Chapter 13

Kidnapped

                              MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! :)

 

 

Third Person's POV.

 

In New York City, on a warehouse near the docks, the group of abductors that had kidnapped Taemin were hiding while making plans to redo a ' mission ' that had failed. On the back of the place was a big room that served like an office, where the boss of the group was trying to clear some doubts. He was sitting on a big chair giving his back to a very nervous man.

" Tell me Jerry, how do we normally carry out things here? Step by step."

" Hmm, well, first we always choose a person." Jerry said nervously.

" An important person, someone with a great value, don't forget that." 

" Yes ...then we get the person, and we ask for the money." Jerry said.

" That's right, and what do we do when we get the money?"

" We return the person to his friends and family." Jerry said, a little confused this time.

" Exactly, so tell me now Jerry, what's wrong with the current plan?" The boss said a slightly annoyed.

" Hmm, we're lacking the person boss." 

" And why did that happened?" The boss asked more mad.

" I-I, I lost him." Jerry answered ashamed.

" Ok, now would you mind to explain me, HOW DO YOU LOSE THE PERSON YOU KIDNAPPED!!!!!" The boss yelled completely angry while turning his chair around so he could see Jerry on the face.

" That-that was an accident boss, my sight is not good at night, and there was this wooden post on the road, and..." Jerry couldn't finish his bad explanation or more likely excuse cause the boss interrupt him.

" Someone get him out of here before I kill him!!" The boss yelled angry.

Jerry was escorted out of the office. As soon as he was out the boss got up from his chair and he started passing back and fort till he loss all the patience he had left and throw a glass to the wall. The other few men that were in the office just saw with fear as the glass brake down to pieces. They didn't dare to talk with the boss when he was like this, but the only woman on the room spoke:

" Calm down, you're gonna hurt yourself." She said calmly.

" Why do I trust this fools?!" He said with an angry look on his face.

" Why do you contract them on first place?" She asked.

" I'm not sure of that, but I'm sure that if you want something well done, you have to do it yourself."

" What do you mean?" She asked confused.

" I mean, that you, Rachel, and me, we're gonna go look for him."

" Ok, but, what do we do with the friends, the other band members?"

" Let them believe we have him, if they found out the true we'll be risking our prize."

" I have a bad feeling about this." Rachel said.

While they were discussing all this things, Taemin and Camille were walking going back to ' Taemin's apartment ' after buying some groceries and lots of banana milk.

" Do you really need all this milk?" Camille asked confused while seen the bag that hold like 10 carton of banana milk.

" Yes I do, you should taste it, you'll love it." Taemin answered happily.

" I prefer chocolate flavor." She said simply.

Camille regret saying that so much. The rest of the walk was a deep discussion about how banana milk is better than chocolate milk. After 15 minute they arrive at the building, but Taemin was still listing 10 good things about bananas, and he didn't stop till they were in front of the elevator.

" And that's why bananas are better than chocolate."

" Ok, I get it, I'll eat bananas the rest of my life but please just shut up!!" Camille said tired of hearing the "Banana Speech"

" This is very useful information, you should thank me." Taemin said.

" You should be a banana scientific instead of a singer; let use the stairs this is taking to long." She said and went to the stairs while Taemin followed her thinking seriously about studying bananas.

They had just gone up a couple of stairs when the bag with the cartons of milk ripped in two. Taemin panicked when he saw his precious milk falling down stairs, so when he tried to safe it he tripped over one carton and he pushed Camille. She lost balance and the two of them fell to the end of the stairs and ended all wet, covered in banana milk. Taemin fell over Camille, and when they opened their eyes they saw their faces were just inches apart, but that didn't bother Taemin, mostly because of the angry look on Camille's face.

" Upps, sorry." Taemin said ashamed and a little scared.

" Banana freak." 

They were still on the ground, when the sound of steps and chains were heard. Before they could get up a gothic guy was standing in front of them. His hair was black with a few red stripes and it covered his left eye, his skin was pale, very pale, he had a lot of piercings on his ears, and a few on his nose and lips; and the thick cap of black eyeliner he was using make him look like a dead person. But his clothes were the weirdest thing; he was all dress in black: a t-shirt without sleeves, and with many skulls and other weird and bloody things draw on it; his jeans were ripped so much it looked like they may tear up any second, and from his belt a lot of chains with pointy things were hanging; he was wearing black military boots that made his step sound hard and powerful.

In short it was the creepiest, weirdest and scariest  person Taemin had ever seen, so he only stayed  were he was looking at him with big eyes. The gothic guy stared in confusion at them for a while, but as he saw Camille his face changed to surprise, and the he asked:

" Camille?"

" Hi Sam." She answered simply.

Taemin got confused, but before he could ask anything he was roughly pushed to the ground as Sam said:

" Get away from my sister you ert!!!!!!!"

Sam was about to beat him up, but Camille stopped him. After the big misunderstanding was cleared up they all picked up the milk that survived and get upstairs, but Sam was still giving Taemin a hateful look that made Taemin tremble.  He was now in front of the vampire he had feared to meet and obviously the vampire didn't like him.

 

 

 

Happy Holidays Everyone!!! Enjoy this last days of this year, and have a good time with family and friends!!!! :D

Don't forget to comment ;) Sorry for the short updatecheeky