CHAPTER 33- Will you... You will... I will...

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 33- Will you... You will... I will

JIN'S POV

    We watched as our two friends, Hoseok and Seulgi, were being reunited at last after eight years of separation. There they were, in each others embrace. The whole room of people were clapping and cheering for them. Me and my groupmates were standing there and smiles on our faces. V and Jimin were as usual making loud noises. I looked to my left and saw Seulgi's cousins, who were smiling, with happy tears for their cousin who at last found her love.

    There she was, Bae Joohyun, the girl who wouldn't accept my love for her. Putting aside the happiness I felt for Hoseok, I felt the pain creeping through again. At the sight of her face, my ever present hunger for her love burning inside me. How I wish I could have her. I felt a pang of jealousy in the situation Hoseok is in now. Happy and at the same time jealous.

    Seulgi's designs were ll agreed on by us and the BOD of Big Hit. We got out of the AVR and I followed the group. Wendy, Joy, Seulgi and Hoseok soon joined in. 

    "Oh, where is Irene-noona?" Namjoon asked. "Wasn't she with you?" 

    "Ah, nae, sunbaenim. She just went out to answer, uh," Wendy looked to my direction. "Kris-oppa's call." I took my gaze away from her and proceeded to walking away. 

    "I'll head to the car first. See you in the dorm in a while." I congratulated Seulgi and Hoseok and went to my car. Everyone decided to head there for a simple gathering for the reunion of the two. I know I'll be in charge with the food so I decided to buy some ingredients for the barbecue party. 

    As I passed by the hallway to the elevator, I saw Joohyun who just finished her conversation with Kris. We looked at each other and I tried my best not to go to her and hug her. It was difficult, when all I want to do was have her close beside me. 

    I walked past her and clicked on the down button of the elevator. I tried looking back and saw her getting back inside the AVR. The elevator rang signaling the opening elevator door and I got inside to go to the parking lot. The pain in my chest was still there, it won't go away. If only broken hearts have painkillers, I would have already drowned myself in it just so I could not feel what I'm feeling right now.

NO ONE'S POV

    Irene got in the car with Joy with Jungkook who insisted to drive for them. He was joking around with Joy about something and Irene opted to just listen to the two bestfriends.

    "Haha, your such a coward Joy! I already helped you so many times but you can't just pucker up the courage to do it." Jungkook was laughing behind the wheel. Joy slapped his arm, pouting her lips. "Hey, I'm driving, Sooyoung"

    "The moments you do that, it's really awkward. How could you actually put me in that position? I thought we are bestfriends." She crossed her arms in front of her.

    "Come on! I know how you really feel. You are just afraid to admit it. I know hyung can be childish at times but he is very dependable. There is nothing to worry about," Jungkook said. "Right Irene-noona?"

    "Wait, who are you talking about anyway? Does Joy baby here already have someone she likes?" Irene looked at the two of them smiling at the thought of their little girl now a lady and falling in love.

    "Nae," Jungkook said with a smile.

    "Oh, I thought it's the two of you?" Irene wrikled her forehead. Knowing how close these two were, she thought they were the item. Joy never discussed anything to them, since she was always busy helping out on the matters with Seulgi and her, she never really realized who their maknae really likes. 

    "Aniyo, noona. Joy and I are bestfriends. More of like a brother and sister relationship. The one she likes is..."

    "Aigoo, shut up, Jungkook. It's embarrassing." Joy was cupping her face which was as red as a tomato now.

    "Ani, it's..." He got cut off again.

    "It's Taehyung!" this time she covered her face in embarrassment. I smiled at the cute gesture. I placed a hand on her shoulder.

    "Tell him. He has always been open that he likes you. What's holding you back? You were the one who told Hoseok to tell Seulgi he likes her. You were always the strong one in the group."

    "But its embarrassing coming from a girl, eonnie," Joy said.

    "Don't do something you will regret not doing in the end, Joy. Do it while you still can. Maybe he is just waiting for som sort of signal from you. You don't have to keep it to yourself." Irene swallowed and continued. "Like what happened to us." She said thinking about her and Seokjin.

