Chapter 5

Kidnapped

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to say SORRY for not being able to update sooner, it's just that this is my first story and I want it to be great, so I'm taking my time to do it that way. I will try to update more often, promise. Enjoy the story :) !!!!

 

Taemin's POV.

 

It kinda disappointed me that Camille still didn't trust me, but I guess it was the right thing to do, after all I was still a stranger she found on the streets. On the other hand I was really thankful that she let me use the shower, I was really needing one; what I didn't like was the freezing water, they really had to fix the hot water and soon. When I was done with the shower I put on the clothes she gave me, they were a little oversized: a big, and black t-shirt with a white dragon design on it, and some normal jeans, they weren't skinny, I felt a little weird, I guess am to use to skinnys. 

As I came out from the bathroom that it was almost in front of the living room, she got up from the couch.

"Done?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you, I really needed a shower."

"You did, ... now you look like a singer, or more like a rapper." She said pointing to the oversized t-shirt, it was really huge.

"A rapper?, Minho hyung never dresses like this." I said in confusion, I guess she was talking about other kind of rappers.

" Follow me, maybe Sam has a smaller t-shirt." She said as she walked down and aisle. I just followed her to a bedroom, but my mouth fell open when we entered. Everything was black, the bed, the couch, the curtains, the walls, everything; it was like entering to a gothic mansion, like being on one of those terror-vampire movies. The ceiling and the carpet were of a blood-red color, the furniture looked old and fragile, in the middle of the room, hanging from the ceiling was a really big chandelier, with red candles and spider webs.Only true monster would live in such a place. It freak me out.

"A, who is Sam?" I asked her, with obvious fear on my voice.

"Oh, my older brother." 

"Won't he get mad at me for using his clothes?"

"No, he is very kind, and he is not in the city right now, I'm sure he won't mind." 

"Ok." I said. I got to say that I didn't belived her, the vampire she had for a brother would eat me without a doubt. I just followed her close, feeling that if I stayed alone some creature was going to jump out from the darkness and drink my blood. She stopped in front of a big, old, and dust-full black closet, she opened it and started to look at the clothes, she then show me a different t-shirt, it was black, with red patters on it. Honestly, it looked like the t-shirt some murdered used when he was killing someone.

"What about this one?, it's smaller." She said, I just shook my head.

"Ok, hmmm, this one?" She said as she show me another one, this was red, but with many skulls with red and black eyes and chains and many other scary things.

"Isn't there any shirt that doesn't have blood or skulls?" I said. I wasn't going to use those awful shirts, they would give me nightmares.

"Hmmm, maybe." She said, she closed the closet, and went to the bed, she took a metal box from under it, once she opened it I saw that its was full of normal clothes, and she pass me a blue t-shirt with some white letter on it and no blood.

"This might fit you right, you can keep it if you want to, he never uses it." She said as she put the box back on its place. After that we returned to the livingroom, I was more than happy to be out of the demon's cave. I changed on the bathroom, and this time the t-shirt was the right size. When I came out she just stared at me with big and surprised eyes.

"Now, you don't look like a hobo." 

"Don't start with that word again." I said annoyed, she just laugh a little.laugh

"Ok, lets go to police station, prepare yourself to walk." She said.

I thought she was kidding, but no, we have already passed  like 10 blocks, and she said we were still far away. NY is to big, to much. But as we keep walking I suddenly start to feel something strange, like if someone was following us. I looked back a few times, but there were to much people around and with everybody running here and there it was hard to tell if someone was after you. So, I tried to ignore that feeling and keep walking, but I'm not sure if a was starting to be paranoid, or if that someone was getting nearer, but I was totally nervous, so much I stated sweating, that's when Camille notice me.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked a little confused.

"Yes, I am, lets hurry up." I said as I started to walk faster. Just as I was doing that, behind someone yelled:" Get him!!!" Camille and I turned to see what was happening. Like 60 meter behind us three men in black clothing were running between the people. I didn't get it at first, but then I recognized the face of the third one, it was one of the guys that had persecute me before, the younger one. That explained the feeling of someone following me, it wasn't just a feeling, they were actually after me. 

