CHAPTER 26- YIFEI

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 26- YIFEI

TAEHYUNG'S POV

    I got my bags ready putting in all the things I need for our grand vacation. I sang happily at the thought of walking along the beach of Maldives and getting the well deserved rest we have waited for so long. Thanks to Joy and Wendy's brilliant plan.

FLASHBACK

    I drove to HAPPINESS with Jungkook as Joy said. Since that day was full packed, Joy decided to meet us at a private room found upstairs of HAPPINESS. She and Wendy were waiting for us already.

    "Ah there you are!" Wendy said as she clapped her hands together once she saw us coming in. "Go on, sit." We walked towards them and I watched as Jungkook sat beside Joy. "Yah, I'm sitting beside Joy, Jungkook-ah."

    "But hyung, I got here first," he said.

    "But I was born before you, so you need to follow your hyung," I simply said.

    "Wherever you sit, Tae, it's still the same," Joy told me.

    "But I wanna sit beside you," I whined like a kid. Wendy snickered in her seat.

    "Come on Jungkook-ah. Sit beside me instead. Tae Tae will keep whining if you don't let him sit beside Joy," Wendy said, tapping on the chair beside her, looking amused. Jungkook just sighed and complied.

    I smiled and happily sat beside Joy as she rolled her eyes. "Remind me how old you are again Taehyung-ah?" she said after I was able to sit.

    "Okay let's get on with what we have to talk about now, should we?" Wendy said. We became serious once again after hearing what Joy had to say.

    "Hobi hyung still loves Seulgi. We know that for sure. Why do thay even make it complicated?" Jungkook said.

    "So now what do you suggest we do?" I asked

*****


    So this was the result of our planning! A grand vacation to Maldives! Let's go!

YIFEI'S POV

    Finally, I'm in Korea. Oh how I miss my brother! And also Irene. I walked out of the plane and checked to see if my brother and Irene are out there waiting for me. I came to visit the two and also help prepare for their wedding. I was so happy when I found out about them getting engaged because I really, really like Irene. I am so excited to see them because the last time I was with them was about two years ago.

    I saw a tall figure of a man and a small lady amidst the crowd of people waiting for their passengers. "Crystal!" said Kris. He waved at me with his gummy smile. Really, bro? You could be such a dork sometimes.

    I walked towards their direction. "Kris! Irene!" As soon as I got there, my brother got me in a big bear hug. "Oh, I miss my baby sister."

    "Hey, hey I also miss you but I can't breath bro." I pushed him away from me and fixed my clothes. 

    I faced Irene and held out my hands to her which she gladly took. "Irene! You don't know how much I missed you. And that news that you accepted my brother's proposal? Oh! I was jumping up and down when I found out. You really are going to be my sister after the wedding, I'm so excited!"

    Irene smiled. "Yes, and even without the wedding I have always been your sister." Irene also gave me a big hug.

    "Come on let's go. I'm starving," I said.

    "Good. We'll bring you to my cousin's pastry shop. She said she we'll prepare lunch for us. Kaja!" Irene said. I locked arms with the two of them with me in the middle. We got to Kris's car and he drove to the pastry shop of Irene's cousi, Joy Park.

    We got in the shop and met up with Joy and two more of her cousin's.

    "Irene talks a lot about you three. She adores you." We spoke in English because my Korean was still bad. I already saw pictures of her cousins but seeing them in front of me now was like seeing four, if you add Irene, princesses standing in front of you. They are all gorgeous.

    "You are Elizabeth Kang, right?" I asked Seulgi. "Me and my friends love your designs."

    "Ah,really? Thank you." She bowed to me. "Why don't we go up now? The boys have been waiting upstairs. I bet they are famished already."

    I followed them as we walked upstairs but I was confused. What boys? Who were they talking about? I looked at my brother for some answer but he just gave me a smile.

    Joy opened the door to a what seemed like a private room and once I got a glimpse of who were inside I gasped.

    "2,3! Bang! Tan! Urineun Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Seven familiar faces greeted us.

    My eyes widened. "Whoa! You've gotta be kidding me. Kris, they are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" He nodded.

    "You should thank Irene. They are her and her cousins friends. She asked them if they could meet you in their free time and it happened to be today." He was smiling ear to ear.

    I turned to the four girls. "Thank you," I told them.

    Wendy winked at me. "Gwaenchanayo. We are glad you are happy with your welcome gift." 

    "I wasn't even expecting any but really thank you." I couldn't hide a big smile. We all got inside. They assisted us as we took our seats. My face was super red I know because it burned.

    "So, Crystal, who is your favorite member?" Suga asked. They all looked at me and I was so flustered I know I will be stuttering.

    "Uhm, I, ah, I like all of you." I just said. 

    "Ey! Such a boring answer. We are not going to accept that," Jimin said. Oh my, that eye smile. "If you have to chose one, who would it be?" I looked at Irene not able to understand what he said. 

    "Oh, that is difficult but I always have a soft spot for Jin." The boys cheered, some patting Jin's back. I smiled and looked at Irene and Jin. Irene's expression seemed to have hardened or maybe that was just my eye playing with me, deciding to let the thought go. 

    We talked for some time and we were suddenly invited by V to their vacation in Maldives. Joy and Wendy seemed to have prepared for it since I saw Irene and Seulgi seemed to be surprised also by their sudden invitation. But I guess the idea wasn't bad.

    "I guess that would be okay, if Kris and Irene comes, I'll come. And maybe after the vacation, I could start with the preparations of your wedding, Kris" I looked to my brother who suddenly wrapped his arms around Irene's shoulder and stared at her. Everyone became silent. The atmosphere, awkward. I don't know but for some weird reason, I thought it was.

    "Sure, that would be great. Irene said she wants to keep it simple." I looked at Irene. She seemed unsettled. "Irene, are you okay?"

    "Ah nae. I'm fine. Yeah let's talk about the wedding when we get back from Maldives, okay?" she said. I just nodded.

    We continued talking all throughout the lunch but I would sometimes steal glances at Irene. I know something was wrong. Something is bothering her and I hope it has nothing to do about the wedding.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

    I stared at Irene-noona's fiance. I was bothered about something, something at the back of my head keeps tugging me but I just can't seem to point it out. He looks really familiar. 

    "Aish!" I said under my breath. Jimin, who was sitting beside me, looked at me.

    "Yah! What's wrong?" he asked. "Is something bothering you?"

    "Kris-hyung, he looks really familiar but I can't remember where I saw him" I turned the food on my plate.

    "Maybe he is just some random person you saw before," said Jimin.

    I tried to let go of the idea for a while but that person, he kept bugging me. Like there was an important detail I am missing out somewhere. Right back at the dorm, I sat at our terrace and kept thinking where I saw his face before, Then the idea of London struck my mind. I ran to the room of Jimin. He was talking with Namjoon-hyung. They both stared at me like I was some crazy man getting lost in the dorm. But really, the idea that struck me just now was enough to make me go crazy.

    "Jimin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung. You might not believe what I am going to say right now but Jin-hyung and I were there during That Kris Wu proposed to Irene- noona. At the London Eye."

NAMJOON'S POV

    Jimin and I stared at Jungkook. "That's crazy, Jungkook," Jimin said.

    I nodded in agreement with Jimin. "Like, yeah, Jungkook. How sure are you that it was him and Irene in the London Eye?"

    "I know it sounds unbelievable, hyung but I was able to get a good glimpse of Kris Wu when he proposed. I didn't know it was Irene-noona. She had her back turned against us."

    "Jin-hyung didn't even remember he was the guy. Maybe he was too overwhelmed by the news that Irene-noona is getting married. Poor hyung." Jimin looked down and just decided to lie down, feeling the weight of the situation.

    Now how do we say this to Jin? I thought about it all night. I know Jungkook and Jimin are also bothered right now. How unfortunate could Jin get, that the girl he loved for eight long years got engagedd in front of his own eyes without even knowing it was her right before him? I feel hurt for him right now too. If only he can tell Irene-noona how he truly feels for her.

****

Hello everyone! Another update here!

An additional character is added. Wu Yifei, Kris's little sister. The picture I placed as the header is actress, Liu Yifei or Crystal Liu. Isn't she lovely? And It also happened to be that her Chinese and English name sounds almost the same as Yifan and Kris? =)

Enjoy reading everyone and don't be shy to leave your comments.

XOXO
satisakro_chi