    "You told him you loved him eversince right? Noona?" Jungkook asked, looking at her from the rearview mirror. "Why can't you go back to him?"

    "It's difficult, Jungkook. I don't know how to explain it. I guess it is more on like loyalty to Kris. I don't know."

    "But you can't be loyal  to hyung?"

    "Ani, it's not like that. When I met him again, I'm already engaged."

    "No, noona. You came to our concert." Irene looked at Jungkook. "At that moment, you could have shown yourself to us. I believe you have so many fears, Noona. Fear of not having hyung eight years ago and fear of losing Kris as your bestfriend now. But do you know who you are hurting the most now, Noona? Eight years ago you hurt yourself and up until now you are still doing it. When will you stop? When you are all used up and nothing is left for you to sacrifice?" Joy and Irene stared at him, now the all mature talking Jungkook. 

    "Wow I can' believe you're the one talking, kid," Joy said. "But eonnie he does have a point. Can't you...." She got cut off by Irene.

    "You'll never understand. I'll continue with the marriage. Seokjin and I are just.... We never happened and will never be." She bit her lip and spoke again. "We're here. Let's go to your dorm." The two just shook their heads in dismay and got out of the car together with the older girl. Even when they both wanted to help with the situation, it seemed like there is no changing her mind.

    They went to the elevator and went up the building. There they met up with the group.  Everyone were really happy, Irene was truly happy seeing Seulgi smile brightly now. She wished she could also be like that.

    "Eonnie!" She ran to her and gave her a big hug.

    "Congratulations! You did a great job there and you even got Hoseok back."

    "Komawo."

    "Seulgi-yah, can I talk to you privately?"

    "Hmm, sure eonnie." They both headed to the terrace to talk. "What is it?"

    "Uhm, I'd just like to ask you if you can make my wedding gown. I'd really love to have you create it," Irene asked to the younger one.

    Seulgi's happy expression then turned sorry. She spoke in a bit of a low voice. "Eonnie, I'm very sorry. I don't want to turn you down but if I were to make you your wedding dress, I'd want to make for you when you marry the man you love."

    "But, I love Kris." Irene was a bit disappointed but she knows what her cousin meant.

    "What I meant, Eonnie, is the one you TRULY love. " She took Irene's hand and looked at her intently. "It's Jin-sunbaenim, from what I see. Don't keep yourself imprisoned, eonnie." they both looked at Jin's direction who was talking with the group inside. "Think about it while you still have time." Seulgi tapped her shoulder and she went inside first. Irene held something inside her coat's pocket.

    "For the last time, I'll tell you what I truly feel."

JINS'S POV

    I saw Seulgi come in leaving Irene outside the terrace. I wanted to go to her but fought the urge to. I stayed where I was and later on Irene came in and joined us. We all ate and decided to play a game of Truth or Dare. Everyone was enjoying when later on the bottle landed on Taehyung.

    "Ah it's me!" he squealed.

    "Yah, yah, Hyung! Choose Truth," Jungkook suggested.

    "Wae? I want to do Dare."

    "Just do it. Choose Truth!" Jungkook insisted. Suddenly Joy stood up from her seat beside Wendy and slapped Jungkook's arm "Yah, you're abusing me Joy."

    "Okay, okay then. Truth!" Taehyung declared.

    "Yes!" Jungkook said punching his hand in the air.

    "No!" Joy said on the other hand.

    "Joy here has something she wants to ask you," Jungkook pointed his index finger at her while Joy waved her arms in front of her as a sign that she doesn't have anything to say.

    "Come on just say it," I looked at a smiling Joohyun. She seemed to know what Jungkook is up to. Jungkook pushed Joy in front of Taehyung. She was as red as a tomato.  We looked at her expectantly.

    "Go Joy!" Namjoon said. 

    She stood there opening and closing heer mouth like a fish. She was so shy, no voice was coming out of her, when suddenly, "Will you be my boyfriend?!" She suddenly ran to Joohyun's side and hugged her to hide her face. Taehyung stood there, his eyes wide and with no expression at first but later on a big smile drew on it. "Are you serious, Joy?"