"What's wrong with those guys?" Camille said.

That remind me of her, she was with me right now, the last thing I wanted was to put her or anyone else in danger. I actually wasn't sure if I was in danger, but those guys had guns, and nothing good comes out from that. So I took her by her hand and started running, but that only make my persecutors run faster.

"Taemin, why are we running?" She asked. I bet she was confused, but I was more.

" We, I, I don't know, we can't let them catch us." I said. I know it wasn't a good explanation, but I was confused, scared and running for my life, all at the same time, I wasn't thinking straight at the moment.

"Who, those guys, do you know them, why are they following you?!" She asked again. I'm surprised how girls can make so many questions on critical moments, but I was making the same questions and more to myself.

"I don't know, just keep running!!" 

I pull on her hand harder so she had to run faster, and she did so. After running for 2 blocks I turned my head to see if we have lost them, but they were still behind us and the angry looks on their faces didn't make anything better. I pulled on Camille's hand again and we kept running for another block, when suddenly she stopped and looked back, I did so too. It calm me to see we have lost them, but then the questions came.

" Would you explain me what's going on?!" She said with a mad tone on her voice.

" I, I really don't know either." I said, I wasn't lying, but she didn't believe me.

" Who are those guys, why are they following you?!"

" I don't know who they are, but they pointed a gun at me, that's why I'm running away from them." I said, but then I saw the look on her face and regret my words.

" A gun?!, you didn't say anything about guns earlier!!" She said really mad. I had to say that I omitted the part of the guns when I tell her my story, I though I would freak her out and then she wouldn't help me; it was a bad idea.

" Yes, about that..." I could finish my sentence, when we heard a shot, all the people on the streets started running in every direction in panic, I notice Camille got scared because she suddenly grab my hand strongly.

"What was that?!" She asked.

I just gulped some knot that had formed on my throat. Then, just like on those action movies Jonghyun hyung likes to watch, from behind the terrified crowd, I get to see one of the men that were following us, it was the one that had shooted the gun; it was a good thing he shooted to the air. When he saw me, he said:

" I got you, now, don't move unless you want a bullet on your girlfriends head."

That scared Camille a lot more, cause she thighed her hold on my hand. Right after that, I'm not sure of what happened to me or from were did I get all that courage, but I stepped in front of Camille and said:

" Do whatever you want to me, but leave her out from this." At that moment I stopped worrying for myself, I just wanted Camille to be safe, and I was going to make sure of that.

"Oh, wanna be the hero?, then be it, idol." Said the man as he pulled the trigger while pointing at me.

I was sure I was going to die, but after hearing the shot, all I felt was someone pulling on my hand and making me run away from there. It was Camille, she didn't say anything, she just kept running very fast and turning her head to check if someone was following us. We didn't stopped until she an alley and get us hidden behind a trash container. We just stood there, regaining our breath, when suddenly she slapped me in the face.

"A, what?!" I asked really confused.

"That's for not telling me the whole story." She answered, a little angry at me. I just nodded, she had the right to be angry, but then she hugged me.

"A, Camille?"

"This is for saving my life." She said, I could hear fear and thankfulness on her voice.

"I didn't safe your life."

"But you tried to protect me when that guy pointed at me, thank you." She said as she let go of me.

" Whenever you want." I said with a smile, somehow I really like the hug.

" We have to go to police station, this is serious." She said as she looked to the street to see if anyone was close.

" Yes, but, how do we go without being notice?" I asked, but I didn't receive the answer I wanted to hear, mostly because of the man that gave it.

"You're not going anywhere." He said as he charged his gun.

This was starting to be the worst day of my life.

 

 

 

Here it is!! I hope everyone likes it.yes

Feel free to comment :)

 

 

 

.