Aisha Island

Mismatch Heaven?

Note: I’m very sorry to update really late… I apologize I hope you’re not losing any interest to my FF’s, please support my other FF as well although not Guilun…

 

Chapter 6: Aisha Island

 

 

I saw a guy standing at a balcony, but I couldn’t make out who that is, so I approached even closer. It’s like I’m in a perfect fairytale, wearing a wonderful ball gown and having fun, dancing the night away. As I got closer to him he turned around, when he turned to face me, his face were covered with blinding light which now I can’t really see who it is. The light was so bright that I had to cover my eyes almost so that I can open them.

 

“Who are you?”-I asked the mysterious figure

“Well, the one you’ll marry”-The figure spoke in such low voice that makes your spine tingle.

“Marry? Come closer so I can see you”-I called out to the figure that is slowly fading

“You will, in time… we will be together, until then, take care my little kitten”-The guy finally faded… suddenly I felt something gooey or sticky in my forehead as I held it.

Then (Flash!)

 

I shut right up from the bench and realized it was all a dream, I felt something sticky from my fingers and I raised it to my face to inspect it…

“Ahh!!”-I screamed so loud right away, which made the others bolt up from where they were taking their nap.

“What? Who?? I’ll kick that person!”-Cyndi herself in an offensive position

“Gui what is it?”-Ella approached me right away.

“Gui, are you hurt?”-Genie kneeled near beside me staring at my face.

“There’s a sticky thing on my hands and face!”-I whined at them raising my hands

Everyone seems to be quiet for a few seconds and I saw them looked at each other then broke together into a deafening laughter.

 

“What is it?”-I was so confused on what they were laughing at

“Gui, you have to take a thorough shower as soon as we settle at our sleeping place”-Cyndi said in between giggles of her which made me a bit more annoyed as to why they were laughing so hard.

“You have well…”-Ella tried to cover so that she can’t laugh anymore…

“I have what?”-I asked now anxious.

“Poop…”-Genie finally broke a word from her trance of laughter.

It didn’t sink at first but finally the word finally kicked it, which made my face into a horrified expression… which also made my sisters even broke more into laughter…

“What!!!?”-I stood up right away…

“You’ve been…pooped by a… a bird!”-Cyndi fell to the ground laughing

“Oh My God!!’-I furiously grab a Kleenex tissue & sanitizers, cursing the birds to the roof! Of all people why me!

 

“I think I’ve read it somewhere that it is lucky to be popped by a bird when you are in a new place”-Genie winked at me smiling which made me pout

“It’s okay…”-Ella sat beside me on my bench & wrap her arms around me…

 

“I was about to see my prince charming”-Gui pouted even more while lowering her head

“Prince charming!? You’re too young for that!”-Cyndi patted Gui’s head lightly.

 

The horn blared through the speaker indicated we’ve arrived, we all went to the railings and saw the magnificent view. The pier itself was really nice in which the design was really from a paradise…

 

As we go down from the ship and walked from the pier we arrived into a huge front gate that’s made of smooth wooded structure with engraved shapes…

 

“Huge…”-my eyes went as huge as I stare at the closed gate while hugging my stuff toy…

 

The gate suddenly opened and as if revealing a secret treasure to the world, as we slowly walks past the gate our eyes were being wandered by the magnificent view…

Hanging hammocks on the sides, different souvenir stores, cottages, graveled paths, and bungalow style houses, most probably for the guests…

*************************************************************

I barely had a rest from the whole flight and when I finally get to rest a bit, take a nap, I couldn’t even because of the gurgling sound of drooling Calvin beside me…

I stood up and stretch a bit from the bench, when I saw Jiro already up as well.

 

“You’re awake…”-I nod at him still wiping his face with a towel to freshen up a bit

“Yeah, couldn’t sleep with the horrible sound out of Calvin’s mouth”-Jiro chuckled a bit from his statement

“Me either”-I shrug at the thought while eyeing the still sleeping Calvin in his own bench…

“He never drools nor snores before…”-Jiro tilted his head staring closely at the still sleeping Calvin.

