CHAPTER 14- BETRAYAL

My Heart (A BTS and Red Velvet Story)

CHAPTER 14- BETRAYAL

WENDY'S POV

    I was invited by my friend to sing in his restaurant tonight. After the gig, I said goodbye to him and got into my car. As I was driving, I saw a familiar pair walking and getting all over each other. They seem to be drunk. I can't really get a good view so I had a hard time identifying who they were.

    I seemed to have a gut feeling of who they were though. I patiently waited until I can clearly see who they were. My bad intuition seemed to prove right. It was Hyuna with Chansung! I quickly took a picture of them for evidence. My goodness, she was having an affair with him and Jin is clueless.

    I dialled Yoongi's number and told him everyting I saw, starting from the recital to this one. He told me to meet him and V at their condo building.

    "Are you sure about what you saw?" V asked me as soon as I arrived.

    "Nae, I clearly heard them talking when I was hurrying for my recital. It seemed like something already happened to them before. And now this," I showed them her picture while she and Chansung were kissing.

    "Hobi was right then, when he said Hyuna doesn't seem trustworthy," said Yoongi. 

    "But how do we say this to Jin-hyung?" V looked worried while staring at the picture. 

    "Tell me what?" I nearly dropped my phone to the ground as we heard Jin's voice. He was walking towards us,his hands in his pockets.

    The three of us were silent. Even Yoongi's cool attitude can't seem to handle the situation. I bit my lower lip. I hid my phone behind me.

    "Hyung, eobseoyo. Uhm, it's nothing." Aigoo, Taehyung surely was blowing our cover. He surely looked like someone who was lying.

    "I clearly heard my name. It is something concerning me right.? Wendy, what is that you are hiding at your back?" He pointed a finger at my back. Well then, I guess I don't have a choice now.

    I stepped forward, slowly. Aish, what have I gotten myself into? I slowly moved my arm, I could feel my knees wanting to buckle. Suddenly someone cried out from behind us.

    "Taehyung-ah! Thank God I found you. Hyuna! Its her she is betraying Jin-sunbae.....nim." It was Joy who came running in. I mentally face palmed myself with her sudden intrusion. 

    "What do you mean betraying me? Do you have a proof, Joy?" I knew Jin was trying not scream at her, feeling the strain in his voice. "Tell me. Do you have a proof?!"

    "Hyung!" Suga went to Jin side, holding his arm. Taehyung went to Joy as Joy tried to hide behind him. 

    "Why are you all silent now? Tell me do you have an evidence?" Jin is now at the edge of his limit. Rage showed on his face now.

    I inhaled deeply and gathered my courage. "I saw her, with Hwang Chansung. At first I, I kinda accidentally eavesdropped in their conversation." I bit my lower lip and continued. "A while ago, right after my gig, I saw them and got this." I handed him my phone. He stared at the picture. I saw his jaw tighten. He returned to me my phone and stormed out of the building. Suga and Taehyung tried to stop him. I ran to Joy. She fell on her knees, obviously scared with Jin's rage.

    "That's the first time I saw it. I know he is not going to hurt me but the change in his expression, when his face darkened. It was scary, Eonnie," Joy was shaking.

    "How did you know?" I asked her.

    "I was on my way to you to watch you when I saw them together, drunk and making out. It seemed like they are checking in to a hotel." Joy explained.

    "I think we need to call the others. Suga and V needs help calming him down." I dialled Namjoon's number and they said they'll come looking for the three.

JIN'S POV

    Last night was a whirlwind for me, finding out my girlfriend was betraying me. I walked into school with the boys with a dark expression. I can't fake it. I just can't. It would have been nice if Joohyun was here but I can't seem to contact her.

    I walked away from  the group as we headed to our classes but I didn't attend mine.

    I stayed in a secluded part of the school, probably only a few students know about this. I leaned on the wall and sighed deeply, thinking about Hyuna and Chansung's relationship. So that was why Hyuna seemed scared that time. That time when I came back from abroad. It was not their project, it was a betrayal. How could they make a fool out of me? I slammed my fist on the brick wall in anger and frustration when I heard a voice moving towards me.

    "Whoa! What do we have here? Kim Seokjin. What's wrong dude?" the male voice started.

    "Hwang Chansung, you!" I dashed towards him and punched him in the face.

    "Yah, what's wrong with you?" he cried out, touching his bleeding lips.

    "How dare you hook up with Hyuna!" It was an outburst. I took him by the collar and was to punch him again. He didn't even tried avoiding it. 

    "Jin!" a female voice said, I turned and saw Hyuna.

    "Ah, so you already know about us, huh? That took you long enough. Do you want to know more? I'm not just hooking up with her. We already spent a night together. She can't seem to get enough of me even when she keeps on denying it." He smirked as he talked about it. This sly son of a ... I can't believe what I just heard. All the energy in my body suddenly disappeared. I stumbled backwards and Hyuna came running towards me.

    "Jin, let me explain." She knelt in front of me as tears fell to her cheeks. She reached for me but I stopped her. "Jin, I, I'm sorry."

    "You were neglecting her Jin. She found company in me. As simple as that." Chansung was sneering. "You were busy with that geek, Irene Bae. Who would have thought that she would turn out to be one fabulous ulzzang? If I had known she was that beautiful, I would have tried her too?" He laughed hard.

    My blood boiled as I heard him talking about Joohyun that way. I stood up and punched him again. "Don't you dare talk about Joohyun that way. She is not someone you could treat that way, Hwang Chansung. Don't you dare  lay even a finger on her, or you'll get what you deserve." I punched him again.

    "Violent aren't you Kim Seokjin? Tell me, why are you so concerned about her? You love her?" Wait, what? I love Joohyun? "You can't answer. Now you can understand why Hyuna acted that way. Anyway, I passed by the staff room a while ago. It seems like she filed to leave the school starting today. Seems like the Golden Girl of Biology is gone for good." Chansung gave out a sneer.

    I stood up and took my things. Hyuna followed me calling out my name. I turned to her and said, "I'll talk to you later. I need to find Joohyun." I ran with all the strength I have left, knowing I need to find Joohyun or I might just not be able to see her for long.