    "Yes, she is." Jungkook was literally dancing in place. Everyone was dumbfounded but soon enough the situation sank in and they were starting to react. Jimin went to Taehyung's side and wrapped an arm around him, smiling from eye to eye. "Yo dude, she asked you to be her boyfriend. Wow!"

    "Haha! That was Dae to the Bak!" Namjoon said.

    "Oh no that was not swag, Joy. But well, anything you do for love. Right, Babe?" Wendy pinched his side. "Ouch that hurts."

    "Joy is already embarrassed," Wendy said.

    "Oh seems like we are not the only one getting back together. We got a new couple here." Hoseok said smiling at Seulgi who he was holding by the waist.

    Joohyun moved Joy away from her by the shoulders. "Go on, face him and hear his answer." She smiled at her and the younger one followed and faced Taehyung again. Taehyung moved closer to her and pulled her in for a hug. "I thought you liked Jungkook."

    "Aniyo, he's like a brother to me," Joy said.

    "That's good. Now I know you are mine," Taehyung kissed her hair.

    "Wow, so possessive, huh!" Jungkook commented.

    "Stop destroying our moment, dude." Taehyung said in his deep voice. We all laughed and got back to our seats making the new couple seat beside each other. It was obvious that they felt awkward with their newly developed relationship but both were obviously happy.

    The bottle was turned again and his time landed on Wendy. "Omo, it's me." Yoongi suddenly raised his hand. "Me, I'll ask the question."

    "Yah you're no fun, Yoongi-yah. Let the others ask me the question," Wendy said but Yoongi paid no attention. He stood up and got something from his room. He came back with something in his hand hidden behind him.

    "Oh, kay. I'm actually really nervous right now. I thought about this for so many nights. How should I approach you, how I should ask you but here I am right now, and I still think nothing could get me ready for this. But Wendy Son, will you marry me?" He knelt down and opened a small red box which contained a diamond engagement ring inside.

    Wendy gasped at the proposal and a tear fell from her eye. "Yes, Min Yoongi. I will marry you." She extended her left hand for Yoongi to place the ring on her finger. He stood up and Wendy kissed him. "I love you, Yoongi."

    "I love you too, Wendy" We clapped for them and continued celebrating. Three reasons to celebrate. Three happy endings but none for me and Joohyun. I sat down on the chair, drinking a glass of wine on our terrace when she sat beside me.

    She took a deep breath and spoke. "It's a good night isn't it? So many things to be happy about." I stared at her, surprised that she spoke to me.

    "Uhm hmm. I thought you don't wanna talk to me anymore?" I don't know why I said those words but somehow a part of me just wanted to let her know I was hurt, I AM hurt.

    "I'm sorry if, if I hurt you with what I said but, I didn't intend to. I just," She paused and pulled something out of her coat's pocket. She gave it to me and stood up.

    "A voice recorder?" I asked. 
    
    She nodded. "Listen t it when you are all alone. Goodbye, Seokjin"

    I stared at the voice recorder in my hand, probably the last thing I'll ever receive from her before she gets married. I stood up and excused myself from the group. I headed to my room a crashed my body on my bed, taking a pair of earphones from my desk, deciding whether to start listening to it or not.

SEULGIS' POV

    After the party, Hoseok volunteered on sending me back to my studio.

    "Why here? You should have let me bring you to your home," Hoseok asked as we walked up the stairs to my studio.

    "I realized I need to finish something and send it to Cornelia-seonsaengnim as early as I can tomorrow. I almost forgot." I ran to my computer and turned it on, typing on the keys fast. Hoseok sat on the chair in front of my desk and stared at me. I stopped typing and adjusted the screen of my computer so that I could see him. "You can go home now. I'll be okay." He smiled and shook his head.

    "Aniyo, I'm staying here. Go on with what you are doing." Gosh, his smile just makes me go weak in the knees.

    "Jinjja?" he nodded. "Okay suit yourself." I smiled and got back to my work. After sending the file Cornelia Seonsaengnim asked, I turned off the laptop and stood up. Hoseok also stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

    "Kamsahamnida," I said. He put his arms around my waist as I countinued looking up to him, staring at his beautiful eyes.
    
