Chapter 9

Kidnapped

Camille's POV.

 

 

There he was, one of the bad guys that have been following us. He haven't seen us yet, but that couldn't take away the fear that we both were feeling at the moment. Instinctively, we both turn our heads to the right, so the man couldn't not see us.

" What do we do now?" I asked worried

" I don't know, will the train stop soon?" Taemin asked.

" No, we're still ten minutes away from the other station."

We were trapped, inside the subway with your enemy only meters away from you, this was starting to look like a movie. I discretely looked back to see him, he was still looking away from us, and he had some kind of earplugs on, so I decided to take this as a chance to escape.

" Taemin, lets go to the next car, we have to get away from him." I said.

" But, what if he see us?, we're going to call the attention."

" No, he's listening to something, he won't notice us."

He didn't seem convince but he nodded. I was about to stand up, but Taemin stopped me, and then he arrange the blue cap he was wearing so that it covered a good part of his face, then he mess up my hair to make the same effect. Once he finish we stood up and walked to the next car as normally as we could. I was trying to look normal, but I was almost trembling, and I could tell Taemin was too. Even so, we make it safetly to a pair of seats in the middle of the other car. Or at least that's what we thought.

 

Third Person's POV.

Just as Taemin and Camille stood up, the left earplug of the man fell out from his ear, when he put it back, he notice that two young persons had gone to the next car, and they seemed quite familiar to him. He wasn't sure if they were the kids he had been looking for all around the city, so he had to check it. He stood up from his seat and walked to the next car. When he entered he notice that the two kids were seated in the middle of the car, but he couldn't see their faces cause they were covered on that side. So he sat on one seat and stared at the backs of the kids trying to identified them.

Just then Camille looked back to the door on the end of the car, and just as she saw the man, she turn around very fast, she elbowed Taemin lightly and he notice what she had seen. 

" He followed us." Taemin mumbled

" Did he recognize us?" Camille asked, with fear in her voice.

" I'm not sure, lets go to next car." 

" Ok."

They stood up again and started to avoid people since this car was more crowded. The man got up from his seat, still trying to see their faces. When he was about to give up, when something unexpected happened. As Temin and Camille were still trying to pass between the people, someone bump on Taemin, he fell on his knees to the floor, but his cap fell from his head, and the man saw him. Even so, he acted as if nothing happened, stood up, put the cap on, took Camille's hand, and hurriedly walked between all the people and get to the next car. But the man was already after them.

When they entered that car, Taemin didn't stop, he keep passing between people trying to get to the next car. He knew the man had seen him, and thta he was surely after them.

" Taemin, we're in trouble again?" Camille asked.

" Yes, we are."

They kept on walking pass people, but when they were already on the door to the next car they looked back, only to see the man entering the car were they were still on. He looked at them with an angry face, and started to walk to them. Immediately they entered the next car, and run till the end of it, rapidly entering the next one, but that was was the last of the cars.

" We're so doomed." Camille said.

" I just run out of ideas, your turn." Said Taemin.

" What?!" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well there my update. I know it's a late one, sorry!!!   I guess I just had my first writter's block.

I'll try to update more often don't worry.

Please forgive any grammar mistake, English is not my first language and sometimes I get a hard time trying to know which one is the correct word to say something.

Feel free to comment :)