Chapter 1

Justice

        Here is the first chapter guys! I hope you enjoy it :)   

*****

      “And make sure to go to grocery shopping with Mom.” Hyun said while walking. She took a sip of coffee from her special mug that her dad got her in high school.

“I know. Do you ever stop nagging? No wonder you can’t get a boyfriend.” Hyo replied back from the other line.

Hyun made a face at her brother’s rude remark, “Hey Bro, don’t forget, I still have the receipt for your iPhone that you are currently using.”

“Yes ma’am. I will do anything you want me to do. I’m your slave,” Hyo knew that his sister would not think twice to return his phone, “Freaking lawyer.” Hyo mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Bye!” Hyo ended the call before hearing another round of nagging from Hyun. Hyun laughed and continued to walk to her workplace.

Just like always fans were surrounding the building with cameras hoping to get at least a glimpse at their idols.

Hyun walked past them with ease and heard all the whispers.

“Who’s she?”

“Is she a trainee?”

“No. I don’t think so; look at her clothes. She has professional clothes on.”

“Maybe she works here.”

“She’s SM’s lawyer.”

“Really! Wow she’s young.”

“She’s so pretty.” Hyun almost snorted at that comment. Her pretty? Yeah right.

Hyun quickly swiped her card and walked into the building. SM is a huge building, but it’s boring. There’s nothing special about it. Personally, Hyun likes YG building better. The black interior with huge posters of the idols, the big LED wall screen which plays music videos, and the action figures everywhere. Hyun actually been to YG to discuss about financial stuff and she was intrigued at how cool it looks in the inside. She especially loved the food there; the rumors were right.

Hyun was just about to reach the elevator but was stopped by someone calling her name.

“Noona!”

Hyun turned around, and saw Taemin and Kai walking towards her. Hyun smiled and greeted the boys.

“Did you just got here Noona?” Kai asked with sweat running down his face. Both Taemin and Kai were soaked.

“Yea I did,” Hyun quickly took out napkins, she always carried in her purse for emergency, and wiped both of the boy’s faces, “And I’m guessing you guys did an all-nighter again.”

“Maybe.” Taemin replied sheepishly.

“Ah. Chincha!” Hyun smacked both of their arms, “How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that. You guys need to take care of your health. Do you not realize how important your health is? Without being healthy-”

 “Ehh. Will you stop with your nagging Lady?” Heechul walked out of the elevator with his fingers in his ears.

“What did they do now?” Donghae asked while putting his arm around Hyun’s shoulder.

“Oppa. I keep telling them to stop doing all-nighters and take care of their health, but they won’t listen to me at all.” Hyun complained to Donghae.

“Just let them. Super Junior practiced for 3 days straight.” Heechul shrugged his shoulder.

“Nobody asked for your opinion.” Hyun replied back.

“What did you say?!” Heechul quickly grabbed Hyun out of Donghae’s arm and started to noogie her.

“Ah! Oppa! I’m sorry!” Hyun tried to get out of Heechul’s grip, but he was strong. Taemin, Kai, and Donghae laughed at the everyday cat and mouse fight between the two.

After a while, Heechul let Hyun go, “Oppa, you messed up my hair.” Hyun tried to fix her hair as the boys continue to talk among themselves.

Suddenly Hyun felt someone’s hand on her head, helping her fix her hair. Hyun turned around and almost collided into a muscular chest. Hyun could recognize that chest anywhere. Her heart started to beat fast, and she could already feel a blush starting to rise to her cheeks.

“Yah! Yunho what are you doing?” Heechul asked as he saw the interaction between the two.

“I’m helping her fix her hair Hyung,” Yunho replied, “Since I’m the only nice guy here.”

“Yah! I’m nice!” Heechul looked at his colleagues. It got silent. Crickets could be heard in the background.

“Sure Hyung,” Donghae patted Heechul’s back, “You’re so nice.”

“In his dreams.” Changmin joined in the conversation.

“What did you say brat?” Heechul asked Changmin with his fist raised. The commotion continued, but Hyun couldn’t hear anything except for her fast heart beats.

“There done.” Yunho pulled away from Hyun. Hyun touched her hair where she still felt warmth from Yunho’s touch.

“Thanks Yunho Oppa.”

“Oh. Hello Noona.” Changmin waved a little at Hyun.

Hyun smiled at him, “You don’t have to call me Noona, Changmin. I’m only a month older.”

Before Changmin could reply, DBSK’s manager called them from the main entrance; telling them it’s time to leave.

“Bye Changmin,” Hyun waved, “Bye Yunho Oppa.”

Both waved back at the small group. The silent and comfortable atmosphere was ruined by Heechul.

“Bye Yunho Oppa.” Heechul tried to copy Hyun’s voice. Hyun blushed again from embarrassment.

“Yunho must be really dense if he can’t see how you have crush on him.” Heechul said.

“Even Taemin figured out that you had a crush on him.” Kai pointed to Taemin.

“Hey! I’m not that dense.” Taemin defended himself.

“Hold on. Wait. Hyun, you have a crush on Yunho Hyung?”  Donghae asked innocently.

Heechul facepalmed himself, “I’m surrounded by idiots.”

Hyun looked at her watch and realized she only has five minutes left before her meeting starts.  Quickly saying her good-byes, she ran to the elevator and pressed the 6th floor button.

LUNCH TIME

            Hyun walked to the reception desk, and asked if she got her order. Grabbing 3 bags in each hand, she walked into a long hallway to the right.

Hyun opened the door with her foot, “Guys lunch time!”

EXO turned around and saw Hyun holding 6 heavy bags. Lay and Suho ran up to Hyun and took the bags out of her hand. Xiumin went to stop the music.

Everyone sat around in a circle as Hyun and Luhan passed out chicken and drinks.

“Here’s your box, Kris.” Hyun said while standing in front of Kris waiting for him to take the box of chicken. However, Kris didn’t respond. He stared at the ground with confusion written on his face. Hyun shook his shoulder getting his attention. Kris looked up and looked surprise that Hyun was right in front of him.

“Are you okay Kris?” Hyun asked sincerely. Kris nodded his head and took the box out of her hand, “I’m fine Noona.” He forced a smile trying reassured that he’s okay, but Hyun still had doubt.

Hyun got her own food and drink and sat in between Kris and Tao.

Tao hugged Hyun, “Thank you Noona! You’re the best.” Hyun smiled at him.

EXO and Hyun talked about their comeback, music, and their upcoming concert. While everyone was talking and laughing, Hyun noticed that Kris looked distant. Maybe because she was a lawyer or maybe because she has a great sixth sense, but Hyun had a nasty feeling in her stomach that something big is going to happen and it will began with Kris. 

*****

Did you guys like it? Good or Bad? 

If you find any mistakes please tell me. 

I truely hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Love you <3

Present Time: