Chapter 16

Kidnapped

 

Taemin's POV.

 

I was starting to think about my luck.

First someone kidnapped me. They brought me to the other side of the world. I woke up on a bench, on pijamas! I found a friend and we end up being persecuted by bad men. Just when we think we already escaped, they attack us again. We are caught and chained on a warehouse. And now the bad persons are about to swindle my hyungs.

Conclusion: I have a very bad luck cheekyno!!

While I was busy thinking and being in my world, we were moved to a small room, four walls, one door, and a camera on one corner, nothing else. It was cold and very small, but they removed the chains, they we're necessary since the door was locked. 

We sat on the floor. Silence filled the small room. I knew Camille was scared, she was trembling a little. I wanted to calm her, I wanted to say that everything was going to be alright, but I didn't want to give her hope, something could go wrong and things could end in a bad way. She would be broken, and I would never do that to her.

Camille had done so much for me, she helped me: a complete stranger, and yet she didn't refuse; just when we met, but after that, all she had done was for me, for helping me. And I repay her by getting her in danger. She was in danger, her family was probably too. She didn't have anything to do with all of these, it was all my fault. I was starting to feel  the guilt eating me, so I suddenly say:

" I'm so sorry, Camille, I'm sorry, this is all my fault, I'm sorry." I wasn't able to hide the sad tone on my voice.sad

I guess she was taken aback by my sudden confession. She just stared at me with confused look and a little pout in her lips. Even though her eyes showed confusion, she looked cute. At least to me.

"Taemin..." She said, but I didn't let her finish.

" No, it is my fault, I got you involved in all of these, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here, I'm sorry."

" Taemin, it's not your fault, you didn't cause this." She said.

" But, all you have done for me, all the kindness you gave me, and all I did in return was ... this." I said while pointing at our surroundings.

She didn't answered me, but she hugged me. Out of the blue, she hugged me. And I didn't understand why, but it felt great. So peaceful, calm, nice, sweet. Maybe because I haven't been hugged in a while, or maybe because the weird-yet-happy feeling on my belly when she was a little too close to me. I'm not sure, but I liked it.

" Minnie, I know we are in problems, big ones, but none of this is your fault. We got into this together and we are going to get out together. I'm not blaming you for anything, I know that if it was for me, you would have do the same, and more." She suddenly said while holding me tighter.

Her voice sounded so sure, yet soft. So comforting and sweet. Suddenly I felt the urge of holding her, keep her close to me. My heart started to beat faster and louder. It was weird; it was the first time this was happening to me, and I like it, I like it very much. After that I wasn't controlling myself anymore and I couldn't stop what happened next, not that I really wanted to.

I kiss her.

To be honest I felt like a big party with lots of fireworks was happening inside of me. And it got better when she responded.

I've heard of how awesome is your first kiss. But it was a hundred times better than all I have heard. It was great, sweet, nice, wet; I felt so many things I could never say them all. And by the smile on her lips and blush on her face when we stopped, I could see that Camille feel exactly the same. That make it a thousands times better!!! 

" Why was that for?" She asked blushing, breaking the silence that was full of shy smiles.

" I wanted to do it." I said looking at her eyes.

" I liked it." blushsmiley

" Me too." laugh

I was so happy that she liked it!! I wanted to do it again, but an ugly voice interrupt us: " Oh how sweet.  Stop being all lovely with each other, we don't want to and we don't need to see that!!" 

That's when we remembered the camera that was filming us, Camille blushed more and she turned away embarrassed, but I looked at the camera and did a small ' merong ' at it. " Thank you for ruining the moment!" I thought.

We where still trapped, but now I was sure of something, I had to take Camille out of these, and I wasn't going to let them get away with their plans. Not on my guard.

 

 

UPDATE!!!!!! Sorry for the long wait. You don't hate me do you?sad I guess you have the right to, oh anyway here it is.

I'm not very good with cheesy moments so that's the best I could do, hope you like it.

Comment!! ( if you're not mad with me)