Chapter 1

Kidnapped

Taemin's POV.

 

I woke up to the sound of yelling and laughing of my hyungs, they were probably playing Wii while waiting for breakfast to be ready. So, I got up from bed, and went to take a little shower, I had to look good because today we were gonna film another Mexicana Chicken CF. So after my shower I put on my best casual clothes and went to the living room. There, Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung were playing and yelling that someone was cheating, I could heard Key hyung mumbling a song from the kitchen at the same time that a delicious smell filled the room. After five minutes of watching my hyungs and smile like a fool, Minho hyung finally notice me.

"Hey Taemin, wanna play?" He asked while shaking the control in front of him.

"No, thanks hyung, I'm more hungry right now" I answered and started to head for the kitchen, but Minho hyung stop me.

"You'll have to wait, Key hyung is making his "special" dish, so it will take at least 15 more minutes to be ready," he said, and then went back to his game.

"15 more minutes?, all that?" I actually asked that to myself since they were back on their game ignoring their surroundings completely. Back to the subject, 15 minutes, really?, I will be dead by then, I needed food and now, but I knew that Key hyung wouldn't give it to me no matter how much I begged, so I let myself fall on the couch and started to wait. After ten minute I was almost fainting, my hyungs didn't seem hungry, but probably they took snacks out from the kitchen before Key hyung started to cook, this was what I get for sleeping like a bear. I was about to pass out when I heard the words I was desiring to hear: "Breakfast is ready"

I rush to the kitchen and sat at my chair just as Key hyung put my plate in front of me, and when the rest of my hyungs were there we started eating the glorious food of Key hyung, no doubt why he is the "umma" And as a good umma he is, he soon start to correct us.

" Jonghyun, could you please chew the food with your mouth closed," asked Key hyung with a disgusted look on his face.

"Whoat?" was all that Jonghyun hyung could say because of all the food on his mouth.

Key hyung just rolled his eyes, but then he saw how fast Minho hyung was eating.

"Minho, we are not in a hurry, you don't have to choke yourself."

"I won't choke myself, hyung," Minho hyung said and he continue eating like there was no tomorrow. Then it was my turn:

"Taemin sit straight, you don't want a hump on your back, right? Key hyung said while patting my back. I just straight myself on my chair and smile at my hyung. We keep eating, but Key hyung was really mad by the way Jonghyun ang Minho hyung were eating, so he turn to Onew hyung and said:

"Hyung, please say something to them."

Onew hyung just looked at everyone and said: " Kids, listen to your umma."

As soon as I heard that I could help but laugh, only to receive weird looks from my hyungs. When we finished breakfast we went to check our outfits again, just to make sure we looked ok, then we were on our way to the studio were we were going to film the new CF. The place was big, and a green screen was in the middle, surrounded by hundred of cameras. This time we were supposed to do free style on the green screen and the background was going to be put by the computer. I really like the idea of the free style, I created my on moves, it was very easy, but I'm not presuming, my hyungs steps were really good also. 

Soon we started the filming and dancing. Even thought is tired I love it, it doesn't matter if I have to repeat the same part again and again, I love dancing and I never get tired of it. But I have to admit that by the end of the day I was really tired; when we were done(for today) it was already dark outside, but we still needed to do something else, we got on the van and started for a recording studio were we have to record a song for the CF.

I tried to sleep a little on our way there, but it was impossible because the van stopped every now and them because the traffic was terrible, and Jonghyun hyung, he did fall asleep but he was snoring really loud, it was like hearing a lion roar every three seconds. When we finally arrived, as soon as I got out of the van, I notice that this studio didn't seem familiar to me, it wasn't the one we used the last time, nor one I knew, and the building itself looked a little old, but my hyungs didn't seem to be worried so I guess it must be a new studio and they could pay for a better place.

We were heading to the door when suddenly we heard a loud "crash" behind us. We all looked back very confused, but there was nothing behind us, just a car black car turning on the corner. I wanted to go and find what could have make such a noise, but we had work to do, so we enter the building and I postpone my exploration. As soon as we entered we received a big surprise; even though the building was old on the outside, it was really modern on the inside. The walls were all painted in bright colors, there were cool lamps hanging from the ceiling, with contemporary furniture here and there. We entered an elevator, it was really big; we went to the eighteen floor and started to walk down a big corridor.

"This place is awesome!", I exclaimed as soon as we entered a waiting room we were guide to, even thought it looked more like a playing room. It have the same kind of furniture that was downstairs, many cool lamps were on the wall and on the ceiling, and many colored rugs on the floor, but was caught my attention was the hockey table, the billiard table and the big plasma TV with many game consoles plunged to it; it was a paradise! Me and Minho hyung went to the hockey table, while our hyungs looked around.

"This is the new recording studio manager hyung was talking about, right? asked Onew hyung while checking the TV.

"I guess so," said Jonghyun hyung, then he fall on a couch and fall asleep again, luckily the lion didn't came back.

"I wouldn't mind working here more often", said Minho hyung at the same time he tried to score me a goal, of course I didn't let that happen.

"Me neither, do you think they will let us take this home with us?" I asked. I know it's pretty silly to ask that, but I really hoped to hear a yes for an answer. Minho hyung just laugh at my question.

"I don't think so Taemin," answered Key hyung without taking his eyes from a fashion magazine he found somewhere.

" Then, we have to come here more often" I said.

We continued playing, when I scored a goal.

"Woo, 1-0, I'm winning!", a said happily, but my score only turn Minho hyung into competitive Minho hyung, so I end up loosing 2-14. We have just finished our game when the crew from the CF called us to work. We went inside the recording room and started working with the new song. After a while, or we decided to take a rest, it was already 1 a.m. and I needed fresh air after being in a small room for 4 hours. I started to walk through corridors, when I found a crystal door that lead to a nice balcony; as I step outside and went directly to the edge, I looked down and instantly I got a little dizzy, I was on the eighteen floor after all. I stayed there for a while just feeling the fresh air at my face and relaxing a little from all the work I have had today; I suddenly remember the time, we were just having 15 minutes of rest so it was time to go back. Just as I was about to turn around I heard a loud "!smack!", then I started to feel a growing pain in the back of my head, suddenly I couldn't feel my legs and I fall to the ground, and the last thing I saw was a pair of leather shoes walking toward me, then everything went black.