Chapter 10

Kidnapped

Taemin's POV.

 

Adding more bad luck to my already awful luck, I ran out of ideas, sooner than I expected. I asked, or more likely begged Camille for help but she just kept silence, so it was still up to me. I knew what we have to do, get far away from that man, the only problem was that I didn't know how to.

We were in the last car of the subway, only centimeter away from the driver's cabin. The though of asking him to go faster cross trhough my mind, but it was obvious it wouldn't work. All I wanted was to see the light of the next station getting closer, but instead of that, I heard a grumping noise behind me, I looked back only to see the bad guy entering this same car. Next I felt a lot of pressure on my right hand, it was Camille, she was probably more scared than me.

" He's here!" She said, while holding my hand as if her life depended on it.

I didn't answer her, my mind was still busy trying to think of a plan or a way to get out of here. Suddenly a voice has heard through the subway announcing the arrival to the next station in 2 minutes. I looked back to the man, he was still on the other side of the train, trapped between the rest of the passengers, but he was looking straight to us with a devilish smirk on his face.

" Camille, listen, as soon as the doors are opened we have to run." I said. Till now, this was the best plan I could think of.

" O-Ok." She answered really nervous.

But as if the man could read my mind, he struggle his way to the nearest door, and then shoot us an evil look. He knew what we wanted to do, and he was ready to screwed  it up. Finally, after the two minutes that seemed to last and eternity, the subway reach the next station, and it stopped. When the doors were open just enough for us too fit through, I started running dragging Camille with me, just as we were getting closer to the stairs I quickly looked back and saw that the man was following us passing between the lots of people that were on that station ready to get into the subway.

We kept running all the way up, my knees were starting to hurt, all thanks to the man behind us. When we finally reached the streets again I stopped, I had forgotten that I wasn't on Seoul anymore, but as I was there thinking Camille pull on my arm and we kept running. I had no idea to where she was leading us, but she knew the city better than me.

" Where are we going?" I asked

" Somewhere safe." She said, and then she pull me down from the sidewalk to the street, the only things that was bothering me, was that the car were still passing. We almost got hit by one, but thank to God it stopped right on time. A soon as we were on the other sidewalk we kept running through the crowd.

" Don't ever do that again!!" I yelled to her, she almost got me killed.

" Sorry, we had no choice."

I knew we had no choice but it was still dangerous ( don't ever run between cars unless is for saving your life ). After running for two more streets I looked back a couple of times and I didn't see the bad guy, he had probably been trapped between the lots of people of New York City. When we feel it was safe, we stopped to regain our breath.

" Woo, we lost him!" Camille said as she smiled happily.

" We're really good runners, lets not do it again." I said really tired.

" Ja, ja, I though you were in shape for all the dance you do."

" I am, but I have never run so much in my life."

" Yeah, me neither, tomorrow's gonna hurt." She said.

I only smile at her little joke, I was to tired to laugh if that's even possible.

" Come on, we're not far away from your new apartment." Camille suddenly said.

" My new what?" I asked completely confused.

She just moved her head as saying that she wanted me to follow her, so I did. We walked a little and then she stopped in front of a building. It looked  old but decent. We went in, then we went up stairs to the fifth floor, and she stopped in the door with the number 505. She pulled a chain from under her sweater, in the chain a little blue key has hanging like a charm. She used the key to open the door. Once inside I notice that the room was covered in paints, there were paint on the walls on the floor, even on the cealing. Apart from that it was a normal apartment, not to small not to big, good for a single person.

" So, where are we?" I asked.

" It belongs to one of my brother's friend, he's on a trip to Europe, so he won't be here for a while, and he said that I could come whenever I want to, so I guess you could stay here." She said as she make a little effort to order the place.

" It's really ok for me, to stay here?"

" Yeah, I don't think that my dad will let you into my apartment again."

" Probably not, ... ok, I'm gonna stay here." I said. It make me feel a little uncomfortable to be on someone else's house, but I had no other choice.

After that, we both started cleaning the place, I gotta say it was a mess, dust everywhere, rotten food on the coffee table, socks and underwear on the table, and many other things that a guy will never clean. By the time we finished it was already 5 pm, we were also hungry so Camille ordered a pizza since the kitchen was completely empty.

" Don't worry, I'll bring you some groceries tomorrow morning." Camille say. I bet she saw the look on my face when I found out I had no food, something like this: surprise!!

Soon after the pizza arrived. We started eating on the just cleaned table and have fun the rest of the night while abusing the video game console of the vampire's friend. Even though I was still worried about all the things that had happened to me, being with Camille make me feel that everything was going to be ok, and I couldn't be happier for that.

 

.

Meanwhile on Korea...(Third Person's POV)

On the SHINee dorm, Key was pacing back and forth on the living room, Onew was sitting on the couch with his thinking face on, his eyes lost in though, Jonghuyn was sitting on a chair near the table with a serious face doing nothing but stare at the floor. That's how Minho found them when he got out from the bathroom after taking warm bath hoping that will make him less stressed, but it didn't help at all.

" I can't stand this, we have to go look for him!!" Key suddenly exploded.

" You know we can't." Jonghuyn said, his voice sounded so cold and dead, it feel like if his body was there, but his soul was long lost.

" This is senseless,Taemin is lost, why can't go look for him, why?!?!"  Say Key completely desperate.

" You know why Key, SME is having trouble with money, having a lost singer would only complicate things more." Onew finally said getting out of his trance.

" But, hyung, we have to know where he is, what if his hurt?" Minho said.

" Don't even say that, don't say Taemin is hurt, your making it worst Minho!!" Key said, and he started to go around more quickly.

Jonghyun didn't said a thing, evere since Taemin got lost he became cold and grumpy, he missed him and was worried for him, this was his way of showing it, just as Key liked to get crazy and yell and pace back and fort until he was dizzy. Minho tried to be strong and not created a show like Key, but deep inside he was  worried to death, he tried to think about Taemin being fine, but just when he was convincing himself, the though of Taemin being hurt and scared came back to him. Onew on the other hand became very quiet, he barely talked now, he even stopped being clumsy, he just keep thinking day and night on a way to look for Taemin, to find him, even if the company was refusing to let him do so. 

They knew Taemin could be anywhere, and they knew it was probably going to be difficult to find him, but they were sure of one thing: They were going to get Taemin back.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

So, finally I updated. I really sorry, but I have many tests in one week so I've been busy studying. Whish me luck, I really need it.

Feel free to comment :)

 

 

.