Chapter 7

Justice

            Hyun sat by herself in the small café. There was nobody in the café except for her. The café was not a famous one, but it had a comfortable feel to it. It was also located almost to the country side of Seoul, that’s why there wasn’t anybody in the café right now.

 On her table, there was her iced macchiato and the black leather diary from her dad. She touched the cover of the diary. It was rough and there were little pen marks on it, but it smelled just like how her dad use to smell: a mix of cinnamon and apples.

Now Hyun knew the answer to her dad’s accident, she opened to the third page; mentally getting ready to read it.

            Surprise! Now you know the answer, how does it feel? Before you get mad at me, I want you to take a deep breath and calm down.

I knew that I wasn’t murder.

Hyun looked at the diary with wide eyes and mouth. Did her dad trolled her even when he’s dead?

That driver of that truck was actually a fan of mine. I know right, I had my own fan! Anyway, he wanted to become a lawyer, and he seen some my cases and thought I was a genius. And you were embarrassed by this old man.

Now you must be wondering how did I know I was going to die by a car accident, well I actually went to few psychics and they all told me that a car accident will be the cause of my death. And also that I will die around my 40s.

Hyun rolled her eyes at her dad’s bizarre explanation.

Don’t roll your eyes at me young lady. You do know I’m watching you.

Hyun chuckled as she imagined her dad sitting right in front of her. He would probably taken a sip of her macchiato, and point his finger at her for rolling her eyes.

By the way did you get the lawyer job for SM? If you didn’t, just state my name, and they will hire you. I was the best lawyer they had, and speak straight to Mr. Lee Soo Man, not Mr. Kim Young-min. Mr. Lee liked me. That’s right your daddy was the best!

Hyun chuckled again, “I been working there for 8 months, dad.” Hyun whispered like he was sitting across from her.

            It’s time to get serious. Like I stated before, I will tell you about Mr. Kim Young-min. He is the CEO of SM; my old boss. Before, he was the secretary of Mr. Lee Soo Man. He pretty much had Mr. Lee wrapped around his fingers. If Mr. Kim said something, Mr. Lee would approve of it without a second thought; he put too much trust into that man.

As you know, I joined SM on January 2003 and I quit on March 2010. I always knew that Mr. Kim was a bad man, and when I found out he will be my new boss I immediately quit. Ever since Mr. Kim joined the company, he has been breaking many rules.

He stole money from the SM account and put in new numbers into the file to make it look like there has been no lost. He treated the trainees and idols like animals; working them over their capabilities causing so many health problems. He was biased towards many idols and trainees; the one that brought in more money for the company got more benefits. He got away with many things because Mr. Lee rarely came to SM due to his sick wife. He was the boss even before he officially became one. No one ever spoke against him because they knew he could ruin their life.

            That’s why I quit, Hyun. I couldn’t stand the injustice, and I know that you wouldn’t be able to either. You have my DNA, which means you are stubborn, curious, and can’t stand injustice, that’s why I would like you to bring that man down. I was going to take him to court, but I didn’t have enough evidences.

            Hyun stopped reading when she heard a small bell ring, indicating that a customer came in. She looked up and saw a man with black shirt and dark jeans. He was also wearing a cap and a mask on the lower part of his face; his face was covered except for his eyes. Yet the man still looked handsome.

Hyun looked at him curiously, somehow he looked familiar. The man ordered his drink and took his wallet out of his pocket. He paid the worker, and went towards to the ‘pick up’ side to wait for his drink. He leaned back towards the table and looked around the small cozy café.

Hyun noticed that he was looking around so she quickly acted like she was reading the diary; she didn’t want to make an awkward eye contact with the handsome man.

The handsome man noticed a girl sitting by herself reading a book by the window. She was wearing a professional navy blue blouse with a black blazer and pants. Her black heels made her legs look long. The sun shining through the window, made her hair look a silky and soft, and her skin pure. Her eyes were big and her lips were naturally red.

Hyun felt someone staring at her. She shyly looked up and noticed that the handsome guy staring right at her.

The minute that she looked up towards him, his eyes got wide. It was the same girl that he bumped into at the GQ photoshoot. The one that made his heart beat fast and made him feel warm and fuzzy.

“Park Hyun” He whispered under his mask.

“Here’s you drink, sir.” He broke the staring contest, and turned around to grab his drink.

Hyun jolted back to reality when the handsome guy turned around. His eyes were beautiful, but his gaze was strong and masculine. A blush covered her cheeks. She heard footsteps getting closer to her.

The handsome guy decided to talk to her today without any disruption. However, luck wasn’t on his side as his phone started ringing. He stopped and picked up his phone.

“Hyung, hurry up. We have to go.” A voice through the phone whined. The man looked outside and saw the black van waiting for him. He suddenly remembered that he came here to just grab a quick coffee before going to the fan meeting with s.

“Yeah I’m coming.” The man looked one more time at Hyun before walking out the door.

            Hyun watched through the window as the man opened the door to the black van and sat down inside. However, before he closed the door, both of their eyes met again. Hyun looked away embarrassed as she took a sip of her drink.

Hyun kept of thinking about his eyes; it felt like she seen those them before. After thinking for a while and not coming up an answer, she just focused back to her diary.

            All the evidence I have gathered are in our bank’s locker. When you have the time just take them out and read them. However, I do not want you to just do the case against Mr. Kim for all the bad things he has done. I want you to take the case for JYJ. This will kill two birds with one stone, Hyun.  

*****

Man, I'm on a roll today; two updates!

The handsome man makes another appearance. His appearance wasn't

suppose to be this quick, but I thought I will do another tease ^^

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Please subscribe and upvote. Also leave a comment; I love reading them.

Your comments gives me strenght to continue this story ^^

Love you <3

Present time: