Chapter 12

Kidnapped

                        I finally updated!!!! HURRA!!! Sorry for the long wait, I kind of lose my inspiration :P

                                                             Now to the story...

 

 

Key's POV.

 

I have gotten enough of this, one of our member was lost and no one has doing anything about it. I was worried and I've been crying for too many days, but that ended now. It was time to be strong, strong for my members and strong for Taemin.

I convinced Minho to come with me, I couldn't do it alone. So, we dresses up on the most common clothes we had, with hats and dark sunglasses. We didn't have permission to leave the dorm without a guard, but right then I didn't care about rules at all.

As soon as we where on the streets, we started looking for him on all his favorite places. We visited at least 10 ice cream shops, and many other places were they sell banana muffins. But we didn't find him nor a clue to him. Suddenly Minho remember hat there was a new shop that Taemin had liked a lot. We didn't lose time and went straight to it, but he wasn't there.

We didn't ask anyone if they had seen him, that would create a scandal, but on that last store I couldn't control myself. I went to the manager and asked to talk to him on private. He thought we were some clients with a complaint to do, until we took off our disguises.

" Oh, my, you're from the boy band SHINee!." He said with a very surprised look on his face.

" Yes, we are..." I said, but he didn't let me finish.

" So, what can I do for you?"

" We know Taemin comes here very often." Minho said.

" Oh, yes, he's a very good client, he always orders a banana muffin."

" Have you seen him lately?" I asked.

" Hmm, no, now that you mention it, I haven't seen him in a while."

" When was the last time you saw him?"

" Like, two weeks ago; the last time he was here he told me he was going to be busy filming a CF."

" You haven't seen him since then?" Minho asked.

" No ... is something wrong, you two look worried?"

" No, thank you for your time sir." I said. 

We went out from there feeling depress and sad. There was no sing from Taemin anywhere, it was he just disappeared. We walked to a park and we sat down on the grass to rest a little, we have been walking for six hours, you can imagine how tired we were. We stayed there, for a while, neither of us talked, we were busy on our own worlds thinking of Taemin and getting more worried for him.

 

Minho's POV.

We were sitting on the grass of a park. Even though the day was nice, the weather was warm and the sun was shining brightly, I didn't feel like that. We had gone look for him, but we didn't find him. And being here in this place didn't make things better. We, Taemin and me, we used to come here when we were tired or stressed, we used to lay down on the grass and talk about any thing that came to our minds. I couldn't help but miss him.

I let out a long and tired sight. Key hyung heard it and he put one hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me, it helped a little, but he looked as tired and sad as me.

" Don't worry hyung, this was just the first day of the search."

" The first day?" He asked confused.

" Of course, we're not gonna stop now that we started."

" You think that tomorrow we'll find something?"

" We're not gonna stop until we find him." I assured him with a smile.

" You're right, let's try to talk to " Grumpy" and "Mute" about this, they might have some ideas."

" Cool nick names, they fit them right now." I said while laughing, it had been a long time since I last laughed.

" Come on, we don't have any time to lose, Taemin needs us."

I just nodded, and after that we headed to the dorm, but as soon as we arrived we heard Jonghyun hyung yelling and saying many bad words that I rather not say. I looked at Key hyung with a worried and confused face, but he looked the same way to me.

We ran into the source of the noisy, in the little room where we have the computer, Onew hyung was looking at the screen with big eyes and mouth hang open, while Jonghyun hyung was walking and yelling behind him.

" What's wrong?!" Key hyung asked.

" That's what's wrong!!" Jonghyun hyung yelled while pointing at the screen.

I went to sit beside Onew hyung that seemed like he haven't blink for a long time, while Key hyung tried to calm Jonghyun hyung. After a big fail in trying to take Onew hyung from his trance, i decided to look at the screen. It was a mail, it was send to our private mail, that meant that only us were able to read it, and I guess the ones who send it wanted it that way.

As I keep reading my eyes started to grow wide and my mouth hang open just like Onew hyung, I felt my heart pounding louder from fear.

" Minho, stop imitating Onew hyung, talk to me, what's wrong?!" Key hyung yelled.

" Taemin."

" Taemin, it's a message from him, what does it said?!" He asked.

" He... he..." I could bring myself to say it.

" MINHO!!" Key hyung, yelled annoyed.

" Taemin was kidnapped." Onew hyung said. His eyes where still on the screen and his face showed no emotion.

Key hyung didn't believed it, but once he read the mail himself he started crying again. As soon as he saw this, Jonghyun hyung hugged him and tried to calm him. It was weir to see him act nice after weeks of being grumpy, but I guess it was a good thing. 

That mail, was probably one of the most awful things I've ever read. It was from an unknown man that said: "We have Lee Taemin, if you want to see him alive again you better wait for our instructions, don't even try to call the police, we can see everything you do."

Just when I though that everything could get better, this destroyed every hope I had.

 

 

I finally updated, and it's a very sad and short update, I'm so sorry!!! Honestly I didn't like this chapter, but I guess it's part of the story :(

Don't forget to comment...