New Story Teaser

Justice

Hey guys~

So after much thinking, I've decided to write another story. This the story is going to be focused around Big Bang. I have a poll up in my other story called "The Wolf's Mate" on chapter 27 where you can vote for the lead main character. Right now G-Dragon is leading. I will keep the poll open until I post the offical story onto this site. Now, the story won't be posted until I finish either this story or my other story, but I know for a fact that I won't be able to juggle three stories at the same time. I also do not want an unfinish story either, because being a reader, that personally bothers me a lot. I will finish my stories before posting a new one. "Justice" still has many chapter left before the end, so don't worry about me finishing this story early. 

I have also been thinking about doing a Epilogue Series once I finish this story. It will be kind of like oneshots about Hyun's and Yoochun's life after the story ends. However, I am still thinking about that. If you do want that please leave a comment or even message me. 

Another point, would you guys like it if Hani made few appearances in the story? Since her and Junsu are dating (I AM TOTALLY LOVE THEM!! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!), she can make only few appearances; she will not be part of the main cast.

Well that's it. Here is the teaser, and please do tell me your thoughts about it. Thank you!!! 

 

His eyes were cold yet his heart was warm.

His hands were rough yet his touches were soft.

He makes my heart beat in fear and love.

He is a dangerous man yet I didn’t want to let go.

I’m in love with him.

*****

“Nari.” A middle-age lady called out to her worker who just got done wiping the tables, “Here is an Iced Rose Coffee for table number 2.”

“Ne.” Nari took the tray and quickly went to the table at the corner. There sat a young male who wore a black baseball cap that covered his hair perfectly with plain white shirt and blue jeans. The ceiling to floor window caused sun to shine brightly upon the skinny male making him look down hiding his face.

“Here is your Iced Rose Coffee, sir.” Nari gently put the tray down and looked up just in time to see a handsome face staring back her. Her heart sped up fast as she felt the warmth rise up to her cheeks making them tint in light pink.

“Thank you.” His voice was smooth yet rough around the edges.

“No problem,” Nari bowed trying to be professional, “Please do call us if there is anything you need.” She turned around and walked back to the counter trying hard to ignore the heat from his stare on her back. Her heart still beating fast while her hand tremble slightly.

Nari went back to her task of shorting mugs on the shelves. Listening to the soft music in the background, she forgot about the only customer in the small café. Humming to herself, she didn’t notice a presence behind her almost causing her to drop the mug from the sound of his voice.

Nari sighed blissfully happy that she got the mug before it smashed upon the wooden floor. She turned around to meet eye-to-eye with the male again.

His face was expressionless as he stared at Nari with empty eyes.

Nari cleared before ringing up his drink on the register,

“It’s 3,000 won.” He handed her few bills while Nari printed out the receipt. She handed him the small piece of paper before bowing and telling him to come back again.

“Be careful next time.” His voice caused chills to run down Nari’s spine. The man walked away without an answer with his straight back and broad shoulders opening the front door causing the small bell to ring.

Nari quickly snapped out of her daze when she noticed that he was gone.

“What a weird guy.” She said to herself before going back to her task, “I wonder if he’ll come back.”

Fortunately, or unfortunately, that mysterious male did come back. Every single day. He would sit in the same spot and order the same drink. He didn’t talk; he would just sit and look out the big window.

He never smiled either. His voice was bland while his eyes were empty.

Nari observed the male closely and made a promise to herself that she will make him smile no matter what.

However…

Who would have thought that making the mysterious man smile would put her in the FBI’s Most Wanted List?