “And thank you Miss. Park for opening my eyes.” Sarcasm was dripping from his words. However, the Chairman was oblivious of it unlike Hyun and Sulli who noticed it.

*****

            “So how long will Sulli be on a hiatus?” Yunho asked while driving. It’s been over two weeks since Sulli has been on her break. Hyun got calls from her from time to time; they would just talk about girl stuff, and it always seem to end with Sulli teasing Hyun about Yunho.

“As long as she wants.” Hyun replied back. She looked at Yunho’s profile as he drove. One hand was on the steering wheel while the other was resting on the gear shift. He definitely looks hot driving his sport car, but somehow her body wasn’t giving the reaction that it used to. If she got offered a ride home from Yunho before, she would have been so nervous that she wouldn’t be able to speak. Yet here they are having a normal conversation like they were best friends.

“Maybe you should become my lawyer for a day, and try to help me get a break.” Yunho smiled and winked at Hyun. Hyun laughed and wacked his arm.

“Do you want to get me fired?” Yunho laughed as well. They both continue to talk until they reached Hyun’s house.

“Thank you for the ride even when I told you I could have gone by the bus.” Hyun smiled at Yunho.

“What kind of man would I be for letting a girl go home by herself at such an hour?” Yunho mocked. Hyun laughed again before getting out.

Yunho opened his passenger side window, “See you tomorrow Hyun.”

Hyun waved back, “Bye Yunho Oppa.” Hyun opened the door and walked inside. She heard the roar of Yunho’s car as it sped off.

“I’m home Mom.” Hyun took of her heels and walked inside to the living room. Hyo was lying on the sofa while watching TV.

“Where is mom?” Hyun asked.

“She already went to sleep.” Hyo replied with uninterested. Hyun walked up to him and sat down on his stomach. Hyo let out a grunt when he felt Hyun’s weight.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Hyo yelled, “You’re so heavy. Lose some weight.” Hyun flicked his forehead.

“Don’t yell Mom is sleeping.” Hyun whisper yelled.

“Well than get off of me.” Hyo whispered yelled as well. Hyun flicked his forehead again, and got off of him. Hyo sighed in relief.

Hyun was about to go to her room, but Hyo stopped her, “Wait. Here, Mom wanted to give you this.” Hyo picked up a diary that was on the coffee table and gave it to Hyun.

“What is it?” Hyun asked.

“It’s dad’s diary. Eventually, he wanted you to have it.” Hyo replied while shrugging. Hyun quickly snatched the diary out of Hyo’s hand.

“Did you read it?” Hyun asked suspiciously.

“Of course not,” Hyo snorted, “It’s for you. I know what privacy means big sis.”

Hyun patted Hyo’s head before going to her room. She quickly changed into to her pajamas and sat down on her bed with diary on her lap. She opened to the first page. There was only one sentence on the page, and that sentence shocked Hyun so much that she almost dropped the diary.  

Do not trust Kim Young-min.

*****

First off, I do not know how Mr. Kim Young-min's personality is, but in this story 

it is bad. So do not think that he is really like that. Remember that this story is fictional.

Also a side note: It has been 2 months sinces Kris left EXO. Kris left on May

and Sulli went on her hiatus on July. So 2 months have passed. 

That's pretty much it. I hope you guys liked reading this chapter.

If you find any mistakes please let me know. 

Please subscribe and upvote.

Love you <3

Present time: