Chapter 15

Kidnapped

 

Taemin's POV.

 

So, here I was, sitting next to Sam, the vampire I feared so much to meet. He was starting at me with angry and suspicions eyes, it was like he was planing how to get rid of me!! Camille was in the kitchen, too far away to help me if he decided to attack; I was so nervous that I stayed still as a statue, even if I wanted I couldn't move. He keep starting at me when suddenly he speak:

" So..."

He started, but he got me off guard and I almost fall down from the couch.

" Sorry, go on." I say a little nervous and ashamed, he just look at me like if I was crazy and then he asked.

" Why did you buy all that milk?"

" For me." I simply said feeling that if I talked more I will start stuttering.

He didn't answered but I could see that he was thinking that I was weird, I guess I am. He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. I could heard he and Camille murmuring something but I couldn't figured out any words. I was still thinking when Camille called me; I got up and walked there, but since Sam was inside, I stayed on the other side of the kitchen bar.

" You needed me for something?" I asked, only looking at Camille too afraid to look at him.

" Taemin, we have to tell Sam about your problem, maybe he can help us."

" What kind of problem?" Sam asked turning to face me with a stern look.

I gulped, and looked at Camille asking for help and she smiled, probably laughing at me on the inside. She started explaining everything to her gothic brother. Sam listened to her attentively, he didn't interrupt not even once. I notice that Camille skip the part of the men that were following us, but since they had stopped for the last two weeks I thought that that wasn't important anymore. When she ended with the explanation, Sam turned to me again and asked:

" You're really a singer?"

" Yes, I am." I answered while looking at the very interesting floor.

" Hmm, the way I see it, the only reasonable explanation is that you were kidnapped ...or someone is playing a joke on you" Sam said as he grabbed fruit that Camille had cut.

" But, he wouldn't be here if he was kidnapped, and it's too much time for a joke." Camille said.

" Then he was kidnapped; don't you remember anything?" Sam asked.

" No, I've tried, but nothing comes back." I said.

" This is only a theory, but, maybe you tried to escape and something went wrong and you ended on that bench; and about how you cross to the other side of the world, well there are many ways for that." He said.

We stayed silent after that. Maybe he was right, it was the only theory that make sense. But then I started to think: What if my hyungs were also kidnapped? Maybe they were here too, I had to look for them but to tell the true I didn't know how I was supposed to do that. After a while of thinking and discussion other ideas Sam said he was leaving.

" I have to go now, you're staying Cam?" He asked.

" Yes, I'll go back home after work."

" Ok, be careful, don't talk to strangers." He said, then he hug her and gave her a little kiss on the top of her head. I got to say that it was very weird to see a vampire acting like that.

" I'll think of a way to help you get back to your country." He said while looking at me. It surprise me more to him willing to help me.

" Thank you." Was all I could say; I guess he's not that bad. Sam nodded and then he left.

It was just me and Camille again; we went to the couch and we sat down thinking deeply on all the things we have just talked about.

"I don't like the idea of being kidnapped, what if my hyungs are like that too?" I suddenly said.

" Don't worry Taemin, with my brother helping us, you will surely go back to Korea; and I'm sure your 'hyungs' are fine." Camille said and smiled at me. She always knew the right words that lift my mood, or maybe it was her smile, I couldn't help but feel better at seeing it.

After a while it was time for Camille to go to work and as usual I went with her, but as we were at 2 streets from the coffee shop a black van stopped abruptly beside us, and in a flash we were throw inside of it by two big guys; it happened so fast we didn't even realize what was happening, before we could try anything a clothe wet in something that smelled really weird was put in our faces and I barely saw how Camille fell asleep, after that all I saw was black.

For I don't know how long all I saw was black and I couldn't heard anything, but then I started to hear something, a little whisper, a soft voice. As my hearing sense started to work again I could hear the scared tone on that soft voice, it was calling my name, begging me to wake up. The first attempts were in vain, and after about five minutes I finally manage to open my eyes.

After only seeing black all I saw was white, a very bright white, it got me blind a little, but then I feel I was being hold. When my eyes came back to normal I saw that Camille was hugging me, I was about to ask why, but then I notice she was trembling.  I could  feel that my shirt where she was hiding her head was slowly starting to get wet. She was crying, why?  I move her slowly and I sit up, instantly she touched my face and started to look at me, then she asked full of worry:

" Are you ok? You're hurt somewhere?!"

I didn't answered and just looked at her, and then I notice a grey, thick wall behind her, and almost on the top a little window. It confused me; I looked around me only to get more confused and scared. I have no idea of where was this place, but it didn't looked safe. It was like a big cellar, except for a few vans and some other cars, a couple of tables, and some wooden boxes it was empty. Some men were sat on the tables, other were standing up, and other two were standing near us. I was so lost in my own world I didn't heard when Camille called me, so she turned my head to her.

" Taemin, are you ok?" She asked worriedly.

" I'm ok, you?" 

" I'm fine, but we are in trouble." She said as she wiped away some tears.

Just as I was about to ask what had happened another man, dressed in a suit came to us, following him was a young woman. He got near to us and knelt next to me, he grabbed my face and turned it to both sides like checking me; I got mad at this and I sharply move back so that he stopped touching me. But he just smirked at me and said:

" How much do you think they'll pay for a pretty boy like you?"

" What?" I asked confused and he smirked again, then he turned to Camille, instantly she grabbed me by my arm.

" You're also pretty, I'm getting a little extra this time." He said as he tried to touch her face, but I rapidly move myself in front of her; I didn't like this guy, and I was going to let him touch Camille.

" Your very possessive of your girlfriend, if she's that good maybe I should keep her."

I know he was trying to bother me, but I couldn't help and get angry, I tried to stand up, but something dragged me down, that's when I notice I was chained to the floor with long and heavy grey chains. When he saw this he smirked again.

" Don't even try to escape, you'll never be able to do it." He said without removing that mocking smirk from his face. Then the woman got closer and she said:

" Do as we say and you'll be back home alive."

I looked at Camille and she seemed like she was about to cry again so I hug her trying to calm her. The man stand up and went near the woman, than he said:

" See, I told you, everything goes right if you do it  by yourself."

" Sure you did." She said.

After that they went to the back of the cellar. I looked as they disappeared behind a door while I keep Camille on my arms, saying that everything was going to be alright, but I wasn't completely sure about that.

 

 

 

Finally I'm back!!! I'm so sorry if I make anyone wait to long, I've been very busy this days doing things here and there, sorry. From now on I'll try to make more updates more often.

Tell me something: The bad guys are going to ask for money to SHINee so they can give Taemin back, so how much money should they ask for?? How much do think Taemin is worth of?? Don't forget to comment and be happy :D!!!