    "For what?" he playfully said, and kissed the tip of my nose.

    I giggled. "Aigoo you already know what I mean."

    "Ah that." He mused and held the necklace's pendant again. "Did you forget? Only you hold the key to my heart?"

    "No, that was what gave me hope." Replying to his kiss.

    Hoseok crashed his body on my bed and I followed, snaking my arms around his waist and placing my head on his chest. His arm acted as my pillow while the other one placed under his head.

    I suddenly elevated amy head and rested it on one arm, wanting to meet his eyes when we talk. "Hoseok-ah, can I ask you something? But promise not to laugh at me okay?"

    He smiled. "Yes, of course you can. But I cannot promise you not to laugh if I think its funny." I playfully slapped his arm but still continued.

    "I know this is awkward, coming from me but I just wanna make it permanent, make it last forever." I paused and took a deep breath. "I'm afraid of losing you again, not again. Not anymore. That will be the last, so Jung Hoseok, will you marry me.?" I looked at his dumbfounded face.

    "Why did you ask? I should..." I placed a finger on his lips.

    "Please just a Yes or a No will be accepted." Hoseok laughed slightly.

    "Okay. My answer is of course a Yes." Hoseok kissed me gently then pulled back. "I guess I need to get an engagement ring ready. You took me by surprise there, Kang Seulgi."

    "Doesn't matter. I'll always be yours Jung Hoseok. Forever." I smiled and placed my head on his chest again. We continued talking the night away, catching up with everything we lost for the past eight years and everything we are to be with our forever.

JIN'S POV

    I put my earphones on my ears and hesitated whether I should click the play button. I didn't know whether I was nervous or what. Whatever is inside, I was curious what it was but also was too scared too find out. My thumb go on top and leave the play button and back again. It kept doing like that for a while but then again, I really wanna hear her voice.

    Click. There I was. I played the voice recording. Joohyun's voice. My heart pounded hard against my chest at the sound of it. I listened as I lay on my bed.

    "Uhm, annyeong Seokjin-ah. I, ah, I don't really know what to say right now. I have so many things in mind, so many things I want to say to you but I really can't. Evertime I'm in front of you my mind goes blank, I get tongue tied, I get confused, I become guilty. Guilty because I'm marrying Kris."

    "I always wanted to tell you this, what I truly feel about you. When you told me you love me, I should have been the happiest woman alive. I always wanted to hear that. I always wanted to hear you saying that to me. I must be crazy, haha. But when you told me that, it felt like the whole world came crashing down on me. Because I know we shouldn't be together."

    "But eventhough that is the case, I still want you to know how I truly feel. Before I finally get married. At least once, I can truly say what I feel. Kim Seokjin, saranghaeyo. I, I will always do. You will always  have a special place in my heart. My heart will always be yours. You, Kim Seokjin, are my home. Saranghae." The voice recording stopped. Tears fells from my eyes, I was sobbing so hard, my body shook.

    "I love you too, Bae Joohyun."


*********

Ice Cream Cake is out! And I'm feeling generous. Here is another update. I know this chap is a bit sad compared to the happy vibe of the song but well. 

Anyway going back to the MV, OMG! My Feels! I love it! Wendy looks way too gorgeous I love her look for this promotions! And did anyone notice her piercing? In the inner ear. Way too cool!

Seulgi and Irene are so beautiful, I love Seul in that pink, lace top and Irene actually surprised me in the swimsuit in the pool part. =)

Joy, no words can explain, she is lovely. And why do I get the feeling that even when she is one of the youngest, she actually gives off the seductive aura among them? And her rap parts? Perfect. hehe.

Lastly, Yeri is a great addition to the group. Maybe she still have a little more to go to reach the level of her eonnies but nonetheless, she delivers and that is all that matters.

So, there you go my beloved readers. Chapter 33. Bear with me until the last 2 chaps and don't forget to comment. Love you all and peace out!

Lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalalal! Ice cream, ice cream, give me that, give me that ice cream.

XOXO

satisakro_chi