CHAPTER 16- EIGHT YEARS LATER

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 16- EIGHT YEARS LATER

NO ONE'S POV

    "Good job, Doctor Bae." The staffs, nurse and other doctors of the hospital congratulated Irene after the successful surgery she did for a patient. She bowed to her colleagues and walked to her office.

    "Congratulations, Irene." A male voice said as he made himself at home, sitting on the chair in front of Irene's table.

    "Thanks, Kris. Do you have a scheduled check up with me? For what reason do I deserve a visit from you?" she said, playing around with her boyfriend, Kris Wu.

    "Nothing, it's just you have another successful surgery. Want to go out?" he asked. "It's my day off too. Let's go around London."

    "I'm sorry Kris. I have something scheduled tonight. Maybe next time?" She felt sorry for him. It has been quite a while since the two of them went out together since both were busy with their duties in the hospital. 

    Kris just nodded, obviously sad about her answer. Irene suddenly thought of something. She took his hand, "How about this Saturday? You took a leave for that day too, right? Let's go out. You decide where we go."

    Kris smiled brightly after hearing her. "Okay, don't worry. I'll be preparing everything." He stood up and kissed her in the forehead. "I'll head out now. My break time's over. Bye now."

    Irene was left in her office. She went to her locker and changed clothes. She took something out from her bag. It was a ticket for a concert. She stared at it. 'It will be tonight.' She thought. 'I will be seeing you tonight, for the last time, before I finally let you go.'

***

    Elizabeth Kang, J-hope read in the fashion section of the newspaper. They were inside an airplane and headed to London for their concert. He missed Seulgi and he knew that she was just chasing her dreams to become a fashion designer. After she left for Paris, everything started becoming blur between them, both becoming very busy with their own careers. Bangtan Boys are at their peak as world celebrities and Seulgi became Elizabeth Kang, a blooming designer from Paris and protege of Cornelia Jacques, a respected designer.

    They touched down London and as they came out, fans went wild at the sight of them. J-hope put on his sunglasses and waved his hand to them.

    "Excited dude? The concert is tomorrow. Let's enjoy it." Taehyung was always excited, waving his hands here and there to the fans. He knows Yoongi was looking at him.

    "You saw her again in the newspaper, didn't you?" he said as he walked beside him.

    "She no longer wears the necklace." Hoseok was actually thinking about that.  "The one I gave her. She no longer wears it." 

****

    Seulgi was running through her designs for the fall collection when she heard some of her workers talking about some concert. 

    "Oh, I got a ticket for the concert of BTS. I'm so excited." said one.

    "Yeah me too. Oh I can't wait to see them, in flesh. Especially V."

    "Me, I'm so excited to finally get to see J-hope! Ah!"

    She passed by them and they stopped talking. "Good morning Miss Elizabeth."

    "Ah, yeah good morning. Kayla, are you done with the dress I asked you to do? I'd wish to check on it this afternoon. I'm planning to add it for the fashion show." Seulgi had her hands full for the show which will be in a month.

    "Ah yes, Miss Elizabeth. We had it readied this morning." Kayla confirmed.

    "Oh okay. By the way, the concert you are going to, is that BTS?" she knew of course. 

    "Ah yes, Miss. Do you also plan to come?" said Daniella, another one of her staff.

    "Ah no I still have a lot to do."

    "Oh. But you know Miss you deserve a break. You have been working so hard." Kayla said with concern.

    "Oh its okay. Anyways, thanks. Enjoy the concert." she left the two and proceeded to her studio. They are here in London, then, she thought. What a small world.

****

    BTS was now performing on stage. Concert venue was fully packed and everyone was having a good time. Jin scanned the audience and busied himself waving and sending flying kisses as part of their fan service.

    After the performances with their strong images, they mellowed down singing "Just One Day". That was when he saw a glimpse of her among the crowd. He looked at her carefully and everything seemed to have stopped around him, like the pause button being pressed. He looked her in the eyes, same eyes who gave him comfort and warmth from eight years ago. He was sure it was her.

    "Joohyun-ah." His voice echoed in the lapel mic he was wearing. She surely heard him. "Bae Joohyun," he repeated. He took a step forward. She turned away.

    "Bae Joohyun, please. Stop right there." He wasn't thinking straight anymore. He ran down the stage the PD's following his tracks, s calling him out. He didn't care. He needed to reach her but she got lost in the crowd. "Joohyun-ah. You can't just leave me again like that." He said losing hope for the second time he lost her.

 

 

***************

 

There you go everyone, first chapter for the second half of My Heart! These are what happened to them after eight years and I added Kris Wu in the cast. I now he is a weird addition to the cast but I really love Kris. Enjoy reading! Saranghaeyo, my lovely readers!