Chapter 25

Justice

*Not Edited

*****

3rd POV

                  Hyun felt warm breath tickle the side of her neck as she tried not cut her finger off with the big knife she was using to cute some veggies.

Her heart was beating crazy and a blush completely covered her face. His soft yet firm hands circled her waist as his face was snuggled upon her shoulder. Hyun didn’t know what to do.

But she was sure that she should do something before anybody else comes into the kitchen and see this scandalous position.

“Yoochun.” Hyun whispered after clearing , “Yoochun.” She said again a little louder.

Yoochun took one hand off of the slim waist and used it to rub his eye getting the sleepiness out. He looked down to accepting to see his Mom’s smiling face; however, was hit with Hyun’s red face.

He quickly let go and step away like she was contagious. Yoochun stared at Hyun with wide eyes full of confusion as he tried to piece everything together.

“What happened?” His voice was soft but still deep afraid to break the uncomfortable air surrounding the two.

Hyun turned around and went back doing her ious work before she was interrupted by the very good looking man behind her, “You thought that I was your Mom, that’s all.”

“I’m so sorry, Hyun.” Yoochun stepped a little closer to look at her face, “I’m so use to doing this routine almost every morning that I’m home. I totally forgot that we had guest over.”

Hyun smiled as she realized that Yoochun was definitely a Momma’s Boy. She turned to look at him knowing that her face was back to its original color, “Don’t worry about it.”

“Are you sure?” Yoochun protested, “I can totally understand if you wouldn’t feel safe living with me especially when you won’t have any family members present in Seoul.”

Yoochun crossed his arms over his chest and looked far away in thought, “Maybe I can buy you an apartment or even a house-”

“Yoochun.” Hyun brought him back to the present. She turned off the stove and turned around to give him her full attention, “Listen to me: do not worry about it. I’m okay and stop stressing over this. Also please stop with the whole new apartment idea, and I do trust you.”

“You trust me?” Yoochun asked shock at first but a smirk formed on his face as he saw Hyun’s face getting a little red.

Hyun looked at the teasing smirk before looking away with her arms crossed over her chest, “Yes. I trust you,” She stepped closer before pushing him gently by his chest trying hard to ignore the y tattoos that were seen through his white shirt, “Go get everybody. It’s time for breakfast.”

“Good. I’m so hungry.” Yoochun walked out the kitchen as he called over everyone to the big dinning room that had a long dinning table made of glass.

***

                  “Did you pack your medications?” Hyun zipped open her Mom’s purse looking for her medicines.

“Yes I did.” Ms. Park stared at her stressed daughter scrambling around the foyer making sure that everything was in place for her and her son.

“Hyo, did you take your blankie?” Hyun went up to her brother’s duffle bag and opened it looking for the old soft blue blanket.

“I’m 20-years-old. I don’t need that stupid, blanket anymore.” Hyo leaned against the big double door.

“Where’s the blanket, Hyo?” Hyun glared at her younger brother causing him to swallow in fear. He looked away and crossed his arm around his chest.

 “It’s in my backpack.” His voice was soft, but everyone in the foyer heard him. The glare immediately left Hyun’s face as a smile took its place.

Yu-hwan laughed loudly in the background enjoying Hyo being annoyed. Through last night and this morning, both boys become very close especially since both have similar interest for video games. Which actually led them to be rivals.

“By the way,” Hyun turned towards Yu-Hwan, “Did you take Gibby?” Yu-Hwan immediately stopped laughing as his face turned pink in embarrassment.

Yoochun’s laughing was heard loud and clear as Hyo looked at the two, “What’s Gibby?”

“Gibby is Yu-Hwan’s tiger stuff toy that he had since he was little.” Yoochun answered chuckling to himself.

Hyo smirked towards Yu-Hwan happy to know that the attention is off of him and his blankie.

“You have a stuff tiger and you named him Gibby?” Hyo teased.

“I was small!” Yu-Hwan defended himself.

Yoochun’s Mom stared at Hyun as she ignored the boys and went over her list again making sure that everyone had everything they need. She saw the way she looked at the two young boys making sure that they were comfortable in their clothes for their long plane ride. She also saw the way her oldest son would look over at her making sure that she was okay.

A soft smiled formed on her lips as she felt someone take her hand. She looked down to see Ms. Park also sharing the same feeling as they realized that they both made the right decision.

“Okay. Let’s go before you guys miss your plane.” Yoochun’s Mom spoke grabbing everyone’s attention.

The sad atmosphere filled up the foyer as Hyo and Hyun realized they won’t see each other again in months.

Ms. Park went to hug her two sons while Hyo and Hyun went towards their Mom. Hyun got on her knees as she stared at her Mom with glassy eyes.

“Take care.” They held each other hands, “Call me if you need anything, and I’ll call you every single day. I promise.” Ms. Park smiled at her strong daughter before gently grabbing her face and kissing her on her forehead.

“I’ll be fine. You just focus on your case.” Hyun nodded before getting up and looking at her abnormally quiet little brother.

“Call me once you reach Hong Kong.” Hyo nodded his head as he looked down not wanting to stare at his loving sister.

“Make sure to be a good intern and student.” He nodded again, “Make us proud.”

Hyun put her hands on his forearm grabbing his attention. Hyo looked at his sister who had unshed tears in her eyes, “Have fun, okay?”

Without answering, Hyo pulled his sister closed and hugged her tightly. Afraid that she’ll disappear if he let go.

Hyun wrapped her arms around his back and patted it in comfort when she noticed the wetness on her shirt.

“I love you.” Hyo’s soft whispered filled her ears as the tears she was holding back came out suddenly. She buried her face in his shoulder,

“I love you too little bro.”

 

                  After everyone was done saying their goodbyes, the four people got their luggage which also included two cages that each held a sleeping dog and walked out the door. Instead of making a right which would take them to the small flight of stairs that lead them outside, they took a left where an elevator was located.

“You have an elevator here?” Hyun asked in surprise.

“It connects to our garage where the car that will be taking us is parked at.” Yu-Hwan said.

“I had it made so my family wouldn’t have to go through the fans that sometimes stand in front of the house when they park the car in the garage. They can just use the elevator instead coming from the stairs in the front.” Yoochun further explained.

“Smart.” Hyo commented before walking into the elevator. Yoochun and Hyun stood on the other side looking at their family.

“Bye.” Hyun waved trying hard to look happy.

“Take care.” Yoochun’s Mom said, “Also don’t forget about the list.”

“I won’t.” Hyun replied back back as the door started to close, “Bye!”

The door closed and Yoochun sighed softly.

 “What list?” Yoochun asked as they both walked towards the front door.

“It’s nothing.” Hyun said as she took off her sandals and put on the house slippers. Yoochun looked at her in confusion before he was hit with the situation they are in right now.

A big house.

With only him.

And.

Hyun.

The girl that he’s likes.

A smirk fell upon his face as he thought about the heaven he was going to experience, “I guess it’s only us two now.”

Hyun turned to look at Yoochun with her blushing face as she realized that they both are going to be alone from now on.

Before she could answer a bark was heard as Harang ran down the foyer and straight towards Hyun.

He got on his hind legs while his other legs were supported by Hyun as he her face in excitement.

“You forgot Harang.” Hyun giggled as she hugged the big dog.

Yoochun smirked fell from his face as he glared at his son.

He had a feeling that Harang will definitely be getting in his way of getting close to Hyun.

*****

I'm Back!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

Preview of Next Chapter:

How will Junsu and JaeJoong react when they find out about Yoochuns' new roommate?

Please do comment, subscribe, and upvote!

Present time Ft. Yoochun: