Chapter 17 : Tangled ;)

Mismatch Heaven?

Chapter 17: Tangled ;)

 

Gui’s Room

 

I’m getting ready for the dinner and yes I’m tired and bushed, I really want to just lie in the bed for the rest of the night and just sleep that’s all… but here I am getting ready for a dinner with my sisters, I can make a reason not to go like; my feet hurts so much I can’t walk much…

 

But then that would make them feel bad which I don’t want them to, I’ve put them through worries enough besides me falling and hurting myself…

 

“Here we go…”-Gui heaves a deep sigh as she inspects herself once more at the big mirror, dressing a strapped white dress wearing my hair down and use a red headband to accentuate and add more color to the outfit…

 

“This should be fine…”-Gui did a turn for a last look…then

 

“Uhh… this cast looks ugly with this outfit…”-Gui feels disgust on how the cast ruins the whole outfit…

 

“Oh, well it’s just a dinner with my sisters anyway…”-Gui then grabs her phone and slowly limps her way outside her room...

 

 

Girl’s Living Room

 

I picked a faded blue shorts matching white strapless blouse top with a cotton long sleeve polo shirt which I folded in a ¾ style and did not button it but sort of just tie it to my stomach… I mean, it’s not like I have to wear a extravagant outfit for a diner anyway..

 

As soon as I saw Gui come out of her room…

 

“Everything okay?”-Ella asks Gui as soon as she stood in the living room with her

 

“Yeah, wow… you look pretty big sis… how bout me? How do I look?-Gui smiles her usual bubbly smile

 

“You look amazing… let’s go? They’ll meet up with us at the mini park so that we can all go for the dinner”-Ella then grabs a hold of Gui’s arm to balance her on her walking…

 

“Okay…”-Gui then supports half her weight to the hold of her sister as they walk outside their place

 

 

Meanwhile at the park

 

After our shift of our respective jobs, I and Cindy decided to change our clothes right after work… We were able to change our clothes from the clothes we put to our individual lockers at work…

 

Cindy wore a fatigue color women’s cargo pants matching loose blouse that reveals her fair right shoulder… and as for me?  I wore a above the knee red polka dot skirt with a laced pink blouse and to match it a ribbon shaped pin for my hair…

 

“Do I look fine?”-Genie asks her sister Cindy while trying desperately to tame her hair at the same time…

 

“Genie?”-Cindy raises a brow

 

“Hmmm?”-Genie

 

“Do you have to ask the same freaking question every 10 minutes? You’ve been asking me that for the last half hour”-Cindy crosses her arms to her chest while intently staring at Genie

 

“Oh Sorry… he he”-Genie then stops fixing her hair abruptly…

 

“Oh there here… Hey!”-As soon as Cindy saw Ella and Gui coming she then waves her hand on the air calling them out…

 

 

 

“Sorry it took us a lot of time to prepare…”-Ella then hugs her sisters as soon as they saw each other…

 

“It’s okay… well... OH MY GOD!”-Cindy got cut off when she saw Gui’s ankle being cased

 

“OMG! Gui? Where did you get hurt?”-Genie then asks when Cindy was about to, showing a very worried face now

 

“Okay calm down you two… we’ll explain it on the way…”-Ella answers the question that Gui was supposed to, and with that they walk from the Mini Park to the other side of the island to have dinner with a friend while telling each other’s first day work experience…

 

************************************************************************

 

Aaron’s Room

 

When my brother said that we’re going to dinner, I was going to say no but then knowing Chun he would still drag me to be with them… some sort of bonding and on top of that it’s Grandma inviting, you see you can never say no to her coz if you do? You will not be able to see the daylight next day…

 

Besides, I don’t want to spring up another unwanted argument with my brother; even if sometimes I think he’s so stubborn and self-centered he is no matter what still my brother… even if he acts like a robot…

 

As I grab a pair of dark blue shorts paring them with white sandos topping it with a dark blue polo ed with my beach shoes…

 

I somehow felt weird when I squirt a small amount of gel and took a time to fix my hair, this is a first… wonder why?

 

“That’ll suffice…then”-Aaron grabs his wallet and phone and dumps them on his pockets and went outside of his room…

 

Guy’s Living Room

 

As soon as I came down to our some sort of a living room, all of the guys are there; Chun weirdly standing like a wood at a corner all dolled-up wearing a simple white and blue polo shirt with a regular shorts and a pair of beach shorts…

 

Calvin wore a preppy style of polo shirt dark blue with a lacoste brand and wore black pants with white shoes and hair gelled up, as for Jiro? Still being Jiro, wearing a white cotton sweatshirt paring it with brown shorts and beach slippers with his usual glasses…

 

“You ready bro?”-Calvin calls me up while adjusting the collar of his shirt…

 

“Yeah…”-Aaron answers blankly

 

“Let’s go the others are waiting”-Jiro Comments then

 

