Chapter 13

Justice

*Not edited

*****

                “Hello, Miss. Park.” The reception girl named Yuri said, “Is that cake you got there?” I tried to smile at the nice young lady, but Yunho’s face kept on popping into my head. The look in his eyes; look of sadness and disappointment.

“Yup. It’s for JYJ.” I said while lifting up the package, and smiling slightly at her.

“You made it just in time. They were about to leave in an hour for their schedule.” She said with a smile. Yuri was a young bright girl that was friendly to everyone. She indirectly became the C-Jes staffs’ younger sister because she was the youngest worker. I personally had gotten a warm welcome from her when it was first announced that I will be the new worker. She got me a cupcake and a clock for my new office. She was bright bubbly girl that everyone loved dearly.

“Thank you, Yuri.” I said with a small smile, “I’m going to go before they leave. I’ll leave you some cake as well.” I waved bye and walked upstairs toward their studio. I knocked before sticking my head into the room.

Junsu was on the sofa playing on his phone while Jaejoong was in the studio room recording a song. Yoochun was sitting on the chair and guiding Jaejoong with the pitch. Junsu looked up from his phone when he heard me come in.

“Hyun!” He got up and started to come toward me. With his loud voice, it also grabbed Yoochun’s attention.

“Cake!” He immediately noticed the package I was holding. Instead of greeting me, Junsu quickly grabbed the cake and walked back to the sofa with a huge smile.

“Did you just ignore me for a piece of food?” I laughed a little and smacked his head while walking towards Yoochun.

Yoochun just sat on his chair with a straight face.

“Something the matter?” I asked concerned.

“No, it’s nothing. Just tired.” He mumbled while looking back at the computer screen.

“Take it easy.” I patted lightly on his back before pressing a button that enabled me to talk to Jaejoong who was too busy looking at his lyrics to notice that I was in the room.

“Jaejoong take a break. I brought some cake.” I said with a small chuckle when I saw Jaejoong’s surprised face from hearing my voice to a huge smile breaking through from the mention of cake. He quickly took off his headphone and walked outside to the room.

“Cake!” He yelled and ran towards Junsu who was trying to open the package. I laughed at the scenery of both of them as they fight over how to take the cake out.

I looked over to Yoochun who was staring right at me. In the mist of the small chaos, Yoochun had gotten up from his chair, making him few inches taller than me.

“Let’s get some cake before those two engulf it in two bites.” I said while walking toward the coffee table and sofa.

“What’s the cake for anyway?” Yoochun’s deep voice asked from behind me.  His deep y voice.

Wait. y? Hyun get yourself back together. He’s your client. I wanted to slap my cheeks with both of my hands to get me to concert again.

“It’s actually to congratulate you guys.” I said while taking the package away from the two goofballs who still haven’t figure out how to take the cake out, and effortlessly opened it for them. I took the chocolate cake out which had ‘congratulation’ written on it with red icing, and put it on the coffee table.

“Can someone call the CEO here?” I asked while taking the candles out of my purse.

“But what is the cake for?” Jaejoong pressed on.

“Just call the CEO.” I squinted my eyes in a threatening manner at them while putting the candles into the cake, “No more asking questions.” Junsu gulped loudly before taking his phone out of his pocket, and quickly calling the CEO.

“My mom always said never question a woman’s decision or she will get scary.” Jaejoong whispered to Yoochun. “She was right.”

“Of course.” I smirked toward him as I saw the surprise look form on his face when he noticed that I heard his comment. I just shook my head at him with a small smile.

Men.

                As I lighted the candle, the CEO walked into the room with a puzzled face as he saw the cake.

“What’s the cake for?” He asked me as he greeted the three men.

“She won’t tell us.” Junsu mumbled with a pout as he recalled my ‘threatening’ manner.

I laughed lightly at his cute face before finally telling them the good news, “Well I talked to the Chairman and President of SBS.” I said with a small smile. Their face suddenly got serious as they quickly thought back to my question about Inkigayo, “You guys are going to be on Inkigayo!” I screamed with excitement while jumping a little on my heels.

Stunned faces stared back at me; Jaejoong actually had his mouth wide open. I chuckled before closing his mouth for him.

“We are going to perform on Inkigayo…tomorrow?” Junsu whispered the question like he was afraid as it was a dream.

I smiled gently at them noticing how much this would mean to them, “Not really performing, I talked to them about showing the audience a video of you guys performing “Backseat” from one of your concerts.” My smiled went away slowly, “I’m sorry I couldn’t get you guys perform live. I know how much that would mean to you, and how long you guys waited for that. However, they wouldn’t be able to do that because they still have to think about SM-”

“Hyun, we are so grateful toward you for actually doing this much for us.” Yoochun interrupted me and walked towards me. “You already got us to do something so big, and it has not even been a week since we hired you.”

“You truly are amazing.” Jaejoong said while putting his arms around my shoulder.

“We are so happy to have you in our company Hyun.” The CEO said who had Junsu’s arm around his shoulder.

I only had been in this company for about a day and half, and I already gotten such a warm welcome. I, of course, miss SM but even than when I first joined that company I never gotten such a welcome before. I was only able to get close to the artists after working there for few weeks.

 SMTown is called a family, yet there was always this huge elephant in the room when the CEO was around; an invisible line that everyone noticed, but no one dare to cross it. However with C-Jes, the CEO was like a brother to the workers in the company. I’ve seen the way that every staff greeted him, and how he treated each one of them with respect. He trusted his workers like they trusted him; give respect take respect.

“Let’s blow out the candles before they melt.” Jaejoong said snapping me out of my thought. I picked up the cake, and made the three men stand by each other. Mr. Baek took out his phone and started to record a video and take pictures as they blew out the candle.

I took out forks and give it to everyone as we all started to eat the cake without cutting it.

“Leave some for Yuri; I promised her that I’ll give her some.” I said while throwing away my fork, “By the way Mr. Baek, do you have a video of “Backseat” performance?”

Mr. Baek stayed quiet for a minute before snapping his finger, “Yeah. I do; it’s the Tokyo Dome Concert. I’ll get my secretary to put the DVD in your office tonight.”

“Thank you.” I smiled before suddenly remembering something, “Are any of you free tomorrow?”

“I got a drama to go shoot for.” Yoochun said while leaning back on the sofa with the fork in his mouth.

“I have to go to one of my future drama’s script reading.” Jaejoong said while biting into another piece of cake, “Why?”

“I was wondering if any of you want to come with me to SBS to look at you guys first video performance.” I stated while biting my lips. If they are all busy does that mean I have to go alone? I don’t want to go alone. If I see anyone from SM there, it would just be awkward; I’m not ready to face them by myself yet.

“I’ll go.” Junsu said giving me a big smile. “I get free after 1 tomorrow.” I smiled towards him with gratefulness.

“Ehh he just wants some alone time with Hyun.” Jaejoong smirked while bumping shoulders with Junsu. I stared at them confusingly. Junsu smirked as well while sneaking looks at Yoochun who was too busy on his phone to acknowledge his surroundings.

“Do you want to have dinner after Inkigayo, Hyun?” Junsu asked leaning forward with his elbow on his knee.

“Sure.” I shrugged. It’s not like I have anything else to do tomorrow; it’s actually my day off. I looked over to Yoochun who had been quiet for quite a while. I noticed his hand on his phone getting tighter and he kept on biting his lips.

Maybe he’s worried about his drama. I shrugged and continue to talk to Junsu and Jaejoong while continue to steal glances at Yoochun.

*****

                “I got it!” Hyo yelled from the living after the doorbell rang. I quickly put lunch and dinner into the fridge for Mom and Hyo that I made. I didn’t know what time I will get back home, so better safe than sorry.

I woke up extra early so I could make Hyo’s favorite food for both lunch and dinner; that spoiled brat.

“Hyun! Your boyfriend is here!” Hyo yelled from the living room.

“That brat. He’s my client.” I said to myself forgetting that Mom was in the kitchen as well.

She laughed heartedly, “I think I dropped him too much when he was young.”

“More like you threw him against the wall.” I laughed with her as well. I washed my hands, and followed Mom out to the living room. Junsu was sitting on the couch talking to Hyo who kept on asking about hot female idols.

“She only looks good on the screen, but she has a very bad personality.” Junsu said.

“Aww man.” Hyo slouched on the sofa. Junsu laughed at his reaction before noticing us. He quickly got up and bowed to my mom.

“It’s very nice to meet you Ms. Park.” He said while shaking hands with Mom, “My name is Junsu from JYJ.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Mom smiled up at him warmly, “I hope Hyo isn’t bothering you.”

“Hyo bothers everyone.” I said while lightly smacking Hyo on his head, “And he’s not my boyfriend. Does every guy I meet have to be my boyfriend?”

“Leave me alone.” Hyo mumbled smacking my hand away, “I just found out my ideal type is a .” I just shook my head at his whining before looking at the clock.

“We should leave Junsu.” I said while grabbing my purse and double checking if I have the DVD. We both walked towards the door with Mom and Hyo right behind us.

“I put lunch and dinner in the fridge, just warm it up on the stove or microwave.” I said while putting on my flats, “Hyo make sure Mom takes her medicine on time, and please clean up the kitchen after you’re done.”

