Chapter 2

Kidnapped

Hola!! This is a little authors' note: I know that on my first chapter I made a few grammar errors, I'm sorry about that, English is not that easy. :P Even so I hope you like it. 

 

 

Taemin's POV.

 

This time I woke up to the sound of cars passing by and people talking. It was really noisy, I could hear hundreds of cars, rumbling and honking; I could hear thousands of persons walking, talking, running and yelling, and many other sounds, specially cell phones ringing. I was very confused, where could this noisy place be? I open my eyes, all I get to see were high buildings all around me and a little piece of the sky.

"What, where, what is this?" I asked to myself. I sit up on whatever I was lying on and looked around me, after what I saw my mouth was hanging open. I was on bench, on a sidewalk were millions of people were passing by, most of them ignoring me, behind me was a busy street with cars passing at high speeds.

"What the..." I couldn't end my phrase cause I fell from the bench and I hit my face on the cold floor.

"Ouch!" I got up and started to look around again, I didn't know were I was, or how did I get here, so I enter in panic:

"Were am I?, what is this place?, I got lost?, my hyungs?, are they here?, I'm alone?,what I'm I going to do?, I'm on another dimension?, Umma!!" I stayed like that almost hyperventilating when I recover my senses and I slap myself.

" 'smack', Calm yourself Taemin, this is not the end of the world, now think."  I started to walk back and fort while thinking, the people that was passing only stared at me like if I was crazy, but I don't blame them, I was about to go crazy. So I decide to do what a clever boy will do, ask for help. I looked at the people when I saw a man, he looked like a good person so I got closer to him.

"Excuse me? sir." I asked, but he just looked at me with disgusted eyes and then he kept walking. I though he might be busy, so  now I saw a woman that had a little child with her, but as soon as she notice me, she held the boy's hand tighter and started to walk faster. I was starting to think that the people was avoiding me or everyone was busy today, whatever was the case I needed help so I didn't give up. I saw a guy, he looked like the same age I am, so I went to him.

"A, excuse me?, could you tell me where am I?" I asked, but then he answered in English:

" Try speaking English China hobo." 

He continued walking, and that's when I notice it, the people here, they weren't like me, I mean, they looked like Americans[A/N: Please imagine that Taemin was speaking in Korean :) ]

" Am I in America?" Now I knew were I was, not exactly, but at least I knew in which continent I was, but then it hit me:

"I'm in America!!! how did I get here?! I was about to panic again when suddenly I saw my reflection on the window of the store in front of me, my mouth hang open again. I was wearing blue pajamas, I was in the middle of a street on pajamas!, my hair was a mess, I wasn't wearing shoes, and I was all covered in dirt and mud. No doubt why people was avoiding me, and this was the reason why that guy had called me "China hobo", even if I'm not from China. I recovered from the shock of my current appearance and i begin to try and figure out why was I here.

"Ok, I'm in America, try to remember what happened." I tried but the only clear thing I had was me and Minho hyung playing on the hockey table, other than that I got nothing. I didn't notice I have started walking while thinking. People was still avoiding me, not that I cared, at the moment all I cared about was remembering and getting back home. 

I woke up from my trance when I stumble over a rock, I fall to my knees and I hate to admit that I was on the verge of crying, yeah crying, even if I'm an idol or a man, I'm just eighteen years old, I'm still a kid, and now I was a lost kid, on another country, far away from everyone I knew, I was scared. But I couldn't let that beat me, I got up from the ground and decided to act. Just then I saw not to far away two men in suits that were running towards me, they seem in a hurry, suddenly I thought:

"Oh, maybe their police men that come to rescue me." I smile at my own though. I started to move my hand in the air so they could see me better. But my happiness fell down when I notice that the two of them had guns on their hands.

"What would they need that for?" I asked myself, but then one of them yelled in English:

"Get him!" The one that was closer started running faster, and his face said he was not in a good mood. That was enough for me to start running for my life, they weren't good police men. I didn't know why they were following me, but I knew I wouldn't let them catch me.

I run and run, passing lots of buildings and lots of people, trying not to hit anyone; I looked back and saw that they were still following me, and they looked more angry than before. I had to lose them, I had to escape from them, but I didn't know were to go or were to hide, so I just keep running. Then I crossed one street and entered to a big park, it was full of trees and people having fun with children or dogs, but I couldn't stop to admired the view, I had to safe my life. I tried to loose them by getting into different ways in the park but it didn't work, they keep chasing me like if their life depended on it. I looked backward again, they were still there, but suddenly I crashed on a garbage can, and I fell to the floor.

"Ouch!!, this is gonna leave a mark." When I tried to get up, I already had a gun pointing at me, I pass that something you feel on your throat when your scared, and then I look to the man's face, he was young, maybe 30 years old, the other one looked a little older. The younger one spoke:

"You're fast, but not very clever, get up!" He commanded, I had no idea why did they want me, so I put out my courage and my best English and asked:

"Why are following me? who are you?" A scared tone came out on my voice and by the smirks on their faces I think they notice it. The older one answered:

" Long story kid, but if you do as we say we won't kill you." He then put away his gun, and I  had an idea, it wasn't my best idea but I didn't want to go with them, so I started to get up, but I grabbed the garbage can's lid and using all my force I hit the younger one on the face making him drop the gun, quickly I got up at the same time I hit the other one with my knee on his crotch, he instantly fell to the ground. I took my change and started running again, I was not even 5 meter away when I heard a shot, then another, they were trying to shot me!, luckily they missed it. All the people on the park ran away as they heard the shots, and many real policemen arrived at the place, even so I didn't stay there, I didn't want to be close to those two, so I kept running.

I think I ran like 20 streets before I stopped to catch my breath, I lean on a wall and slowly left myself fall to the ground, I was really tired, my heart has beating very fast and I was sweating, then I notice a big spot of blood on the leg of my pajama pants; I roll up the fabric and I saw a big scratch on my leg, it was pretty large and it was still bleeding, I probably get it when I trip over the garbage can.

" (sight) Great." I was getting mad, not only I was lost, now I was hurt and I didn't have money for hospitals or medicine, and what was worse, my tummy was starting to rumble. My luck . I just stayed there head hung low. This street was less crowded that the one were I woke up, it was more peaceful, but it just make me feel more lonely. That was until someone step on on of my feet.

"Hey, look were your stepping on!" I said really mad. I looked up to the person that had stepped on me, she was a girl, maybe a little younger than me, but what I notice the most was the SHINee keychain that was hanging from her backpack.

" SHINee!" Was all I could say out of emotion, she just looked at me weirdly and ask:

"Shiny?"

 

 

The second chapter!! I'm so excited right now :)

Forgive me if I make grammar mistakes, please.

Feel free to comment :)