Chapter 3

Kidnapped

Taemin's POV.

 

I was so surprised that the girl in front of me knew SHINee. That meant that she knew me and that she could help me. I was so happy that I forget my hurt leg and jump up from the ground and got closer to her.

"A, your key chain, it is from SHINee, you know us!" I exclaimed happily, but she just looked at me with a scared and confused look on her face, but I was too excited to notice.

"You know SHINee, I'm Taemin, the dancer."

She didn't say anything, she just started walking away, but I couldn't let her go, she was probably the only one here that could help me.

"Wait, I need help!" I said just as I caught her by her arm, but she suddenly screamed and then said in English:

"Take whatever you want, don't hurt me!!"

I got really confused with what she said, but then I remember that I had been speaking in Korean, and by my current looks she probably got the wrong idea of who I was. So I started to talk in English:

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm not a thieve." (A/N: Please imagine that Taemin was speaking in Korean.)

She just looked at me like if I was crazy.

"No, really, I won't hurt you."

"What do you want then?" She asked, still not sure of my intentions.

" Your key chain, it's from SHINee, do you know them?" I asked her. She looked at the key chain and then at me with a:  why-do-this-hobo-wants-to-know-about-this?   look on her face.

"I don't know if it means something, it's just a key chain."

After hearing that all my hopes fall to the ground. 

" You don't know SHINee?, then, why do you have the key chain on your backpack?"

"My cousin gave it to me, it helps me to not loose my keys, that's why I have it."

That was great; I have seriously thought that she would help me, but she didn't even knew me, she didn't knew SHINee, I hate my luck.

"Well if that's all you wanted, I'll be going now."

She started to walk off, but suddenly I remember what she said, and that give me and idea. I ran up to her again.

"Wait, just one more question."

"What?!" She was obviously uncomfortable with me. I didn't see that very often, it was weird, but I forget about that and asked her:

"You said your cousin gave it to you, right?

"Yes, she did, why?"

"Could you tell me were she is?" Now I know it was wrong to ask that. She looked at me as if I was a ert or something worse.

" No!!, and it is not right to talk to strangers, now stop bothering me!"

She tried to go but I kept following her.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, just listen to me, please."

"Why do I have to listen to a hobo?!"

"I'm not a hobo!!" I said very annoyed. She just stared at me with disbelief.

" It's true, I'm not a hobo, I'm a singer, my names is Lee Taemin, from the Korean band SHINee."

"You are a singer?"

"Yes I am."

" How could a hobo be a singer?"

"Could you please stop calling me that!!" I was starting to hate that word very much.angry

" Prove that you are a singer." She said. I started to think of a way to prove it, but I got none. If I just started singing she wouldn't believe me, that's when I notice how big was her backpack, and that gave an idea of how to prove that I was not a hobo.

" You have a laptop?" I asked her, instantly she gave a step back, she probably thought I wanted to steal it.

" Yes, what for?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

" If you go online I'll show you one of our music videos, and many other things, that would probe am a singer."

She still wasn't sure but she agreed. We went to a bench near by and she took out her laptop at the same time she sit farther away from me, I just rolled my eyes at her. When she was finally online, I told her to search for "SHINee Lucifer"  She type it down and I told her which video put on, when it started I pointed to myself.

"See, that's me." 

She just started to look at me, then at the video, then at me, then back at the video.

"It is me, I'm not lying."

She kept looking back and forth until the video ended, then she put it another time.

"You do look like him."

"It's me."

"Maybe, why the girly hair?" She asked, I couldn't help but to blush a little.

"It was part of the outfit."

She started at the video again and then at me.

" I guess your face looks more like this when you are clean."

" So you believe me now?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I'm confused, if you are a Korean singer, why are you here all covered in mud and looking like a hobo?"

"Stop with the hobo thing now!!" I really hate that word.

"Sorry, but you really look like one, you even smell like one." She said while she tried to cover her nose. She was right, I was smelling really bad. 

"So, how did you get here?"

I told her the story of how I have woke up on a bench, how those guys pursued me, that I didn't remember anything else, and all the other little things. She just looked confused at me the whole time.

"...so when I saw your keychain I thought maybe you could help me, but I guess I was wrong." I said a little disappointed.

"Well, I will really like to help you, but I don't know how to."

Suddenly my stomach rumbled, my face went red when she laugh at it.

"Maybe I can get you food."

"Really?" I asked expectantly. I was starting to like her.

"Yeah, come with me."

We got up from the bench, when I felt the pain from my leg come back.

"Ouch!"

"What's wrong?" She asked confused. make a perfect 'o' when I uncovered my big scratch.

" How did that happened?"

" I tripped over a trash can." 

"We need to clean that, and then put a bandage on it." She said, then she kneeled in front of me and took a bottle of water from her backpack, she cleaned the scratch and then bandage it with a piece of clothe that also came out from her backpack.

"From were do you get that?"

"It was for a school project, I'll buy more later, you needed it more." She said as she make sure it wouldn't fall.

" Thank you."

"You're welcome, I'm Camille by the way, you said yours was Li?

" It's Lee, but that's is my last name, my first name is Taemin."

"Oh, ok Taemin, let's go eat something." She said with a smile. I was really starting to like her.

 

 

 

 

Well here is the third chapter,

actually I was going to post it yesterday, but just as I ended writing it my computer died and ruin my plans. 

Even so, i hope you like it, I know it's a little boring, but it's part of the story.

Feel free to comment :)