“Yeah, yeah, stopping nagging and leave already.” Hyo lightly pushed me out of the door. Junsu went to his car and reversed it out of the driveway.

Before I could tell Hyo anything else, he pushed me aside and ran away. I turned around, and notice Hyo admiring Junsu’s car. There a car stood in front of my house that made my eyes go wide. Hyo was admiring Junsu’s blue Lamborghini.

“Oh man!” Hyo yelled as Junsu opened his window to talk to him, “Why didn’t you tell me you had such a sweet ride. Man this is a chick’s magnet.” I head Junsu’s infamous laugh before controlling myself to not fangirl over the amazing car.

Yes, I’m totally into cars, and riding in a Lamborghini Aventador is like a dream come true.

“Bye Mom, take care.” I kissed her cheeks before walking toward my sweet ride. I walked past the two guys talking about the car, and went to the passenger side. I pulled the handle to open the door; however instead of opening like a normal car, it opened vertically. I stared at it in awe.

“Get in Hyun.” Junsu laughed.

“Bro you got to let me ride in here one day.” Hyo said with a big smile looking at the door that was opened. I quietly sat down on the black leather seat. The whole interior of the car was black.

“Sure man.” Junsu shook hands with Hyo as I closed the door.

“We have to go now Hyo.” I said, “Make sure to do everything I told you. Do not forget to give Mom her medicines on time.”

“I won’t gosh lady.” Hyo snorted. He walked away while waving bye.

“Love you!” I yelled at him.

He stick his tongue out at me before smiling warmly, “Love you too.”

                Junsu drove off with the engine roaring. I looked around the vehicle with big eyes; everything was so cool! Junsu laughed at my childish expression.

“I’m guessing you like the car.” He smiled while continue driving.

“Of course!” I smiled widely, “A little hint: if you ever make me mad, just take me on a ride in your car.”

“I will remember that.” He chuckled before turning on the radio. Music filled up the car as a comfortable silence consumed us.

                “I’m so nervous.” I said while walking out of the car. Screams could be heard from the front side of the building, and some fans were even at the backside where the idols usually enter. They all had cameras and I could hear the clicking noise all around.

“You’re nervous.” Junsu said while getting out of the car, “I’m having cold sweats right now.”

Loud screams erupted in the back of the building. People were screamed loud as soon as Junsu got out of his car. I jumped a little from the sudden from the sudden loudness.

I, of course, have heard screams before from fans since I do go to SM idols’ concert; however, these screams was just ridiculous. Fans were calling Junsu, some were on the phone crying, and more fans from the front started to surround the back trying to catch a glimpse.

I shut the door and started to walk towards the building with Junsu right beside me. Junsu waved at the fans which caused the screams to get louder.

“Is this always like this?” I asked with curiosity.

“Pretty much.” He laughed at my face. I just smile and shook my head in amazement. Junsu opened the door for me, and I heard few comments from the fans.

“Who’s the girl?”

“Is that his girlfriend?”

“Aww look how sweet Junsu is; he opened the door for her.”

I laughed quietly at the last comment before walking into the building with Junsu right behind me.

“Did you just do that so you would look good in front of your fans?” I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

He put his hand over his heart, “Of course Hyun. I got show my fans how I am a gentleman.” I laughed at him and lightly smack his forearm.

We walked further into a hallway that had makeup rooms on each side of the wall. I read signs quietly to myself.

“Vixx, Infinite, Sistar, MBLAQ; there are so many idols here today.” I said while tracing the names on the paper that we pass.

“Tell me about it. The Idol industry truly grown a lot.” Junsu replied back while looking at how many makeup rooms was taken.  

“Ahh there he is.” I pointed towards the director of the show, Mr. Kim. The Chairman and President already told me that they talked to Mr. Kim, and the only thing I have to do is give him the DVD.

“Good afternoon Mr. Kim.” I said while bowing and walking towards him.

“Hello Mr. Kim.” Junsu bowed and shook hands with him. I quickly took out the DVD from my purse and handed it to him.

“The Chairman and President told me to give you this DVD.” I said. He looked at the DVD for few second before he answered.

“Ahh. Yes that’s right. JYJ’s video performance.” He said with a smile, “I’m actually happy that we get to show this today. I love your music.”

“Ah thank you so much for supporting us.” Junsu smiled and bowed again.

“You guys should go backstage and watch the live performance from the TV there; the show is going to start soon.” He said while pointing to a double black door that had ‘backstage’ written on it.

“Of course. Thank you so much.” I said while both Junsu and I bowed one last time before walking away.

