Chapter 13: Instantly Falling Part 2

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 13: Instantly Falling Part 2

 

Mr. Chow has left us in this hospital just the two of us, well not really just the two us since there are doctors and nurses around… not that I’m implying I want just the two us alone… Damn it! Why am I thinking this way? Man up Aaron…

 

- (Author: Aaron keeps scratching his head and pacing around the hall while waiting for the x-ray results of Gui...)

 

Then after almost 30 minutes pacing, thinking, worrying of what the outcome of the test…

A female doctor came out of the room where Gui is in…

 

“Are you with her, dear?”-The old lady doctor spoke as soon as she laid eyes on me…

 

“Uh... yes… is she okay?”-I blurted immediately

“Oh, that well I guess you’re her boyfriend huh?”-The old doctor smiling so kindly…

“Well…”-Aaron scratches shyly his head

 

“Its okay, your secret is safe with me….”-The old Lady chuckles while teasing

“Well your girlfriend will be fine, although I highly suggest to let her ankle rest for a few days, then after that I’ll check her up again and see if everything will be good… good thing it was just a sprain although it seems it got dislocated earlier then she told me you corrected it immediately… wonderful thinking, young man…”-The doctor then nods and calmly explains everything to Aaron..

 

“Thank you so much Doctor, you don’t know how much I’m thankful for what you did”-Aaron reaches for the doctor’s hand then shakes it a lot…

 

“Oh, no need it’s my job… well you can go in and comfort your girl now, I best be going I still have other patients you know… he he”-The old lady chuckles the winks at him eyeing the room where Gui is in…

 

“Thanks so much again… have a great shift ahead doctor…”-Aaron bowed once again to the doctor and see her leave the hall and disappear as soon as she turned to the other corridor…

 

Wait, she thinks Gui and me are—he he, the old lady was sweet. Why is it I did not feel irritated when she thought she and I are a couple?... usually when I’m being teased with a girl, I’d get upset so much that I won’t talk to anyone…

 

After I brush off all those thoughts, I gather my courage up and touched the door’s handle and heave a deep breath before turning the knob and open the door…

 

And there she was sitting on the hospital bed her feet dangling on the side of the bed, and her looking out the window on what seems to be the view of the island itself…

“Are you okay?”-I somehow just blurted it without even thinking… Damn!

“Oh, fine… the doctor gave me pain relievers for ankle pains… and you?”-Gui replied while trying to face to her right side to see me better and talk properly...

 

“Oh, I’m fine, wonderful… why wouldn’t I? I mean…”-Then Aaron realize he was blabbing nonsense already…

 

“I’ll just shut up...”-He kept quiet then both of them fell into silence… then for a while they would steal each other’s glances which made the other chuckle or blush…

 

“Uhmm, I guess I have to go back our place to rest…”-Gui then finally speaks out after the long silence…

 

“Our place?”-Aaron comments which it ended up him blushing…

“Oh! I mean my place of course, not yours he he”-Gui clamps biting her tongue accidentally… “Ow!”

 

“I mean of course you mean yours… Uhmm... I’ll walk you back is it okay?”-Aaron then playfully scratches his hair…

 

“Ahh... Sure… if it’s not too much trouble…”-Gui then smiles while trying to avoid Aaron’s gazes…

 

“I’ll carry you from here”-Aaron moves forward and was about to touch Gui when….

 

“Oh no, it’s okay I can walk it’ll be fine…”-Gui’s stubbornness, tried to stand up but ended up kneeling to the ground good thing she was able to grab Aaron’s hands…. Then silent again… (Author: Sigh… seriously?)

 

“It’s okay to be tough but it’s okay to be helpless sometimes… makes you human…”-Aaron kneeled down as well, patting her head…

 

“You’re very cute like a los kitten… he he”-Aaron smiles so much that made Gui surprise a lot, another side of Aaron again she saw today…

 

“Let’s go”-Aaron took Gui’s hand then they both slowly stood up and without warning Aaron took Gui on his shoulders carrying her in a bridal style and suddenly felt a surge of electricity flew through his body Aaron thought what was that?…

 

“Wrap you hands around my neck so that you won’t loss your grip on me”-Aaron calmly instructed Gui without giving out hints that he felt as uncomfortable as her about the situation. This made Gui blush in red a lot… Gui then slowly wraps her hands at Aaron’s neck which now her nose is inches away from his skin…

 

As they walk from the hospital, Aaron carrying Gui Gui by his arms… due to close body contact of the two, Gui felt flustered and she can even inhale Aaron’s scent not only that Gui felt a unusual feeling on her chest, her heart as if on a race beating wildly… it’s like the smell of an ocean breeze early in the morning…

 

They remained that way until they arrive at the villa type cabins…

 

“This is where you stay?”-Aaron furrowed his brows raising them in curiosity

“Yeah, why?”-Gui tilted her head in such curiosity as well…

 

“Well, that’s because…”-But Aaron got cut off…

 

“What’s this???”-??? A loud voice echoed from behind the two which made both of them wide eyed…

 

************************************************************************

 

We stayed quite, we just sat there motionless, nothing else to do at all… from time to time I would teal a glimpse of her, but it seems she knew it I’d shake my head out of stupidity… I would somehow see her biting her lower lip, my guess out of frustration? These are thoughts that have been running on my mind while sitting doing nothing…

 

“I…uh, sorry how I acted peculiar earlier by the way…:”-She then finally spoke Genie, she had told me her name earlier which by the way the name is catchy and very pretty which fits her just well…

 

“Oh, no need… I understand…”-I almost slapped myself! That’s all you could say Calvin?!

 

“Ah… okay…”-Genie replied and deafening silence again…

 

“You know, my brother and you are quiet the same, you see he keeps to himself a lot…”-I opened a conversation just you know to ease her into it…

 

“Really? You have a brother?”-Genie then faces her smiling such curiosity in her eyes…

 

“Ah, yes… youngest… it’s like he’s mute or sometimes I think he’s mentally retarded”-Calvin laughs hilariously but Genie’s impression says otherwise…

 

“I mean, not that I’m saying you’re a mute and mentally retarded and all, what I mean is your very reserve and patient and all…”- Calvin then raises his hand to explain to Genie

 

“Ah… okay, thanks I guess…”-Genie then giggles which made Calvin smile…

 

“You have such beautiful eyes…”-Calvin out of the blue says it staring into Genies eyes while subconsciously reaching to her cheeks taking off a strand of her hair on it…

 

And it seems like in the movie, both of them unaware… faces near and Genie who it’s instincts says to punch the guy, instead gives in closing her eyes…

 

Then both of them almost but not yet… lips inches from each other…

 

“What the—.”-A voice in front of them broke them from their trance, which made Genie bolt into a stand up position, so as Calvin…. And as if in unison…

 

“YOU!!!??”-All of them say it….

 

************************************************************************

 

 

Note: Okay, I’m back sorry for the long hiatus!! Hope you’re not mad…

How’s my comeback chapter?? So bad??? Do tell me your thoughts and tell me if you’re still with me and want me to continue this okay??

 

Pretty please?? Thanks!!! Xoxo love lots!