CHAPTER 13- THE KEY TO MY HEART

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 13- THE KEY TO MY HEART

HOSEOK'S POV

    I walked around the mall with our stylist in a disguise. I asked her to accompany me in picking a gift for Seulgi for the fashion show. I tried to be discreet as possible, not to garner any attention so people will not recognize me.

    While in our practice room...

    "Noona, jebal!" I pleaded, my hands clasped together like in prayer. "Please help me. I don't know what to choose. Which one will be pretty enough. You're a girl, you know what to pick."

    "But Hobi, we can't risk you being identified by people," Jaekyung Noona reasoned.

    "But I really want to personally pick it for her." I tapped her shoulder trying my best aegyo on.

    "You know it won't work on me Hobi." She fixed the make up on the table. "Just go check it online. Pick a design and I'll get it for you."

    "Noona, there is no effort placed on it! Oh jebal. I really want to see it first before we get it. Your a great stylist right. Put me up on disguise. I'll be able to pull it off, just please Noona, help me go out and pick a gift for her. Hmmmm, hmmmm..." I looked at her with my puppy dog eyes. I know she is going to give in, just wait for it, wait for it. Be patient Hoseok, she will say yes.

    She looked at me and said, "Aish this kid. You really love her that much don't you?" I nodded. She sighed deeply.

    "I guess that's a Yes, right?" She nodded. I jumped and did a happy dance in front of her.

    "Silly kid." She said and smiled. "That girl is so lucky to have you."

    "Kamsahamnida, Noona! Tomorrow Noona, okay?" She agreed. I ran out of the dance room to shower, happy about the thought of picking a gift for my woman.


SEULGI'S POV

    I got out of the room still in cloud nine after having that conversation with Cornelia Jacques. I found Hoseok was already waiting for me outside.

    "Congratulations on your win." He took my hand and planted a kiss on it.

    "We are just 2nd, Hoseok." I smiled at him and held his face. "You look really handsome tonight."

    "Just tonight?" He whined, duck face on.

    "Ani, everyday, even with your duck face on." I chuckled as he danced in front of me. Why do I even love this weirdo, I asked myself.

    "Come on, let's go somewhere private." We walked hand in hand until we reached a balcony, where we found the privacy we wanted. He took off his coat and placed it on my shoulders. "I don't want my girl to feel cold." 

    "Thanks." I looked up at him and saw him smiling. I walked forward and embraced him. "I wish it will always be like this."

    He also wrapped me in his embrace. "Me too Seulgi."

HOSEOK'S POV

    We stayed like that for a few moment. "Hoseok."

    "You saw the wedding gown I designed a while ago right?" she asked.

    "Of course. Why would I miss the clothes my girl designed?" I slowly swayed her with the music that can be heard from the balcony. "Wae?"

    "You are my inspiration for that piece." she said.

    "Oh, jinjja?" I was touched by that. "Well, if you designed a wedding gown with me as the inspiration, do I have to wear that on our wedding?" I joked.

    "Ey, Hoseokie. I'm serious." She pinched my arm. "Of course I should be the one wearing that."

    "Ow, I'll be a battered husband if you keep doing that." I laughed as she pouted. I kissed her forehead and made her look at me. "I'm just joking, Seulgi-yah. Thank you. I know we went through a lot but I'm happy that starting now, it will be our forever."

    I hugged her tightly again.  "Ow!" she silently exclaimed. She  felt the pocket of my coat and felt the small budge forming there. She took out a small box. "What is this?"

    "Oh that one. That's the reason I want to be with you in private." I took the box from her and opened it. I pulled out a necklace from it. It has key with small diamonds studded on it as a pendant. I went to her back and gently placed the necklace around her neck.

    "Hoseok, this is.." She faced me as she continued holding the pendant in her hand.

    "You look so beautiful in that." I continued looking at her, admiring her beauty added with the necklace.

    "It's lovely. But why? I'm already happy as long as your with me. You didn't have to do this." Seulgi held my hand.

    "I couldn't get a ring yet we are not yet in that age but in the future I will because I know you already are the one for me Kang Seulgi. That necklace, that is a reminder that you, you will always have the key to my heart. That nobody else is able to open it except you." I stared at her with all sincerity. Tears formed in her eyes "Yah! Why are crying? Uljimayo." I wiped the tears away from her face.

    "Aish, which girl will not cry from that speech you just gave?" She kept sobbing while I laughed. 

    "Crybaby, come on now stop it. You are ruining your make up." She sniffed as she stopped herself from crying and faced me.

    "Kamsahamnida. It's beautiful."

    "Ani. You know what makes it more beautiful. The one who wears it." I went down and claimed her lips once again, sealing that beautiful night with our love for one another.

****

Hoseokie is so sweet, right? Lucky Seulgi. Leave your comments everyone. =)