First Impression

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 5: First Impressions

 

 

After a long 8 hours of connecting flights, we have finally landed, which I first thought we have truly arrived at our destination. Then, a guide told us we have to travel by sea ship to arrive to the Island where we will be deported.

 

“I swear, my back hurts a lot”-Gui stretched her whole body at a bench as soon as we got settled in the boat. The boat doesn’t look bad at all.

“Me too, now, we still have what?”-Cyndi said while catching a glimpse at her watch. “Almost 4 hours left, to arrive wherever this hell whole is…”

“Come on, you guys, lighten up will ya…”-Genie smiled while setting herself up into a bench too.

“Wait, why are you in a good mood? Ever since we’re on the plane, I noticed that…”-I asked her while staring at her suspiciously...

“Why aren’t you, Ella? & besides I’m just pretending this is a vacation”-Genie answered too quickly…

“Who would be? we’ve just been dumped to nowhere”-Gui immediately commented

“Unless…”-Cyndi raised her brows…

“Unless, what?”-Genie blinked couple of times

“Unless you met someone…”-I told her playfully…

“What?!!, No!”-Genie answered looking dead guilty, grabbing her book and start to pretend she is reading…

“Big Sis! You’re blushing!”-Gui shrieked pointing the now deep red Genie beside her.

“Spill it!”-Cyndi playfully tickles Genie from her side…

“Okay, Okay!”-Genie raised her two hands in defeat.

“I met someone, at the airport, before we left for the island”-Genie began to talk but mostly stutter coz she can’t help but giggle in mid sentences.

“He was really cute, charming and sweet too…”-Genie talked while sighing

‘Hmmp! I met someone at the airport too!”-Gui pouted

“Really? When? I was with you the whole time…”-Cyndi tilted her head curious.

“It was when you fell behind me from trying to carry your luggage, although, he was cute, & handsome…and cute…”-Gui giggled

“Okay, we get the cute part now, move on then…”-Cyndi rolled her eyes to her other sisters

“Well, he was very rude! he’s like mute and deaf!”-Gui slammed her head to her Mr. Hippo stuffed toy

“Ha-ha-ha”-Cyndi laughed so hard while Genie giggled at the sight of their little sister, and Ella shakes her head playfully

“How bout you Ella? Met anyone at the airport?”-Genie transferred her attention to their big sister

“Yeah sis, how bout you? Met anyone?”-Gui elbowed Ella

“Yeah I met someone…”-I answered while smiling

“Really? Wow! Me too! You first!”-Cyndi excitedly tells me to spill it already

“Fine, I met the, Most horrible! egocentric! Low-life jerk! In the whole galaxy!”-I didn’t notice my voice was so loud that my sisters squinted

“Oh, wow, this is the first time I have seen you get mad so much”-Genie lowered her head hiding her face behind the book of hers.

“Yeah, sis, chill”-Cyndi patted my shoulder which I respond into a smile

“How bout you?”-Gui looked at Cyndi anxiously waiting for her reply

“Well, he was a good, polite guy but very quiet clumsy, unlike me… and everything was good until some jerk came rudely calling him… a narcissist jerk! Breaking the atmosphere!”-Cyndi pouted which made everyone broke into a laugh…

“Wait, Big sis?”-Gui tilted her head as if she saw a dirt in her sister’s face…

“What is it?”-Cyndi asked right away on what’s the matter?

“It’s just I’ve never seen you wear a necklace before… when did you start to?”-Gui tilted her head even more and leaned closer eyeing the pendant around her sister’s neck

“Oh, this? I found it on the floor of the airport… pretty huh?”-Cyndi raised the pendant for her other sister’s to see.

“Yeah really pretty indeed, the shape is so unique, I bet it’s custom made.”-Genie leaned as well to inspect the pendant which is the shape a crescent moon wielded along side with a star…

“If it is custom made, why would the owner carelessly left it in the first place?”-Gui crossed her arms pouting again…

“hey, we don’t know if it’s left purposely, besides we don’t know the owner must me looking it for now and accidentally lose it…”-Ella spoke out to her sisters as she slump herself to her own bench…

“You’re right… whoa… I’ll get a nappy here ok?”-Gui yawned and eventually feel into sleep as her other sisters did the same thing as well…

*************************************************************

On the other side of the boat a group of guys has just also settled in & is also on their way to the same island.

 

“Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph! My hurts! It’s very sore now..!”-Calvin complained while patting his behind, while stretching…

“Complaining will get you nowhere”-Wu commented while trying to get a decent signal, raising his hand to the air holding his mobile phone.

“Ha-ha, funny”-Calvin mocked Wu, while staring hard at a guy who’s practically relaxing at a bench, closed eyes, thumping his fingers to the music he’s been into the whole flight.

“Earth to Aaron! Speak to me Alien….”-Calvin snapping his fingers in front of Aaron’s face to get an attention from him which in no response but shrugs…

“You are definitely hopless!”-Clavin shrugged while slumping himself to a chair made of woven wood like baskets… “Oww! My precious !”

 

“Stop complaining already, and stop bothering Aaron, Calv”-Jiro commented while offering a drink to his younger brother. “Here, drink this, it’s been a long trip”-Which in response from Aaron a little smile for Jiro.

“Great, he only talks to others and not me”-Calvin still mocking Aaron

 

Aaron took a huge drawing pad from his back pack…

“Oh boy, here we go again…”-Calvin rolled his eyes as if knowing what’s going to happen next…

“Knock it off, Calvin”-Wu commented while still trying to get a signal…

 

I ONLY TALK TO NORMAL PEOPLE”-Aaron wrote and showed it to them while making a smirk

“And I’m not? We have the same DNA”-Calvin raises his brow

DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S DNA?”-Aaron wrote again

There was a brief moment of silence

 

“No, but all I know is that it means we have the same blood…”-Calvin arrogantly answered while adjusting his sitting position again…

 

“Where was it?”-Jiro cursed while rummaging his backpack.

“Did you lose something?”-Wu asks while putting down his phone at the table in front of Calvin since he is already tired of raising his bloody phone to get a signal.

“His mind!... clearly he has loss it!”-Calvin says while laughing and immediately cut-off by a slapped from the back of his head.

 

“Oww! Wu! Do you really have to slap me that hard?”-Calvin shrieked at the guy who is standing frozen beside his chair, who seems to be seeing a ghost.

“What? You look like you’re seeing Lucifer coming right at you! Ha-ha!”-Calvin laughs but stops abruptly when he too realizes the pale faces of his other two brothers Aaron and Jiro.

 

When he looks from his behind his chair, he immediately fell from where he’s sitting…

 

“Devil!... I mean Grandma! You’re here!”-Calvin stood up right away and his other brothers did the same thing

“You, good for nothing rascal! Want to die!?”-The old woman stood confidently

“Of course not! You’re my favorite Grandma!”-Calvin ran to the old woman’s side as if to cool her head but instead he received another slap but now at his aching .

 

“Oww! That hurt!”-Calvin yelps

“Serves you right! mocking your big brother, bothering your little brother and offending Jiro! And besides I’m your only Grandma you idiot!”-The old woman shrugs

 

“Now all of you get a rest, we are already near of the island… I can already see it”-The old woman looks beyond the waters to the horizon and stares at the far land mass ahead…

 

How will they react when they see each other again?... finally, in the next chap! They will arrive to the mysterious island!!! See ya there!

 

Did you like it? Is it boring? Too short? Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!! Love you guys!!