“Others? I thought it’ll be us and Grandma”-Chun then retracts unfolding his arms from his chest and drop them to the sides

 

“Grandma invited some extras…”-Jiro answered

 

“I also want you guys to meet my girlfriend too”-Calvin confidently answers

 

“You have a girlfriend here? In the island?”-Aaron asks tilting his head, brows raised

 

“Of course, baby bro… an eligible bachelor like me can’t stay single very long”-Calvin boastly answers with a wink on the end…

 

“Enough guys let’s go… I arranged for an island shuttle transfer to the villa let’s go”-Chun asks then went to go outside first to deal with the shuttle driver to take us…

 

As we all sat at the shuttle, we try to keep calm which is weird coz I felt nervous… even now…

 

After 7 Minutes: At the Villa

 

We all arrived fast to Grandma’s villa thanks to the shuttle transfer though….

 

“Wow, I didn’t think that Grandma would create her very own mansion here…”-Jiro comments as soon as he and his brothers arrived at the front porch…

 

“Well you know her… she always put up a good show…”-Calvin then overtakes Jiro and rang the door bell…

 

For a couple of minutes all of them stood there at the front porch, one fidgeting, one anxious and the others impatient…

 

Hurried steps echoed inside the villa getting louder and louder as the moment passes by…

 

“Oh you have arrived!”-Their Grandma greeted them in awe as soon as she opened the doors…

 

“Good evening Grandma…”-Jiro approaches his Grandma then kisses her on the cheeks… and so the others followed…

 

As soon as everyone got inside, it took a while for them to get settled at their own seats at the huge rectangular table than can seat 10 people…

 

“So, where are they Grandma?”-Calvin then asks while fixing his clothes and hair once again, using the reflection from the silver spoon he’s been holding…

 

“Don’t play with the cutleries Calvin!”-Their Grandma from sweet attending woman into a very strict one

 

Calvin then drops the spoon immediately and neatly arranges it afterwards…

 

“Well, I’m pretty sure they’ll be here any moment”-Grandma then went back to being sweet

 

“What’s with this girl that got you all tangled up huh?”-Chun then slumps his back, crosses his legs then tapping her fingers at the dining table

 

“You’ll see, soon enough”-Calvin then confidently answers while crossing his legs

Ding Dong!

 

The sounding ring of the door bell caught everyone’s attention immediately…

 

 “Oh! Goody they’re here!”-Their Grandma stood up immediately quickly answering the door…

 

--

“That was fast…”-Aaron comments at his Grandma’s question while closing his eyes slumping his back to his chair

 

“Your house is big, Maam”-A girl’s voice comments while all of the guys can hear the girls’ comments of the villa

 

“Oh, dear don’t call me Maam, just Grandma will be fine… no need for formalities here…”-Everyone can hear and recognize their Grandma’s voice…

 

As soon as the new guest entered the dining room everyone stood up except Aaron…

And the whole household fell into silence…

 

A nudge on his shoulder snaps Aaron from reality and when he opened his eyes the first face he saw is the face of Gui’s…

 

Aaron scrambled from his seat, first time seeing their baby brother rattled the other’s stare at him wildly…

 

“Gui?”-Aaron comments

 

“Aaron?”-Gui jaw dropped as soon as she saw Aaron

 

“Chun?”-Ella’s attention went to Chun who’s also wide-eyed

 

“Ella?”-Chun replies on a same tone…

 

“Hi Cindy…”-Jiro waves a hi to Cindy who’s a bit dumbfounded

 

“Hello Jiro…”-Cindy replies in a sweet unusual tone

 

“Hey babe!”-Calvin winks at Genie which made Genie gasp and blush in crimson…

 

“Great we know each other already then!”-Grandma clasps her hands together in excitement…

 

“Do you know each other?”-Calvin points at Ella and Gui

 

“Of course, they are all my sisters…”-Genie shyly replies…

 

“WHAT???!”-Chun and Aaron unconsciously react

 

“And you? How do you know them?”-Cindy points at Chun and Aaron asking to shock Jiro

 

“Well, we are all siblings…”-Jiro comments

 

“You guys are what???”-Ella asks… in a awestruck tone…

 

All of them exchange weird glances, and meanwhile?

 

“Let the real test begin?”-Grandma quietly says to herself while concealing a smirk…

 

 

 

End of Chapter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++Whoa, they have all met! ++

++so how will this evening end? ++

++Will this affect their future relationships? ++

++He he spoiler!!++

 

***Stay Tune for the Next Chap! ***

 

Note: Okay you guys! I updated! Hope you’ll leave a comment for me…

Did you like the last chap I updated? How bout this? Is it getting boring or predictable? Please say something!!! Thanks a lot!

 

Please 100x pretty 100xs please leave comment!!

 (With puppy eyes!)

 

Thanks again for the support!!! Xie Xie! Staying still as Humble-Goody2shoes! =)