Chapter 17

Kidnapped

In Korea.... Onew's POV.

 

Here I was, re-reading that mail that I hated so much, even so I couldn't stop. There where only a few words, but they make me fell so worried, sad, angry. I was angry at everything, but more at myself. I let that happen, why did I let it happen? How could I let such thing take away our maknae?!

I was supposed to be the leader, the responsible one, the one that's on charge, the one that takes care of them and keep them safe. I was the hyung that had to protect the rest of SHINee. And I was doing a splendid job, wasn't  I?

I have pass the last days, on my room or in front of the computer, thinking of a way to find Taemin and bring him back home. I have to know why SME doesn't want us to look for him. I have no time to talk, no time to eat, no time for anything but Taemin. I have to find him, we need him, SHINee needs him.

I already lost him, now I'm going to bring him back.

 

Jonghyun's POV.

 

I'm in my room, trying to sleep, but it's impossible, once I shut my eyes Taemin's face it's the first thing I see.  It would be ok if it was his smiling face, but I only see him crying, scared and very confused. It's so frustrating!

I'm mad at me, who ever kidnapped him, they did it in front of us, we weren't not even two doors away, and I didn't saw them. I feel that it happened before my eyes and I just stood there not being able to do anything.

I know Tae is not a little kid anymore, and even if he's innocent and seems weak, he's strong on the inside, and he can take care of himself. But he's still one of my little brothers and I won't feel good until he's right here with us, smiling and laughing at anything.

I have to do something to get him back, I have to found out why can't we look for him. I have to get him back.

 

 

Key's POV.

I was on the kitchen table, looking at a map of our city. It's huge, there are so many streets and places. I was marking all the weird places on the map, abandoned houses, warehouses, dark alleys, any kind of place for keeping someone hostage. I wanted to get an idea on where could he be, maybe he wasn't far away from us.

After finding out that Minnie had been kidnapped, and after crying for a while, I decided to investigate on it. So I passed the rest of the day reading about kidnapping cases. Some of them where truly awful and sad, other had a happy ending, other where really difficult and desperate, like the one of a little kid, his parents where looking for him all over his city and he was just next door with a crazy neighbor.  

While reading all of that my fear for Taemin grew at every word, I started to imagine him just like each case I read. But after a very tragic one, I decided to stop, and instead of starting crying again, I put myself to work. I have to found him before something like that happens.  

 

Minho's POV.

 

I was in the living room trying to focus on whatever show was on the screen, but my head was only thinking of someone: Taemin. I was very worried about him, he was kidnapped, what if the bad person that did this where torturing him? What if they beat him? My head was full of ' what ifs ' until the leader voice of Onew hyung took me out of my trance:

" Every one, come to the living room." He said with a firm tone. 

It was weird, he haven't talked on weeks, and now here he was using the voice he only used when he was going to scold us on something, or when something serious was happening.

Just then Key hyung came out of the kitchen with a confused look on his face, probably by the same reason I was.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun hyung didn't show up, so Onew hyung excused himself for a while. After 3 second, a sound of a door being knocked down and a angry : "Hey!!" Onew hyung came back, with Jonghyun behind him.

They all took a seat, both Key hyung and me looked at Onew hyung confused, Jonghyun hyung was looking at the floor with a cold and angry look on his face. After a couple of minutes in silence Onew hyung finally talk:

" Guys, we have to stop this and do something about our current situation." He said seriously.

" About Taemin?" Key hyung asked.

" Yes, we have to found out what's going on, and we're gonna bring Taemin back."

At that even Jonghyung hyung looked at him. Finally the words I have been wishing to heard!!

 

 

So, here it is finally, I have to run now bye!!

Comment!! :D