 

Aaron suddenly woke up from his sleep and wipes his eyes lightly…

 

“Couldn’t sleep as well?”-Jiro asks Aaron transferring his seat to Aaron’s bench… in which Aaron replied in a nodding gesture…

“You’ll get enough sleep as soon as we settle on our rooms”-Jiro ruffles Aaron’s hair which made Aaron smiles a bit…

 

 “Wake up the sleeping log, we’re already here…”-Wu eyed Jiro and went his eyes back to the pier looking at the disembarking passengers…

 

“Okay”-Jiro stood up and slowly went to Calvin’s bench

“Calv, we’re already here… come on”-Jiro slightly whispers to Calvin in order not to startle him from his sleep, but only received a response…

“Aaron, please do help your brother waking up the lazy ape from sleeping”-Wu stares at Aaron and talk in a very sarcastic tone…

 

Aaron reluctantly stood up as well and went to Jiro’s side…

“I tried to wake him up gently…”-Jiro whined at Aaron

Aaron grabs the helm of the blanket that Calvin is sleeping at and suddenly gave it a force yank…

“What!? What is it? What is it? Trouble?”-Calvin fell to the ground and bolted up from where he fell and suddenly mumbles as if he’s having a nervous panic breakdown…

 

“Yeah, there is trouble, we’re going to be left out here, if we don’t pack our things to the resort now…”-Wu raises his brow while crossing his arms on his chest level…

“Fine!”-Calvin pouted while dragging his blanket to the ground.

“Oh my God…”-Jiro blurted out while dropping his jaw open, which Aaron followed the same gesture…

“What the!”-Wu almost chokes from drinking from a water bottle…

 

“What!? Now?”-Calvin stops abruptly from mumbling and stares at his brothers…

“Is it my hair? What is it?”-Calvin grabs his traveling bag and dugs out his mirror…

“It seems okay… my-.”-Calvin checks out his hair at his mirror but was stopped abruptly as he saw a figure at a reflection from the mirror and bolted to turn around…

 

“Oh my God! Did the earth opened up and suddenly ate me while I’m asleep!”-Calvin stares at the person in front of all four them…

 

“Good Morning my wonderful boys…”-The old lady smiles at them… the woman wore a one piece swimsuit colored orange and a flowered shawl with a wide summer hat carrying a bag… wearing yellow sun shaped glasses and blue bangles on her wrists…

 

“Oh my God! Why won’t you just save me the trouble of humiliation and just murder me now!”-Calvin drops to his knees approached to their grandma while kneeling… “Like really kill me now!”

“Grandma are you for real? Dressing like that in public?”-Jiro swallowed hard while talking to their grandma

“Why? Is it not in fashion? We are on a wonderful summer island…”-Grandma boastly answers while putting her hand on her hips…

“You’re like almost 90 year old, woman!”-Calvin blurts who received an ear deafening slap at his poor .

 

“I’m 79! You rascal! Thank you very much!”-The old lady curls her lips in a pout at his grandsons…

“Uhmm, we just think that it is not appropriate for you to go out like that”-Wu stutters on his words while pulling lightly at his shirt’s collar, which Aaron and Jiro nodded in unison.

 

“But this is a huge trend in the internet… so come on, and don’t forget my luggage as well”-The old lady left not waiting for her grandsons to debate more…

*************************************************************

 

As soon as we got inside into a huge cottage like area where guests check in for their sleeping accommodations….

 

“Ms. Ella?”-A tall guy must be in his 30’s approached us from the front desk…

“Yes..?”-I smiled to the guy as he offered a brown envelop to me...

