Chapter 13: Instantly Falling Part 1

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 13: Instantly Falling Part 1

(Author: For just a day a lot of things happened to our characters alikeJ

**The goody two-shoes slowly falling for the boyish tough girl; the perfectionist instantly falling for his competition; the I-love-myself too much guy starting to care for the innocent angel; and last but not the least? Our dark prince instantly falling for our bubbly princess… what will happen next? **

 

Wu Chun’s View

 

Our faces were inches to each other and I know it felt so awkward… but it seems felt right…what?!

 

“Uhmm... Thanks!”-Ella pushed me lightly away and somehow I saw a peek of her blushing…

 

“Ehem...”-I coughed a little, and somehow scratch my head

 

“Well… Uhmm… I have to go…”-Ella scrambles to where she stands and walks rapidly away from where they were standing…

 

“Wait... I”-I was about to talk to her when she disappeared right away…

 

“What’s got into me?”-Somehow without realizing I put my hand on my chest and listening to my heart beat so fast like a tribal drum…

 

“Impossible… really? That girl? You are out of your mind...”-I whispered to the wind and straightened my poise before turning my back, walking back to the restaurant…

 

End of Wu Chun’s View

************************************************************************

 

Ella’s View

 

I walked as fast as I could back to the restaurant and then I bumped into Han…

 

“Oh! Sorry  Maam… I need to go somewhere else I’ll promise to be back before rush hour…”-Han was somehow talking to me and it seems no words are processing to my ears now…

 

“Uhmm… Maam? Maam?”-Han repeatedly asks me

 

“Ah! Yes… sure...”-I responded immediately and before I could say anything more she left immediately…

After Han left I also ran to my office and locked my office door, and after tat I leaned my back to the door and put my hand to my chest… listening to my heart beating so fast as if music to anyone’s ears… what the heck?!

 

“Crazy! My sisters? Where are they anyway? I told them to call me as soon as they are settled at their assignments…”-I went to my desk, opened the drawer and grab this walkie-talkie looking thing… and well let’s just say it’s my first time to use it as well..

 

A couple of static at first… then:

 

“Hello?”-I said repeatedly then a couple of static in reply as well...

 

“So no one is answering huh? (Sigh)”-I sighed in defeat and slump my back to my chair placing my hand on my forehead, closing my eyes…

 

“You cannot… Ella you can’t”-I whispered to myself reminding on the responsibilities that is on my shoulders…

 

End of Ella’s View

******************************************************************

 

Jiro’s View

 

I helped Cindy on standing up from the ground good thing she didn’t get hurt from the flying things from the shelves earlier...

 

“Are you alright?”-I ask her immediately, I mean, like any man would do the same thing on that situation right?

 

“I’m fine thanks… how did you..?”-Cindy confusingly asks me

 

“I asked Han where you were… so I followed you here… to kind a… help you, it seems a good thing I followed you or else something really bad would’ve happen to you…”-I somehow again, blabbing my mouth without thinking, seriously!?

 

“Oh… thanks... I uh… I’m thankful…”-She somehow blushingly thanks me

 

“Not a problem… sure you’re okay? I can take you to the island’s clinic?”-I abruptly broke the awkwardness so that we can start a nice conversation I think…

 

“Oh! No need I’m fine! I don’t know how I can thank you…”-Cindy somehow felt so embarrassed on responding that way…

 

“No need… just a simple thank you will do…”-I wave my hand in a no matter way

 

“No, really I must… how bout we grab a ice cream at the pool area? I know someone working there…”-Cindy grabs my hand which made me feel weird on the inside… I feel so glad and happy at the same time…

 

What is the meaning of these feelings?

 

End of Jiro’s View

******************************************************************

 

Cindy’s View

 

I was so thankful for him, he is so thoughtful not only that he’s kind a caring as well; although at times he talks too much that must be how he handles it when he feels nervous…

 

Without thinking I grabbed his hand and headed to the pool area to grab a ice cream but as I walk slowly I somehow forgot that I am still holding his hand, so hehe you can imagine how I reacted?

 

I flushed totally red as I stopped abruptly while staring my hand holding his then stare to his eyes and then back and forth…

 

“Oh! God! Sorry!”-I immediately apologize don’t know why… maybe apologizing for holding his hands too long? He might get the wrong perception about me… oh dear…

 

“It’s okay…”-Jiro spoke immediately as if to lessen the awkwardness between us…

 

“Hehe, maybe I was so used on holding my sister’s hand I thought you were one… hehe”-I awkwardly scratch my head…

 

“Huh?”-Jiro confusingly tilted his head

 

“I mean! Not that I think of you as a girl! I mean you’re a man… i… gosh!”-I slapped my forehead for even mentioning that…

 

“Hahaha… it’s okay… how bout we get that ice cream?”-Jiro smiled to me so dearly… and before we know it we are walking beside each other…

 

End of Cindy’s View

***********************************************************************

 

Note: sorry I only got to update now and this is the first part of my update… what do you think of the update?

Boring??? Please comment!

want to hear the update of the rest of the couples?