Chapter 14: Caught in the Act!

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 14: Caught in the Act!

 

 

As they walk from the hospital, Aaron carrying Gui Gui by his arms… due to close body contact of the two, Gui felt flustered and she can even inhale Aaron’s scent not only that Gui felt a unusual feeling on her chest, her heart as if on a race beating wildly… it’s like the smell of an ocean breeze early in the morning…

 

They remained that way until they arrive at the villa type cabins…

 

“This is where you stay?”-Aaron furrowed his brows raising them in curiosity

“Yeah, why?”-Gui tilted her head in such curiosity as well…

 

“Well, that’s because…”-But Aaron got cut off…

 

“What’s this???”-??? A loud voice echoed from behind the two which made both of them wide eyed…

 

Aaron turned around which made Gui turn to the person who spoke loudly, which made Gui wide-eyed and gasp at the person who is a bit furious, by the way her stance and stare…

 

Big Sis!”-Gui suddenly calls out

 

You have a sister?”-Aaron looks at GUI surprisingly which made GUI response into a nod at him while pursing her lips, which gave Aaron the hint that this situation is not good at all…

 

“Gui! What happened?!”-Ella shouts at Gui who is still clinging at Aaron and Aaron still carrying her, which made Ella bursts into a berserk animal seeing her little sister being touched by a guy and has a freaking bandage at her ankle…

 

“You! What did you do to my sister?”-Ella then was about to take a step forward to them when….

 

“Sis! you’re wrong! Aaron didn’t do anything bad to me… it was all me, I was so clumsy that’s all”-Gui then reacts immediately knowing her sister will turn into a bull if she can’t make her sister’s mind relax immediately…

 

“What?”-Ella asks again

 

“Long story…”-Gui pouts now and looks away which made Aaron chuckle at her expression

 

“You think this is funny young man?”-Ella moves forward but stops mid-way

 

“Ah—no- I- - of course not maam, I mean miss I…”-Aaron replies but barely stutters mid way as well…

 

“If I find out that you’re involve about this I will- - .”-Ella was cursing at Aaron when she stopped abruptly because….

 

“Aaron? Why are you here?”-A strong voice did a background on them… which made everyone look up at Ella’s behind… came to stare at no other than Chun…

 

“Big Bro?”-Aaron then goes wide eyed at his brother…

 

“Big Bro? You’re related?”-Ella then stares at Aaron then Chun then back to Aaron…

 

“Now, what happened?”-Chun asks then while staring at Ella dumbfounded about the situation then his gaze falls at the girl his younger brother carrying…

 

“Bro…I”-Aaron too focused at his brother accidentally let’s go Gui which eventually fell to the ground

 

“Ow! Aaron!”-Gui yelled at Aaron while touching her bum

 

“Oh My God! Gui sorry, I didn’t mean to let you go here, hold on”-Aaron startled at what happened kneels down then carries Gui again…

 

“We have some serious talking to do about this…”-Ella then crosses her arms to her chest

 

“Serious talking it is…”- Chun then steps forward to them standing besides Ella…

 

“We’re in trouble are we?”-Gui looks the Aaron which made Aaron stare at her as well

 

“I guess we are Gui”-Aaron then replies to her then in a whisper

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“You have such beautiful eyes…”-Calvin out of the blue says it staring into Genies eyes while subconsciously reaching to her cheeks taking off a strand of her hair on it…

 

And it seems like in the movie, both of them unaware… faces near and Genie who it’s instincts says to punch the guy, instead gives in closing her eyes…

 

Then both of them almost but not yet… lips inches from each other…

 

“What the—.”-A voice in front of them broke them from their trance, which made Genie bolt into a stand up position, so as Calvin…. And as if in unison…

 

“YOU!!!??”-All of them say it….

“What the hell is happening here?!”-Cindy shouts at Genie then furiously stares at Calvin who is still dumbfounded…

 

“Who is she? Your mother?”-Calvin looks at Genie out of curiosity…

 

“No… I’m your reaper…”-Cindy replies instead of Genie, due to such surprise she’s a bit startle that she stood frozen…

 

“What? Reaper?”-Calvin then diverts his attention to Cindy

 

“Yeah, reaper… I’ll reap your soul out of your lifeless body once I’m done beating you up…”-Cindy moves forward grabbing Calvin’s collar shirt, and was about to throw a punch when someone grabs her hand from behind….

 

“Cindy please stop…”-Jiro who is at Cindy’s behind the whole time, and witness the whole thing intervened just in time before Cindy’s fist could land on his brother’s face…

 

“Bro, help me out here will ya?”-Calvin pleads at Jiro looking at him while trying to pull his shirt from Cindy’s grasp but in no luck since she’s still holding it…

 

“Bro?”-Cindy stares at Jiro then her eyes went still at Calvin’s face… which made Calvin swallowed lump of saliva down his throat…

 

“Ah… Sis, please calm down its not what you think please…”-Genie who by the time her sister’s about to punch Calvin snaps out of her trance and touches her sister’s hand ho is holding the collar of Calvin…

 

“Explain!”-Cindy abruptly let’s go and pushes Calvin harshly which made Calvin cough and Cindy was even more irritated when she sees her sister Genie touch Calvin’s arm appearing concern at him… “Now I mean!”-she continues

 

“Well, you see I…”-Genie was about to explain something when got cut off

 

“She’s my girlfriend…”-Calvin then remarks which made Genie jaw drop staring at Calvin… and Genie’s eyes were not just the only eyes staring at him, there were Cindy’s and Jiro’s eyes as well.. But Cindy’s stares were not as surprised but stares that says there’s-now-eve-more-reason-to-end-your-life kind a stare…

 

“What?”-Genie then comments which in response Calvin turns his head to his side to face Genie’s face and smiles

 

“Calvin? I know you’re stupid and all but is this true or what?”-Jiro takes off his glasses and stares at Calvin with surprise, hate, worry… every emotion you can think of…

 

“You?! What did you say?!”-Cindy walks around the ice cream booth to face Calvin which in Calvin’s face expression says now I’m dead…

 

“this day will not end without me killing you…”-Cindy was about to grab Calvin again when someone’s hands landed on her waist pulling her back, which she catch a glimpse of Jiro’s image pulling her back preventing her to grab Calvin…

 

Genie also in instinct pulled Calvin back to safety before her safety could get her hands on him… after that, Genie abruptly makes Calvin turn his back to face her…

 

“Why did you say that?”-Genie then asks Calvin immediately… which in Calvin’s response, like his dumbfounded for a second there before he gulps and starts to speak…

 

“I… like… you… and I want you to be my girlfriend...”-Calvin then speaks in calm a bit stutter way… which made Genie wide eye once more…

 

“What… did...? You… just. Say?-Genie who still can’t believe the words coming from Calvin’s mouth asks once again…

 

“I… said… I… like… you… Genie….”-Calvin now answers in a much more emphasize way…

 

End

 

Note: i know this chapter is a bit ashort i wrote it today in order for me to update it with my other fic, so hope you like it....

any violent reaction somehow? hopefully none...

please leave a comment, just a minute of your time to post your thoughts regarding this fic will do and i will be ever thankful for it... thanks so much!!

mwah! xoxo love lots!