Chapter 7

Kidnapped

I finally updated!!!! Sorry for not doing it sooner, I'm still feeling new here, but please have patience with me. Now to the storylaugh

 

 

Taemin's POV.

 

 

It make me so happy that Camille let me pass the night at her house, I was thinking that the bench were I woke up was going to be my bed again.

When we arrived at her house her parents where nowhere to be seen, and luckily her vampire brother was still out of town, to be honest I was afraid to meet him. We went straight into the kitchen, I sat on a high stool on the kitchen bar while she make us blueberry pancakes and hot chocolate to drink. But just as I taste the pancakes they remember me of Key hyung and his outstanding cooking. It make me miss them so much; even if I had only been one day away, well, actually 5 days but I was unfortunately unconscious, I miss them very much, and I was also worried about them. What if there were lost just like me? What if they were on a worse situation than me? What if they were lost on India or Africa? I couldn't handle so much suspense and obviously Camille notice it.

" Taemin, are you ok?, you look like if you just taste poison." She asked.

" A, no I'm ok."

" You're sure?, I'm not really good at cooking." She said, a little embarrassed.

" No, the pancakes are great, I was just thinking." I said while giving her a thumbs up on the pancake issue.yes

" What were you thinking about ?"

" Home, my hyungs, I'm worried about them." 

" What does that word: hyung, means?" She asked, I could tell she was really confused by the look on her face, but she also looked cute.

" It 's a way to call an older brother."

" Your band mates are your brothers?!" She asked again, more surprised than confused.

" No, it's a respectful way to call them."

" Oh, I see." She said with a little smile on her face that make her look like a cute, little girl. But after a while of silence she suddenly say:

" You have band mates, you are a singer." 

I got very confused with that one, why was she asking that?

" Yes I am, I told you that before."

" I mean that if you're a singer, your band mates are probably looking for you."

" And your point is?"

She didn't answer me, she just run to the living room, and then returned with her laptop, she placed it in front of me and turn it on.

" Search something about your disappearance." She said. That's when I get what her plan was, and it was a good idea, maybe I could find some answers. But after looking for a while I couldn't understand why there weren't anything about me being lost. I didn't fine anything. Weren't they looking for me? Weren't they worried? 

" So, did you find something?" Asked Camille.

" No, theres nothing here!" I said a little angry.

" But, aren't you a singer, aren't they supposed to be looking for you?"

" You think I know?!" I said, more angry this time. I know it was not right, but why weren't they doing anything about it?!

" Ok, calm down."

" How can I calm down?!  I'm on the other side of the world and nobody is looking for me!" I said. Even though I was angry, my voice sound sad instead. I was very confused, I didn't know what to do, nothing was making sense. I just put the laptop away and let my head fall in the bar.

" I'm so lost." I said. Camille didn't answer, but she just sat on the high stool beside me, put the laptop closer to her and type something, then ' Hello ' started playing. I turn my head to see her, she was staring at the screen with her little smile on . When the song ended she played it again, but stopped the video on a scene were the five of us appeared, then she asked:

" You're the on with the white shirt, right?"

I sit straight on the stool and looked at the screen.

" Yes, that's me."

" Who's the one with the red outfit?"

" That's Key hyung."

" Key, that's a stage name, right?" She asked, I just nodded.

" Who's the one on the black outfit?"

" Minho hyung."

" The one on blue?"

" That's Jonghyun hyung."

" That name is to hard to be repeated, ... who's the last one?"  She said. I could help but smile at her, the way she just suddenly change the subject was funny,  I guess she was trying to lift my mood up. She succeeded

" That's Onew hyung."

" Onew?, Korean names are strange, no ofence."

We pass a good time like that, she kept asking questions about SHINee, our songs, our dance, how we change the color of our hair, she even complimented my dancing abilities. We were laughing and joking when we heard someone open the front door.

" We're home."

" Camille, are you here?"

Back in the kitchen:

" My parents are back." She said.

" Won't they mind me staying here?"

" No, maybe, I'm not sure." 

She wasn't sure at all, maybe the bench was going to be my bed after all. Just then, here parents entered the kitchen. Her mom was the classical American woman, she looked a lot like Camille, but her dad, her dad was enormous, he was probably 1.90 in height, and even when he was wearing a suit, his biceps were totally visible, he obviously worked out, a lot.

" We are back Camille, and Camille's friend." Said her mother, she looked a little confused about me.

" And who is he?" Her dad asked, while eyeing me suspiciously.

" He's Taemin, he's... he's a new neighbor." Camille said, I just looked at her confused, but she just smiled at me, so I played along with her.

" I'm Taemin, nice to meet you." I said a little nervous.

" So, Taemin, were are you from?" Her mom asked.

" I'm from South Korea."

" You live alone?" Her dad asked. I was about to make a story about my family when Camille say:

" Yes, he lives alone, and, actually, the light on his apartment is not working, so I was wondering if he could pass the night here?"

" Here?!" Her dad suddenly said. He didn't like me at all.

" Yes, it's not safe to be alone in the dark, what if a thieve gets in and hurt him?" Camille said. I could tell she was acting like a sweet-little girl only to convince her parents, but her acting skills were very good, if I didn't know that all this was a lie, I would have probably believed her. Just like her parents did.

" Camille's right dear, we can't let him pass the night alone, he can stay here." Her mom said.

" Thank you mom." Said Camille smiling sweetly, she was a great actress.

" Ok, but you better fix the light tomorrow." Said her dad.

" You can sleep on the couch Taemin, or, maybe you can sleep on the room of my older son, he's not in town, I'm sure he won't mind." Said her mom. It was my turn to outburst.

" There?!" I yell really scared. I wasn't going to sleep in the demon's cave, the monsters will eat me alive!surprise

" I think the couch is fine mom." Said Camille, thank God she understand me.

" Ok, I'll get a blanket and a pillow for you Taemin." Said her mom, and then she walk of to some other place on the house, followed closely by her husband. As soon as they were out of sight I asked Camille:

" Why did you invented all that?"

"  ' Mom dad, I found a lost Korean singer on the streets,can he pass the night here? '  would you believe that?" She said. I notice she had a point.

" Well, but what am I going to do tomorrow when I have to go back to ' my apartment'?"

" One day at a time Taemin, now lets go to sleep."

" Sleep?"

" Yeah, it's 11:00 pm."

She was right, I didn't notice we have talked for 4 hours, time pass quickly when you are having fun.

" Well, goodnight Taemin." She said as she started for her room, but I stopped her by holding her hand.

" Camille, I'm very thankful, not everyone would have let me sleep on their house."

" You are welcome, goodnight." She said smiling at me.

" Goodnight." 

I lived the worst day of my life, but in the end everything was alright. I couldn't thank Camille enough for helping me, but I was surely going to repay her in every way I could. So I let myself fall on the couch and I fall asleep almost instantly, it was better than a bench I'm sure. 

 

 

 

 

 

Feel free to comment :)