“This contains the keys to your room and your I.D’s, as also the orientation papers which also contains instructions on where would you be designated…”-The guy smiled throughout the conversation…

“Designated? For what?”-Genie tilted her head and chimed in to the conversation

“Work of course…”-The guy smiled and had a reaction of which you can say someone is surprise

“Work? As in physical labor?”-Gui pouted

“Yes, and as for your rooms, you will share one, 4 bedroom apartment…”-The guy then bowed to us before we could say something else…

 

“Ella, we’re going to be alright, don’t sweat bout it”-Cyndi patted my shoulder which made me feel glad more.

“Of course we will, we are all together am I right?”-I smiled tackling Gui from my side and messing her pony tailed hair…

“Sis!, my hair…”-Gui whined while pouting her usual cute pout at me.

 

“So, what’s our room number?”-Genie broke our conversation

“Oh...”-I opened the envelope and found pamphlets and brooches and papers, I.D’s as well; finally, the room keys… “Room 90210”

“Oh… like Beverly hills! Hahaha”-Gui grabs the keys laughing and ran to where our room is located…

 

“Wait Gui! Do you know where it is!?”-Cyndi called out but Gui was already out of earshot…

“Hey, there’s a map of the whole resort”-I took a map from inside the envelope.

“Great, I bet Gui’s lost right now… you have extra keys right?”-Genie asked while raising a brow

“Of course, there are 4 keys, one is with Gui, and 1 for each of us…”-I took the rest of the keys as well giving them each…

“Okay, let’s go to our pad, if Gui’s not there, let’s just drop our luggage and look for her…”-Cyndi grab the bags and us too…

*************************************************************

 

“Wow, this place is huge”-Jiro was practically amazed around his surroundings since he and Aaron barely go out of the house when it’s not for business or study matters are involve.

 

“Okay, let’s go and settle in”-Wu started to walk but was stop by a guy

“Mr. Wu? I presume”-The guy bowed in a butler way

“Yes, and you are?”-Wu just stared at the guy

“Here’s the things you need, it contains the keys to your room and your I.D’s, as also the orientation papers which also contains instructions on where would you be designated”-The guy gave a brown envelope, which Wu reluctantly received.

 

“Wait, did you just say designated?”-Calvin raised a finger to the guy

“Yes, I’ll see you all around and welcome to Aisha Island”-The guy left just before they could ask more.

“Okay, here’s our keys and our room number is… 90215”-Wu gave the keys to each one of his brothers

“I need to go to a restroom”-Aaron suddenly spoke out in such cold voice which could bring blizzard into a summer atmosphere figuratively.

“The mute speaks…”-Calvin whistled and chuckled to his surprise

“I’ll go with you”-Jiro gestured to join Aaron

“No need, I’ll find my way”-Aaron left before anyone could say anything

“Okay, let’s go, that goes for all of us”-Wu threw dagger stares at Calvin since he’s already flirting with the girls at a cottage using his tantalizing eyes…

“Okay…”-Calvin flashed a smile as he grab his things and followed his brothers on the way to their apartment.

*************************************************************

“I think we’re screwed…”-Gui mumbled as she entered a graveled path seemed garden part of the resort while hugging her two huge stuffed animals (Mr. Hippo and Mr. Piggy)

“We are officially lost”-Gui was mumbling to much while passing some woodened Hawaiian looking doors that she didn’t get to dodge a door that was opening, that it totally smacked her forehead.

 

“Sorry miss”-a cold Guy’s voice said

“It’s okay--.”-Gui looked up after she wipe her red forehead…

“So Not!”-The guy suddenly said in a snobbish tone…

“You!”-Gui yelled while accidentally dropping Mr. Piggy and pointed hard on the guy that smacked her forehead from the door.

 

 

 

So guys what do you think? Too short?

Hope you are still interested on my FF even if I update so late…

Thank you!! Xoxo love lots!!!

 

Oh! Another thing! I already have another idea for a Guilun FF but I want to finish my First FF’s first… will you support it as well? Should I upload a foreword bout my idea?...