                We both have been standing in front of the flat screen TV that was being held up on the wall for few minutes; passing time by talking and playing games. Within those minutes, many idols were shock to see Junsu here. They all bowed deeply and give him their CDs.

“I will listen to it. Fighting.” Junsu said while taking the CD.

“Thank you. Fighting.” Got7 bowed before walking away.

I looked at the about dozen CDs in Junsu’s hands and laughed.

“Here give them to me; I put them in my purse.” He smiled and gave me the CDs.

“Hello everyone. This is your host, Zico speaking.” A voice from the TV made us look at the monitor.

“It’s starting.” I mumbled while playing with my finger in nervousness.

                “That was WINNER! Such a great performance! Now before we announce the winner of this week, we have a present for our viewers. As you guys may know, Inkigayo tweet told everyone that we got a special surprise for our viewers.” Minho said while looking at the camera, “Even we don’t know what it is. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we will.”

Butterflies attacked my stomach in anxiousness as the whole room went black. The back screen where usually ‘Inkigayo’ would have been flashing was now showing fans in a stadium with red glowing sticks; waving them softly. The camera slowly went down the stadium catching fans’ faces; there were some who were smiling while others were crying, but they all had one thing in common: all of them expressed happiness in their eyes.

Finally the camera reached the stage, where there were chairs set up with three chairs closer to the front. On the three chairs were three men with their heads down. I quickly could make out who was who: Junsu to the right with Jaejoong in the middle followed by Yoochun. The music started to play, and Yoochun’s deep voice filled up not only the stadium, but also the Inkigayo’s studio.

Screams erupted causing me to grabbed Junsu’s forearm in nervousness. However, the screams were not coming from the video, but the live audience. The video continued and the screams quit down. Jaejoong sang followed by Junsu with the chorus. Their dancing was perfect; both hot and y. Yoochun deep voice followed behind closely causing a shiver go down my spine.

I watched the whole performance in silence, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Yoochun. The way he danced, his face expressions, and his voice; his deep and y voice. Sweat was running down his long neck where his adam’s apple was moving up and down due to his singing. His deep stare that captured my attention was now making me feel like he was only watching me; like he knew I was watching. If this what it feels like to watch him on a video performance, how would it feel like to watch him live? That mere thought made my heart race with excitement.

Screams erupted again after the video ended, but so much louder than the first time. It was the loudest the fans had screamed in the whole show. Suddenly the audience started to chant: ‘JYJ’ with so much passion. I felt pride built up in my chest.

 My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed that Junsu had turned around causing me to follow him since I was still holding on to his forearm. I let go, and notice that he had videotaped the whole thing on his phone, and was now trying to catch the audience behind the curtains.

After he was done, he turned around with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on him. He fast walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

“Did you see that Hyun?” He laughed while hugging me tighter.

“Of course; I was right beside you the whole time.” I laughed with him and hugged him back too. He finally let me go and put his phone in front of us.

“It’s done.” He put his arm around my shoulder and made a ‘v’ sign. I quickly notice that it was still recording. I smiled and also made a ‘v’ sign. He let go of me and saved the video.

We both continue to talk, not noticing that the idols had gathered backstage for the announcement of the winner. Majority of them were looking at us, but we were too caught up in our conversation to notice. However our talk was interrupted.

“Hyun Noona?” An accented voice called my name. I turned around and noticed that EXO were few feet away from me. The voice that I quickly realized was from Tao who was smiling at me.

“Noona!” He yelled about to walked towards me. I smiled at him as well; forgetting about the whole incident back in SM for a moment. I missed these guys; especially since they had been still going through a lot after Kris left. However, before he could reach me a hand grabbed his elbow stopping him.

“Tao; let’s go. We have to go up on stage now.” Heechul said while looking straight at me. I quickly noticed that the other members of Super Junior were also there, behind EXO. They walked toward the stage with me and Junsu watching them. I noticed that Eunhyuk was looking at Junsu with a sad face; a face that said he wanted to talk, but can’t.

It got quite after the idols went up on the stage, and they finally announced the winners: Super Junior. I wanted to congratulate them like I did before. Give each one of them a hug and bully Heechul, but that was impossible now.  

“Want to grab dinner?” Junsu asked before any of the idols got back. I nodded my head and we started to walk towards the door. I looked back and notice that EXO are now backstage, and Super Junior was right behind them. They all stared at me, but I looked away trying to hide my emotional pain. Junsu opened the door for me and followed behind.

Maybe if I’ve looked back one more time, I would have noticed the sad depressing look on Luhan’s face. I wish I did notice it, but it was too late. 

*****

Chapter 13 done! 

Such a long chapter O_0

I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

Please subscribe, upvote, and leave a comment.

Present time:

DBSK/JYJ Gif: